sourlicorice5
07-16-12, 10:49 AM
Ok sent a pm and now I'm off to bed.

sourlicorice5
07-16-12, 10:50 AM
Haha edit suck should be stuck

lylahmae
07-16-12, 04:52 PM
Pinkster I am happy to hear you have some peace at last...I just hope she isn't plotting some sort of revenge.

pinkster73
07-16-12, 07:26 PM
Pinkster I am happy to hear you have some peace at last...I just hope she isn't plotting some sort of revenge.

Well she can't set my house on fire or hers will burn down too, wa ah ah.

lylahmae
07-16-12, 07:43 PM
Well she can't set my house on fire or hers will burn down too, wa ah ah.

I was thinking more along the lines of finding something that makes a sound humans can't hear but would drive your cats nuts making them howl all night, or whatever the cat equivalent of howling is. Revenge should always be creative....and funny if possible.

pinkster73
07-16-12, 10:00 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of finding something that makes a sound humans can't hear but would drive your cats nuts making them howl all night, or whatever the cat equivalent of howling is. Revenge should always be creative....and funny if possible.

I don't think she's smart enough for that.

copycats
07-16-12, 10:58 PM
annoying neighbor
http://beenup2-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/1863/2eceb151-6fdf-454c-974d-f80dbd56b673-m.png

pinkster73
07-16-12, 11:02 PM
Dennis the menace!

sourlicorice5
07-17-12, 11:54 AM
Woo Hoo problem free in all games tonight :-)

pinkster73
07-17-12, 01:02 PM
Woo Hoo problem free in all games tonight :-)

Hooray!

pinkster73
07-17-12, 10:20 PM
I saw Magic Mike tonight. Woot!

Tempete8
07-17-12, 10:45 PM
I saw Magic Mike tonight. Woot!

I hate that movie!! Didn't see but heard bput it ALOT which got on my nerves.

copycats
07-17-12, 11:02 PM
annoying neighbor
http://beenup2-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/1863/2eceb151-6fdf-454c-974d-f80dbd56b673-m.png

This was like me tonight. I was finishing homework for my tutor and then this baby starts to cry. Now that I think about it my neighbor was pregnant and I think she had her baby. Hopefully babies don't cry 24/7

pinkster73
07-18-12, 10:21 AM
This was like me tonight. I was finishing homework for my tutor and then this baby starts to cry. Now that I think about it my neighbor was pregnant and I think she had her baby. Hopefully babies don't cry 24/7

No they only cry about 20/7

lylahmae
07-18-12, 10:26 AM
No they only cry about 20/7

And then they learn to talk which is MUCH worse.

copycats
07-19-12, 01:06 AM
Demonstration of what I learned in school
English: the whatever thread
Francaises: quel que soit le fil
Espanol: El hilo de lo que sea

shakiba
07-19-12, 07:01 AM
Demonstration of what I learned in school
English: the whatever thread
Francaises: quel que soit le fil
Espanol: El hilo de lo que sea

Its fran?ais not fran?aises. Just making sure you are learning it correctly. :I

shakiba
07-19-12, 07:02 AM
Its fran?ais not fran?aises. Just making sure you are learning it correctly. :I

Oh that symbol doesnt work :p

I meant its francais not francaises. oops.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 07:03 AM
Oui , c'est francais.

shakiba
07-19-12, 07:13 AM
Oui , c'est francais.

Vous parlez le francais?

pinkster73
07-19-12, 10:06 AM
Vous parlez le francais?

Un pue. Mon mari es francais.

pinkster73
07-19-12, 10:07 AM
Ps it's parlez vous en francais :)

shakiba
07-19-12, 10:10 AM
Ps it's parlez vous en francais :)

Both makes sense :I

Oh ya? Its peu not pue. ;)

RealFarmer1222
07-19-12, 10:27 AM
Chevrolet coupe ?????

copycats
07-19-12, 11:25 AM
Oh that symbol doesnt work :p

I meant its francais not francaises. oops.

Que est auto correct Pour vous

lylahmae
07-21-12, 04:12 PM
Chevrolet coupe ?????

Ooh! I understand this one!

sourlicorice5
07-21-12, 04:27 PM
Que est auto correct Pour vous

Mai chawp auto correct Kha :p

(that's Thai but spelled in English letters. Can't write Thai)

pinkster73
07-21-12, 04:29 PM
ชนิดแป้นพิมพ์ของฉันในไทย.

pinkster73
07-21-12, 04:30 PM
That's says "my keyboard types in thai".

RealFarmer1222
07-21-12, 06:45 PM
Does it do Ethiopic????

sourlicorice5
07-22-12, 08:15 AM
That's says "my keyboard types in thai".

Lol this also says my keyboard types in Thai but typist doesn't have a clue what she's typing :p

ห่กเฟ้าสวะรกีไัุ.

sourlicorice5
07-22-12, 08:18 AM
Does it do Ethiopic????

Mine doesn't have that one.

pinkster73
07-22-12, 09:54 AM
Mine doesn't have that one.

Mine neither.

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 10:15 AM
Who thinks the number of appliances some people in restaurant story have is ridiculous

sourlicorice5
07-22-12, 04:23 PM
Who thinks the number of appliances some people in restaurant story have is ridiculous

To each it's own. If people want more than 18 then that's their choice. Personally I think 18 is more than enough and wouldn't waste gems on extra appliances.

trace35
07-22-12, 11:40 PM

Mattyboo! I know how many you have, and it's WAY more than 18 ! Do you think it's ridiculous?

sourlicorice5
07-23-12, 04:24 AM
Mattyboo! I know how many you have, and it's WAY more than 18 ! Do you think it's ridiculous?

You're right he does have more than 18 lol.

RealFarmer1222
07-23-12, 05:19 AM
I have 17 and will soon be eligible for my 18 th. I think only one slot was gems.

sourlicorice5
07-23-12, 10:27 AM
Nothing like marking students workbooks and opening them up to find one of their dried boogers stuck on a page you need to mark. Yuck :p

pinkster73
07-23-12, 11:07 AM
Nothing like marking students workbooks and opening them up to find one of their dried boogers stuck on a page you need to mark. Yuck :p

Ha ha extra credit!

RealFarmer1222
07-23-12, 02:45 PM
you don't take off for neatness (or lack thereof)?????

sourlicorice5
07-23-12, 04:13 PM
you don't take off for neatness (or lack thereof)?????

I'm actually quite mean. If its messy and they have been lazy I erase the whole page they've done and make them do it all over again for homework. Lol the writing was neat and I did tell the kid to use a tissue next time or I'd give him extra homework.

shakiba
07-23-12, 06:41 PM
TL scared me today. So did that thunderstorm w/ hail that came unexpectedly. I had enough of today.

pinkster73
07-23-12, 09:37 PM
TL scared me today. So did that thunderstorm w/ hail that came unexpectedly. I had enough of today.

There there, it's ok, it's almost over. Pat pat.

Tempete8
07-23-12, 10:30 PM

Why did they scare you? and the thunderstorm scared me too. I couldn't go to sleep because of it and I was in pain.

RealFarmer1222
07-24-12, 05:53 AM
Nice thunderstorm here right now!

Good thing I got some tomatoes picked.

shakiba
07-24-12, 08:19 AM
@pinkster:
Thx, thats sweet of u.

@Tempete:
oh, just that bug that doubled the prices for expansions and decor in BS scared me and got me worried. Good thing it was a bug, phew.

@realfarmer:
Can I have one? *imagines the tomato is nice and red and juicy.*

blackwidow52
07-24-12, 11:36 AM
good thing it got fixed

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 04:12 PM
I don't mind having nbrs that want you to post on their wall when you visit cause they only tip those that do. What I do mind is if nbrs post on your wall asking you to when they don't always post themselves. I have one nbr that doesn't always post (and I don't know if she has tipped when she doesn't post as I don't check newsfeed. I just tip all but only post on those that have posted on mine) back but is asking for me to. I'll post on her wall when she's posted on mine but then 2 days might go by and she doesn't post so I don't. I'm sorry but if people are going to ask nbrs to post after tipping then they should also post on nbrs walls. Sorry it just irks me when nbrs ask for things like that but don't do it themselves all the time.

I was a bit mean. I posted back that I tip all nbrs but only post if theirs a post on my wall and if she wants me to post on her wall when I visit then she has to as well. I also posted to make it easier Please post on my wall for guaranteed tips back'. Maybe I am overreacting but im not a morning person :p

greygull
07-24-12, 04:21 PM
That sounds reasonable sour :)

They can't expect something from you that they don't do in the first place. I have a neighbor similar to that. She does post when she tips, but the message is always the same - post when you tip back. I know it's her generic message. I've told her I've gotten bad at tipping, and that if I do tip, I'm not going to leave messages (except for specific neighbors).

bobbyrae
07-24-12, 05:26 PM
I've gotten terrible at tipping. :( it just gets to be too much doing the goals, tipping, trying to remember who wants which gift...tipping, clearing tables, gifting, tipping...posting on walls....tipping....aaaaaarrrrgghhhhhh!!!!! I give up.

I tip when i can. I post on walls when i can. I always gift back, not always the gift you want, but then again most of us don't gift what every neighbour wants. I try not to complain too much except on this forum :p

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 05:30 PM
That sounds reasonable sour :)

They can't expect something from you that they don't do in the first place. I have a neighbor similar to that. She does post when she tips, but the message is always the same - post when you tip back. I know it's her generic message. I've told her I've gotten bad at tipping, and that if I do tip, I'm not going to leave messages (except for specific neighbors).

Thx I'm not bothered if some nbrs like yourself don't tip and only gift. I just think if nbrs want u to do something then they should to.

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 05:33 PM
I've gotten terrible at tipping. :( it just gets to be too much doing the goals, tipping, trying to remember who wants which gift...tipping, clearing tables, gifting, tipping...posting on walls....tipping....aaaaaarrrrgghhhhhh!!!!! I give up.

I tip when i can. I post on walls when i can. I always gift back, not always the gift you want, but then again most of us don't gift what every neighbour wants. I try not to complain too much except on this forum :p

Play how you want ;-) My only gripe is with nbrs that ask for something but don't do it themselves.

sparks229
07-24-12, 07:56 PM
It's funny how many people will be on he forums if their bakery's messed up. We might set a new record ;) :p

pinkster73
07-24-12, 08:00 PM
Play how you want ;-) My only gripe is with nbrs that ask for something but don't do it themselves.

This would irk me too. I have a couple neighbors who are nazi -ish or ocd about how they play, but they do for me what they expect me to do so it's ok. In the meantime i have someone else's farm gack!

sourlicorice5
07-24-12, 08:09 PM
This would irk me too. I have a couple neighbors who are nazi -ish or ocd about how they play, but they do for me what they expect me to do so it's ok. In the meantime i have someone else's farm gack!

I don't mind as well as long as they are also doing what they want me to do.

Oh no poor you. I hope whoever has it doesn't mess with it. I'd post on your wall for you but ipad is at home I'm on my phone now.

shakiba
07-25-12, 07:48 AM
Wow, TL scared me again. Twice in a row. I'm just glad that bug (having someone else's account) is fixed too. I hope there aren't anymore surprises (except for good ones of course).

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 07:51 AM

Well thankfully whoever had your farm didn't sell your vineyard mansion! it's still there in all its glory :)

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 07:52 AM

Wow you still don't have your farm ?

pinkster73
07-25-12, 10:33 AM
Wow you still don't have your farm ?

Oh no i got it back last night, all intact.

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 02:59 PM
The tipping star rating is going down ridiculously fast. Lately

trace35
07-25-12, 03:05 PM
Omg mattyboo, did you just use a full stop?

trace35
07-25-12, 03:07 PM
Btw by full stop I mean period.

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 03:43 PM
Btw by full stop I mean period.

Yes I did

pinkster73
07-25-12, 03:44 PM
Wow! Good job mattyboo!

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 03:45 PM
Wow! Good job mattyboo!

Hahaha you are so funny pinkster.

sourlicorice5
07-25-12, 04:13 PM
The tipping star rating is going down ridiculously fast. Lately

Mattyboo, don't you have to be tipping in order to keep your star rating up? :p

RealFarmer1222
07-26-12, 02:50 AM
Yesterday my friend and former neighbor who lives in Vegas(Bingo ball guy) called me.
Last Monday, he got a letter from the IRS saying he owed 4 grand in back taxes.
Tuesday, his wife moved out.
Wednesday, the Rivera eliminated bingo; so he's out of a job.

Needless to say, he wasn't a happy camper.

pinkster73
07-26-12, 10:17 AM
Yesterday my friend and former neighbor who lives in Vegas(Bingo ball guy) called me.

But does he still have his bingo ball costume?

RealFarmer1222
07-26-12, 11:00 AM
But does he still have his bingo ball costume?

Nope...I think he had to turn that in.

sparks229
07-26-12, 12:58 PM
I have a mustache tan now for not putting enough sunscrreen than the other places on my lips.

pinkster73
07-26-12, 01:07 PM
Nope...I think he had to turn that in.

Now that's sad.

I have a mustache tan now for not putting enough sunscrreen than the other places on my lips.

Now that's funny.

pinkster73
07-26-12, 01:07 PM
Woot! I did a reply to multiple quotes!

bobbyrae
07-26-12, 02:34 PM

Oh no :( poor fellow. When it rains it really pours. :(

kooky panda
07-26-12, 02:41 PM
Woot! I did a reply to multiple quotes!
I am so proud... grasshopper!! lol

shakiba
07-27-12, 09:19 AM
2 days ago, my family and I heard multiple "meows". We thought it was coming from our cat, but we were wrong. We looked outside, and there was a small kitten meowing one after another. Apparently, she was hungry. I felt so bad, it seems she's a stray, and we can't help her more than give her food bc we don't know if she's healthy or not. Yesterday, a thunderstorm hit, and we heard the meowing again. She came back, all wet. She was hungry, again. I put a box outside, with food, so she would be dry and happy. It was such a happy moment to help a stray. Of course, she disappeared. She's probably gonna come back, every evening. Ok, im a little scared now.

pinkster73
07-27-12, 10:26 AM
2 days ago, my family and I heard multiple "meows". We thought it was coming from our cat, but we were wrong. We looked outside, and there was a small kitten meowing one after another. Apparently, she was hungry. I felt so bad, it seems she's a stray, and we can't help her more than give her food bc we don't know if she's healthy or not. Yesterday, a thunderstorm hit, and we heard the meowing again. She came back, all wet. She was hungry, again. I put a box outside, with food, so she would be dry and happy. It was such a happy moment to help a stray. Of course, she disappeared. She's probably gonna come back, every evening. Ok, im a little scared now.

You need to take her to your local humane society, or closest veterinary clinic. They will send her to the humane society. This costs nothing. She will get adopted because she's young.

shakiba
07-27-12, 11:07 AM
You need to take her to your local humane society, or closest veterinary clinic. They will send her to the humane society. This costs nothing. She will get adopted because she's young.

But what if she belongs to someone. i know someone in my neighbourhood who has a cat. If she comes back, I guess I should tell my parents to do something about it.
Thx pinkster.

Btw, does your cats get along with each other? Bc when my cat saw the kitten, she kept hissing and growling.

pinkster73
07-27-12, 11:33 AM
But what if she belongs to someone. i know someone in my neighbourhood who has a cat. If she comes back, I guess I should tell my parents to do something about it.
Thx pinkster.

Btw, does your cats get along with each other? Bc when my cat saw the kitten, she kept hissing and growling.

All cats do that when they first meet. For the most part my cats all get along, but they some more then others. They have their little cliques.

You should check the cats ear for a tattoo, or see If she's wearing a collar. If not, have your parents take her in to the vet or humane society. There they can double check for a deep tattoo and scan for a microchip. If she belongs to someone she'll get returned, no harm done. If not, then you helped her. Oh and don't let your cat and her be together.

kooky panda
07-30-12, 08:19 AM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/cat.jpg

pinkster73
07-30-12, 08:27 AM

That's hilarious! It's like when you're alone at home and your cat suddenly looks behind you with an alarmed face.

kooky panda
07-30-12, 08:33 AM
I think animals can see things that we cannot.

pinkster73
07-30-12, 08:43 AM

Me to. Which makes that very freaky.

Tempete8
07-30-12, 12:21 PM

Me to. Which makes that very freaky.

They can.

queentina3
07-30-12, 02:59 PM

This is purrfect!!!!!!!

shakiba
07-30-12, 03:20 PM

True, but it can be the other way around.

Yesterday, I was introduced to 4 cats (visited my father's friend). 2 were nice, 2 were soo mean. They didnt see who I really was. They kept hissing and if I got close, they would slap me and continue hissing. By the end of the day, they got to know me. They didnt give me a chance tho. :p

Btw.. do cats see color or just black and white?

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 04:12 PM
Well just deleted a long time nbr who was becoming annoying. Apparently writing please don't post on my while a few days back was confusing him. He had wrote do you or do you not want us to write on your wall to let you know we watered? I felt like asking him if he could read but ignored it and took the high rode and apologized for any confusion. I've since erased that message (Please don't Post) from my wall and have been visiting him and watering. Just found a post from him saying so we can't post but u from the south can do anything u want. That is not ok. Man he needs to take a chill pill. Hes not a newbie and isn't it obvious when someone writes please don't post it's cause they don't want a message of theirs pushed down so it won't be missed? And isn't it obvious if the message please don't post is erased from the wall then it means u can post again? Does anyone else get insulted cause their nbrs gack might occasionally ask nbrs not to post? Is he being overly sensitive or am I?

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 04:53 PM
Well just deleted a long time nbr who was becoming annoying. Apparently writing please don't post on my while a few days back was confusing him. He had wrote do you or do you not want us to write on your wall to let you know we watered? I felt like asking him if he could read but ignored it and took the high rode and apologized for any confusion. I've since erased that message (Please don't Post) from my wall and have been visiting him and watering. Just found a post from him saying so we can't post but u from the south can do anything u want. That is not ok. Man he needs to take a chill pill. Hes not a newbie and isn't it obvious when someone writes please don't post it's cause they don't want a message of theirs pushed down so it won't be missed? And isn't it obvious if the message please don't post is erased from the wall then it means u can post again? Does anyone else get insulted cause their nbrs gack might occasionally ask nbrs not to post? Is he being overly sensitive or am I?

Oh and apparently it's rude to post Please don't post on your wall? Anyone else believe that or do some people not understand what rude means? (me maybe being one of them)? Just venting and wondering if I was being rude by posting that message on my wall or not. I dont think it was rude but a second or third opinion would be nice cause if it is then ill refrain from doing it again and just leave my nbrs wondering where I've gone lol.

mattyboo1
07-30-12, 06:40 PM

That's kind of interesting

lylahmae
07-30-12, 06:42 PM
You should have asked him who is from the south. Then told him you would join forces against them because you are Canadian and always side with the north. Obviously the dude is easily confused and making up an elaborate story that makes less sense than him would at least make you smile at the confusion you caused.

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 08:44 PM
You should have asked him who is from the south. Then told him you would join forces against them because you are Canadian and always side with the north. Obviously the dude is easily confused and making up an elaborate story that makes less sense than him would at least make you smile at the confusion you caused.

Lol wished i had thought of that. Beach his own though. I just don't see how posting please dont post on your wall is rude. He obviously is some young player who doesn't understand what rude is. Maybe someday somebody will teach him. :p

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 08:46 PM
Edit: beach should be to each

GreenGiants01
07-30-12, 08:51 PM
It's ridiculous that teamlava is hardly listening to their costumers!!!!

sourlicorice5
07-30-12, 09:19 PM
Lol wished i had thought of that. Beach his own though. I just don't see how posting please dont post on your wall is rude. He obviously is some young player who doesn't understand what rude is. Maybe someday somebody will teach him. :p

Edit: sorry I don't mean all young players don't understand what is rude. Just this particular ex nbr of mine. I just realized that may be rude in grouping all young players in that category. My apologies.

trace35
07-31-12, 04:30 AM
What is ridiculous, is an automatic hand wash dispenser. You know, so you don't get germs on your hands where other people in your house have touched the pump?
I don't know about every one else, but after I pump the hand wash out I WASH MY HANDS! No more germs!

sourlicorice5
07-31-12, 08:53 AM
What is ridiculous, is an automatic hand wash dispenser. You know, so you don't get germs on your hands where other people in your house have touched the pump?
I don't know about every one else, but after I pump the hand wash out I WASH MY HANDS! No more germs!

Lol that is funny, ridiculous but funny :p

pinkster73
07-31-12, 09:04 AM

Now that's hilarious.

Sourlicorice, do you know how bad i wanted to post "add me" on your wall right above your DO NOT POST? But i managed to control myself tee hee.

Ps please no one add me

sourlicorice5
07-31-12, 09:37 AM
Now that's hilarious.

Sourlicorice, do you know how bad i wanted to post "add me" on your wall right above your DO NOT POST? But i managed to control myself tee hee.

Ps please no one add me

Lol sure you can control yourself there but couldn't control yourself in pointing out my run on sentence which I already knew about lol. I was just to lazy to add in full stops etc. I'm a lazy writer when I'm on the forums :p

You could have posted add me. I probably would have laughed. I'm not bothered if nbrs post above it accidentl. it would have been nice if the reposted above it Please don't post but cest la vie. Not worth going postal over. I only deleted my nbr cause he was being annoying about the do not post message from last week. And to top it all off he rarely posted anyways lol

sourlicorice5
07-31-12, 09:38 AM
And don't dare point out the y I missed in the word accidently lol. I gotta get to bed now. The letters on my keyboard are going blurry as I'm getting too tired lol.

lylahmae
07-31-12, 03:58 PM
Yes there are people who can't get access to drinking water that does not contain parasites but here in America we can't even get our hands dirty BEFORE we wash them.smh.

sourlicorice5
07-31-12, 04:10 PM
Yes there are people who can't get access to drinking water that does not contain parasites but here in America we can't even get our hands dirty BEFORE we wash them.smh.

Lol so true :p

mattyboo1
07-31-12, 04:30 PM
What do people think of the forum games forum I like it

trace35
08-01-12, 04:58 AM
Greer! I got a msg on my wall yesterday to add someone.
I replied yes, but I only send, and receive shed parts.
She replied, Great! Me too!
so tonight I sent her a shed part, then half an hr later get a msg saying "please send me concrete, I need two more"

trace35
08-01-12, 04:59 AM
* not Greer, grrrrr!

queentina3
08-02-12, 06:16 AM
Greer! I got a msg on my wall yesterday to add someone.
I replied yes, but I only send, and receive shed parts.
She replied, Great! Me too!
so tonight I sent her a shed part, then half an hr later get a msg saying "please send me concrete, I need two more"

Awwww, I'm sorry. I keep getting green concrete as gifts from 2 of my neighbors when I only WANT dog bowls. They've been neighbors of mine since I started Farm Story so it baffles me as to WHY I'm getting non-dog bowl gifts from them, but I think it's because they could never get a gift through before. Many of my neighbors have stopped playing due to 'Tap to Manage' and 'Stormie', so now those that could never gift me, can, and I'm not getting my 20 dog bowls. *cries and whimpers*

trace35
08-02-12, 05:46 PM
Maybe they have started sending everyone the same gift to save time? That's what I do, but at least I make it perfectly clear from the beginning that is all I gift. I still get chickens and cows and apple trees. Is it rude to tell these people they are giving the {} gifts ever? Lol!

lylahmae
08-02-12, 06:22 PM
Awwww, I'm sorry. I keep getting green concrete as gifts from 2 of my neighbors when I only WANT dog bowls. They've been neighbors of mine since I started Farm Story so it baffles me as to WHY I'm getting non-dog bowl gifts from them, but I think it's because they could never get a gift through before. Many of my neighbors have stopped playing due to 'Tap to Manage' and 'Stormie', so now those that could never gift me, can, and I'm not getting my 20 dog bowls. *cries and whimpers*
I have been getting a lot of green concrete and blue bricks etc lately and chickens too....I only accept she'd parts and I am lucky if I get 6 a day...I have over 50 neighbors, this has been the case since tap to manage was added so now I only play sporadically.

trace35
08-02-12, 06:39 PM
Lylahmae, I will add you if that's ok? Sounds like we need each other!

pinkster73
08-02-12, 07:55 PM
You guys have some weird neighbors. O_o

lylahmae
08-02-12, 08:37 PM
You guys have some weird neighbors. O_o

My real neighbor has a silo painted to look like a spaceship. It has USA on it now it used to have Ron Paul Revolution on it as well. Makes it easy to explain where I live to people.

trace35
08-02-12, 09:18 PM
You really do have weird Nbr's! I've got trashy Nbr's.

queentina3
08-03-12, 12:18 PM
My cats are being so silly today. They won't leave me alone because they are hot, so every time they pass by me and meow, I give them a squirt of the spray bottle I have filled with ice cold water. I should just pick them both up and toss them in the pool, but knowing them, they'd rip the liner getting out and would probably scratch me to death. :p

pinkster73
08-03-12, 12:46 PM
My cats are being so silly today. They won't leave me alone because they are hot, so every time they pass by me and meow, I give them a squirt of the spray bottle I have filled with ice cold water. I should just pick them both up and toss them in the pool, but knowing them, they'd rip the liner getting out and would probably scratch me to death. :p

Unless your cats are Turkish Vans, i wouldn't chuck them in the pool.

queentina3
08-03-12, 12:50 PM
Unless your cats are Turkish Vans, i wouldn't chuck them in the pool.

They are not, you've seen pics of my 2 cats. They don't mind the spray bottle, but I'm sure they'd **** me in my sleep if I tossed them in the pool. The funny thing is, I've tried to bath them myself before, and they go mental on me. When I used to take them to get groomed, they had 0 issues with the bathing and trimming. Finicky little devils they are. It now takes me and my husband to bath them and even then one of us usually ends up soaked and scratched all over. hehehe

bobbyrae
08-03-12, 01:51 PM
The last time my cats had baths was when they were kittens. I wouldn't dare to try bathing them now. They'd kick me out of their house if I ever thought to do a thing like that.

trace35
08-03-12, 03:44 PM
You bath your cats?

pinkster73
08-03-12, 04:19 PM
I don't bath my cats, with the exception of bum washes if someone has a "cling on" issue.

RealFarmer1222
08-03-12, 07:05 PM
i don't bath my cats, with the exception of bum washes if someone has a "cling on" issue.

lol....tmi!!!

queentina3
08-03-12, 07:14 PM
I try to bathe my cats every couple of months, especially Tucker, because his hair gets sooooo long and the only way to really comb out the snarls and trim him properly, is to bathe him and get his fur nice and soft. Fresca is short haired and we only attempt to bathe her because if Tucker has to go through it, so does she.

I say attempt because we usually get more wet than they do. :p

sourlicorice5
08-03-12, 09:34 PM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/bff1353b.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/cc34e85c.jpg

sourlicorice5
08-03-12, 09:36 PM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/ecf1e38d.jpg

Sitting her relaxing on the beach. No cats here but plenty of small brown birds and a few stray dogs.

trace35
08-03-12, 09:54 PM
Those pictures! They do not look like happy cats! All the cats I have ever had spend hours washing themselves. I thought bathing them removes oils they need in their coats? Although I've never had a pedigree or fluffy cat!

sourlicorice5
08-03-12, 10:24 PM
Those pictures! They do not look like happy cats! All the cats I have ever had spend hours washing themselves. I thought bathing them removes oils they need in their coats? Although I've never had a pedigree or fluffy cat!

I have no idea. I didn't think you had to bathe cats either.

queentina3
08-04-12, 05:28 AM

I have no idea. I didn't think you had to bathe cats either.

LMAO at those pictures. OMG they look ticked off!

You DON'T have to bathe cats, for the most part, but if I don't bathe Tucker I have to cut off huge chunks of his hair because it gets so matted (sp?) and leaves these huge clumped together pieces of fur that he tries to bite off of himself. It's horrible! You try to pat him and you run into clumps and he gets testy.

Tucker and Fresca usually bathe each other for those hard-to-reach places, but I still attempt to bathe them once a quarter (every 3 months). I think the next time we do it I'm going to have the hubby hold him down after he's dried and shave his belly, it's getting way too long there. :p

Normally the only time you have to bathe animals is flea bathes, but my cats are indoor cats and have never had fleas, so.................................

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 07:23 AM
I once had a cat who we found as a wee kitten. She had a serious flea problem all her life. Talk aout a flea magnet!! Nothing worked except...dishwashing liquid and a bath. She didn't mind. She loved the warm water and to keep her flea free she had to have a bath once per week. Her favourite part though was the blow dryer. She couldn't get enough of that. :p

My two boys now...they are a different kettle of fish. I tried once with Henry & Max after they got into some objectionable stuff and got it all over their fur...and got it all over my bed. -.- Henry was not amused and left evidence on my skin as a reminder never to try that *ish* with him again.

Max climbed the walls. Literally. I gave up. He licked the soap off himself or rolled in the grass or whatever to get it off. It didn't **** him. Wouldn't come near me for days.

pinkster73
08-04-12, 09:05 AM
When my Sun-Bun first came into the humane society she was covered in motor oil. Someone "disposed" of her litter in a vat of car oil. She was the only survivor. I bathed her every day for 2 weeks. She had to have a hand made cone so she wouldn't lick oil and they don't make cones for kittens that small. We didn't even know she was white for days. That was 12 years ago. She hasn't had a bath since.

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 09:40 AM
When my Sun-Bun first came into the humane society she was covered in motor oil. Someone "disposed" of her litter in a vat of car oil. She was the only survivor. I bathed her every day for 2 weeks. She had to have a hand made cone so she wouldn't lick oil and they don't make cones for kittens that small. We didn't even know she was white for days. That was 12 years ago. She hasn't had a bath since.

Some people can be so cruel :( I am so very grateful that i will never understand why a person would do something like that to a living, breathing creature.

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:43 AM
LMAO, I just remembered a funny story from when I was a kid. We had 4 cats, 3 girls and 1 boy. None of them were 'fixed'. Well the 3 girls all had babies within weeks of each other. We had over 20 cat/kittens in our house and it drove the boy cat NUTS! He decided to go away for a few days, and when he came back, he STUNK! He literally got into some type of a scuffle with a skunk, and lost. He smelled, his fur was a mess, and he had a few scratches on him as well.

I thought my dad was going to lose it. He was already unhappy about all the cat/kittens in the house, he's a dog person, but then to have that THING (he called it), come back looking and smelling like that, well.................

Of course it was MY cat. This beautiful long haired completely black cat that at the age of 4, I named 'Blackie'. Hey! I was 4 when I got him! Not that I'm any more creative with names since then, but, still 4!!!! :p

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:45 AM

Some people can be so cruel :( I am so very grateful that i will never understand why a person would do something like that to a living, breathing creature.

That made me tear up. I can't stand people that do that, or **** what is known as 'runts' of a litter of any type of animal. I tear up when I pass a dead animal in, or on the side, of a road. :(

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 09:50 AM
That made me tear up. I can't stand people that do that, or **** what is known as 'runts' of a litter of any type of animal. I tear up when I pass a dead animal in, or on the side, of a road. :(

I have a runt of a litter of pups. Her name is Katie. :)http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/0721e298.jpg I'll take runts any day :)

pinkster73
08-04-12, 09:52 AM
I have a runt of a litter of pups. Her name is Katie. :)http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/0721e298.jpg I'll take runts any day :)

Check out the blurry super fast tail wagging action!

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:57 AM
Check out the blurry super fast tail wagging action!

LOL, and the tongue on the nose.

Very cute dog there, you'd never know she was a runt!

pinkster73
08-04-12, 11:25 AM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1344104620792.jpg

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 11:30 AM

And you can't get up either from what i can tell! :p

Queentina, you should have seen her as a puppy. She wasn't expected to live how ill she was. She was found with her sister, who was the stronger one, but who ended up dying a few weeks after we found her. Found them and the mother way in the bushes by the beach. The animal shelter spayed the mother, found a home and i took katie. Runts are people too! Lol :D

pinkster73
08-04-12, 11:40 AM
And you can't get up either from what i can tell! :p

Queentina, you should have seen her as a puppy. She wasn't expected to live how ill she was. She was found with her sister, who was the stronger one, but who ended up dying a few weeks after we found her. Found them and the mother way in the bushes by the beach. The animal shelter spayed the mother, found a home and i took katie. Runts are people too! Lol :D

I'm smaller then most people my age. I guess I'm the runt. My kids are both bigger then me and they're 12 and 14.

shakiba
08-04-12, 01:12 PM

Aww, that's so cute! I just want to rub it's tummy. :)

pinkster73
08-04-12, 01:24 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1344111779158.jpg

mattyboo1
08-04-12, 03:32 PM

How do you put the letters in the picture

lylahmae
08-04-12, 04:55 PM
Hey pinkster I think stormie needs to be flipped for that.

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 04:58 PM
Lol. Too cute. Both of them :)

pinkster73
08-04-12, 06:55 PM
How do you put the letters in the picture

I write with a fat blue marker on my floor.

Or use picsart.

sparks229
08-05-12, 12:24 AM
I'm getting a phone and I need opinions!!! I use Verizon btw. Anyways I want to know if anyone has had these phones before (or now). I'm looking at the pantech jest 2, pantech hotshot, Samsung bright side, or the Samsung glyde. I'm mainly interested in the glyde though so I want to know if it's good or not.

Oh yeah I don't need a smartphone. So yeah. :p

queentina3
08-05-12, 05:44 AM

Awe, that is so sad that her sister died.

I write with a fat blue marker on my floor.

Or use picsart.

LMAO, why not use pink marker?

I'm getting a phone and I need opinions!!! I use Verizon btw. Anyways I want to know if anyone has had these phones before (or now). I'm looking at the pantech jest 2, pantech hotshot, Samsung bright side, or the Samsung glyde. I'm mainly interested in the glyde though so I want to know if it's good or not.

Oh yeah I don't need a smartphone. So yeah. :p

Sorry, can't help you as I've never used any of those. :(

queentina3
08-05-12, 05:45 AM

BLACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't die all those years ago, Pinkster stole hiim! :mad:

J/K :p

pinkster73
08-05-12, 09:28 AM
BLACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't die all those years ago, Pinkster stole hiim! :mad:

J/K :p

It's possible. I got him out of the bottom of a big dumpster.

sourlicorice5
08-05-12, 09:48 AM
It's possible. I got him out of the bottom of a big dumpster.

Aww pinkster. You have a big heart to rescue those poor kitties :-). Wish I could do that with all the stray dogs around here but don't want to get too close to them. Some of them are mean especially at night.

queentina3
08-05-12, 09:54 AM
Nah Pinkster, he died when he was 16 years old, but he looked just like your kitty. :) I miss him. :(

Anyways, onto something new. A rant about my mother. I swear this woman argues with me JUST to argue with me. My father goes down to their Cape house every day during the week to continue fixing it up, and comes home on the weekends because traffic is brutal down there during the weekends. I've been BEGGING and PLEADING with both my parents to go to Cuffy's while either one are down there to just pick me up 2 more coffee cups. I've even sent a picture of the kind I want to my mother this AM, the one I was drinking out of after nearly decapitating my annoying husband.

She responds back with Cuffy's website and tells me that they don't have the type of cup I want there any longer. She obviously has an issue clicking PAGE 2 on the mug portion of their website as the 2 I want are RIGHT THERE!!! I emailed her back telling her the exact name and where they are located on the webpage and PLEADED yet again for one of them to pick 2 up. I have 2 that I purchased a few years ago but me and my husband almost came to blows over them this AM because he keeps using BOTH and leaves me with NONE. That is the only type of coffee cup, out of the probably hundreds we have, that I like to use because I REFUSE to allow the boys to put their stupid Ice Cream in them. For some odd reason my boys LOVE to use my coffee cups to eat their ice cream.

The woman is driving me insane. I'm about to get in my car and drive the 3 hours to the Cape to purchase the darn things myself! In fact, considering the move my husband made this morning, I should make him go! LOL

:mad:

queentina3
08-05-12, 10:10 AM
OMG, my mother is insane. That is the only explanation. She just emailed me back again saying "Ok, got it. So you want the Lobster for my husband and the Starfish for me?"

I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I want the 2 that are on page 2! I wrote them down for you in the last email. I want the Coffee Sailboat and the Coffee Lifesaver.

:rolleyes:

She's insane, and bringing me with her. This is scary.

queentina3
08-05-12, 10:24 AM
*kisses* to Pinkster for getting the last coveted spot of gifting me my 20th dog bowl of the day in Farm. I'm lucky to get 20 lately, so THANKS for gifting me that last 20th today! :D

pinkster73
08-05-12, 11:09 AM
Regarding other people using your cups: i have a bowl i really like that everyone likes too. I use it, wash it not in the dishwasher, and hide it in the pantry behind fiber cereal. It's always there for me.

pinkster73
08-05-12, 11:10 AM
Regarding your mother: yup, some are crazy.

lylahmae
08-05-12, 01:25 PM
OMG, my mother is insane. That is the only explanation. She just emailed me back again saying "Ok, got it. So you want the Lobster for my husband and the Starfish for me?"

I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I want the 2 that are on page 2! I wrote them down for you in the last email. I want the Coffee Sailboat and the Coffee Lifesaver.

She's insane, and bringing me with her. This is scary.

Can you order the cups on that website or call the place and have them ready for her to pick up?? Because it sounds like she's just not going to get it.

queentina3
08-05-12, 01:28 PM
LOL, she finally got it. She emailed me again a little while ago stating that she was printing out the pictures of the cups and taking it with her when she goes down there after next weekend. She doesn't trust my dad to get the right ones, however I don't trust her too. LOL!!!!

She then ended the email with "These cups are going to drive me nuts".

Pinkster, that is an idea I'll have to take up. Wash them myself and then hide them from everyone. :p

trace35
08-05-12, 03:09 PM
I hear ya about mothers! Mine is a bit like mini as mum on friends. I spend a couple of hrs organizing my laundry cupboard, then she comes round and says "these cupboards are a mess, when was the last time you tidied them?"

trace35
08-05-12, 03:10 PM
* Monica, not mini as mum!*

lylahmae
08-05-12, 03:17 PM
I have been on vacation from work for 10 days and I have to go back tomorrow.....yuck!

queentina3
08-06-12, 05:14 AM
I hear ya about mothers! Mine is a bit like Monica as mum on friends. I spend a couple of hrs organizing my laundry cupboard, then she comes round and says "these cupboards are a mess, when was the last time you tidied them?"

LMAO. My MIL does the white-glove-treatment when she comes to visit. This year when she arrived, and made a comment about the mantle above my fireplace being a bit too dusty, I handed her a rag and some pledge and said, "you clean it then". She then proceeded to tell me that my flower beds were filled with weeds and asked why I hadn't removed them yet. I told her if the weeds bothered her so much, she could go get rid of them, as I wasn't. I'm not planting this year and the weeds can overtake my driveway for all I care. She looked horrified and I just rolled my eyes and walked away. By the end of the weekend I thought I was going to go nuts, but we ended up patching things up about 1/2 hour before she left, with 5 of my books to read . She'll be back in a few weeks, and the weeds are still there. :p

queentina3
08-06-12, 05:35 AM
You know, having to do Census Surveys has to be one of the worst things the government can make someone do. I'll stand in line at the DMV and not grumble, much, but having to fill out a freaking 28 page census is torture.

It was soooo nice of the hubby to hand it to me right as he was walking out the door to work this AM, with the comment of "they keep calling my cell phone wondering when this is going to get done, so do it this AM and go to the Post Office to drop it in the mail so they'll leave me alone". :mad:

I need to think up an appropriate punishment for this, but I'm drawing a blank. It must be because my mind has become numb from filling this stupid thing out!

sourlicorice5
08-06-12, 10:05 AM
You know, having to do Census Surveys has to be one of the worst things the government can make someone do. I'll stand in line at the DMV and not grumble, much, but having to fill out a freaking 28 page census is torture.

It was soooo nice of the hubby to hand it to me right as he was walking out the door to work this AM, with the comment of "they keep calling my cell phone wondering when this is going to get done, so do it this AM and go to the Post Office to drop it in the mail so they'll leave me alone". :mad:

I need to think up an appropriate punishment for this, but I'm drawing a blank. It must be because my mind has become numb from filling this stupid thing out!

Wanted to post something funny so did a little googling but I only found one thing and it's not appropriate to post :p

queentina3
08-06-12, 01:03 PM
Wanted to post something funny so did a little googling but I only found one thing and it's not appropriate to post :p

LOL, figures.

I've come up with my punishment for him. The survey isn't done because there are some things I just don't KNOW off the top of my head and would have to go through past bills/current bills, so I'm leaving that part for him. Oh, and all the information about himself will also be left. I filled out everything I could without having to leave my nice comfy chair, the rest he can deal with since he decided to drop it in my lap and leave laughing at me to go to work.
It didn't help that I'd only had a half a cup of coffee at the time. He should know not to pull that kind of stuff with me until I have at LEAST 2 cups. :rolleyes:

2 can play this game. I can be evil too! :p

pinkster73
08-06-12, 02:16 PM
Oh i posted what you should do for punishment. Apparently it was naughty :p

I'm starting funeral planning for my fridge. My handy stepdad came to check it out after the massive flood my fridge had today and it's time. He's a good fridge. He's 17 years old but looks great for his age. He's had a good life. Rip my fridge. Waaaaaa :'(

farrels
08-06-12, 02:23 PM
oh i posted what you should do for punishment. Apparently it was naughty :p

i'm starting funeral planning for my fridge. My handy stepdad came to check it out after the massive flood my fridge had today and it's time. He's a good fridge. He's 17 years old but looks great for his age. He's had a good life. Rip my fridge. Waaaaaa :'(
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

queentina3
08-06-12, 02:24 PM
Oh i posted what you should do for punishment. Apparently it was naughty :p

I'm starting funeral planning for my fridge. My handy stepdad came to check it out after the massive flood my fridge had today and it's time. He's a good fridge. He's 17 years old but looks great for his age. He's had a good life. Rip my fridge. Waaaaaa :'(

Poor fridge. We had to replace ours last year and it was the one that came with the house. The thing worked great and we'd had it for 12 years and it had been with the couple we purchased the house from for 10 years. It was a nice sturdy one too. After the 3rd time my dad tried to fix it he finally just told us to get a new one as there wasn't anything more he could do. :(

We ended up purchasing the kind that has 2 doors on top and the freezer as a pull-out drawer on the bottom. I love this fridge. Especially when my youngest goes digging for ice cream and accidently leaves the drawer just slightly ajar, it beeps after a few minutes alerting me so I can then shut it before everything spoils. Now if only I could get him to just SHUT THE DARN DRAWER, life would be great! :p

pinkster73
08-06-12, 02:42 PM
Poor fridge. We had to replace ours last year and it was the one that came with the house. The thing worked great and we'd had it for 12 years and it had been with the couple we purchased the house from for 10 years. It was a nice sturdy one too. After the 3rd time my dad tried to fix it he finally just told us to get a new one as there wasn't anything more he could do. :(

We ended up purchasing the kind that has 2 doors on top and the freezer as a pull-out drawer on the bottom. I love this fridge. Especially when my youngest goes digging for ice cream and accidently leaves the drawer just slightly ajar, it beeps after a few minutes alerting me so I can then shut it before everything spoils. Now if only I could get him to just SHUT THE DARN DRAWER, life would be great! :p

That's the kind I'm going to get. I've been secretly *****ing on my fridge and looking at new fridges. I knew this day would come soon.

queentina3
08-06-12, 04:33 PM
That's the kind I'm going to get. I've been secretly *****ing on my fridge and looking at new fridges. I knew this day would come soon.

*snorts*

We ended up looking at a bunch and finally decided on the Frigidaire Gallery in Black. I love it, especially having the 2 fridge doors that open. We have this one pizza place we love but they make such HUGE pizzas that it was always a struggle to get the box into the old fridge, but not now with the 2 doors that open. :)
The freezer is a bit smaller than my hubby would've liked, at first, but then I reminded him that we have 2 FREEZERS down cellar that holds a lot of stock and the one upstairs is just for every day items we use. :rolleyes: He then capitulated and we bought it.

pinkster73
08-06-12, 05:46 PM
*snorts*

We ended up looking at a bunch and finally decided on the Frigidaire Gallery in Black. I love it, especially having the 2 fridge doors that open. We have this one pizza place we love but they make such HUGE pizzas that it was always a struggle to get the box into the old fridge, but not now with the 2 doors that open. :)
The freezer is a bit smaller than my hubby would've liked, at first, but then I reminded him that we have 2 FREEZERS down cellar that holds a lot of stock and the one upstairs is just for every day items we use. :rolleyes: He then capitulated and we bought it.

Do you find that the black shows fingerprints easily?

Omg we sound like old ladies.

queentina3
08-06-12, 05:56 PM

Not really, but then again my fridge is completely covered in pictures or funny magnets. It wipes down really easily, whereas my old fridge was cream colored and a Matte type of finish. This one is more smooth and a quick swipe with a slightly damp cloth with Windex sprayed on it and it's clean.

lylahmae
08-06-12, 06:09 PM

I have been switching to black appliances and I find that they look cleaner than the white ones...even when dirty.

pinkster73
08-06-12, 06:36 PM
But my relatively new stove is white, my microwave is red, and my toaster is red. Stick with white? (Couldn't find a pink or red fridge)

shakiba
08-06-12, 07:00 PM
You guys start talking about appliances, while my mom is begging my dad for some new granites for our kitchen.

sterlingempire
08-06-12, 07:05 PM
I hate chick fil a, but they have some good chikin. Whatever.

trace35
08-06-12, 08:53 PM
I hate chick fil a, but they have some good chikin. Whatever.

Huh?...

queentina3
08-07-12, 05:31 AM
But my relatively new stove is white, my microwave is red, and my toaster is red. Stick with white? (Couldn't find a pink or red fridge)

I would still go with black. Microwaves and Toasters go on the fritz often enough that when they do, you just purchase them in black too. What we ended up doing is as each appliance 'died', we replaced it with black ones. The only appliance that isn't is our Stove, that is cream colored on the top and the rest of it is black. I need a new Stove, badly, but we can't afford it right now. The next one we get is going to be a flat top, all black. One of the grills doesn't cook things right so you have to have it on HIGH to even get it to warm, and the Oven portion timing is off that even when using a thermometer, we can't figure out if 375 is actually 375 or not. The Turkey we cooked last Thanksgiving took 8 hours instead of 4. I use my convection oven for most cooking now, but big things like Turkey just don't fit in there. LOL!!!!

pinkster73
08-07-12, 08:44 AM
I would still go with black. Microwaves and Toasters go on the fritz often enough that when they do, you just purchase them in black too. What we ended up doing is as each appliance 'died', we replaced it with black ones. The only appliance that isn't is our Stove, that is cream colored on the top and the rest of it is black. I need a new Stove, badly, but we can't afford it right now. The next one we get is going to be a flat top, all black. One of the grills doesn't cook things right so you have to have it on HIGH to even get it to warm, and the Oven portion timing is off that even when using a thermometer, we can't figure out if 375 is actually 375 or not. The Turkey we cooked last Thanksgiving took 8 hours instead of 4. I use my convection oven for most cooking now, but big things like Turkey just don't fit in there. LOL!!!!

My stove is a flat top. BEST INVENTION EVER especially since my kids started cooking their own food. My gorgeous red microwave is already on it's way out. It won't cook for more then 5 minutes or it internally overheats and shuts itself off for 20 minutes. I haven't replaced it though because it's red yeah.

You really think a white stove and black fridge won't look funny? My stove is going to be around for a long time.

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 09:13 AM
Stove? What's a stove I forget lol.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/9e7917c2.jpg

These are my cooking appliances. A microwave and a one burner hotplate which I dropped and dented but still works fine. I don't cook much. I can eat at the Thai stall in front of my apartment for 30 baht (between 1-2 dollars). I hate cooking though I occasionally cook soup or Mac and cheese (when I can find it here).

queentina3
08-07-12, 09:29 AM
My stove is a flat top. BEST INVENTION EVER especially since my kids started cooking their own food. My gorgeous red microwave is already on it's way out. It won't cook for more then 5 minutes or it internally overheats and shuts itself off for 20 minutes. I haven't replaced it though because it's red yeah.

You really think a white stove and black fridge won't look funny? My stove is going to be around for a long time.

Well you can make your kitchen look like the 50s with the black/white/red combo going on, you just need the whacky wallpaper/paint and the black/white checkerboard floor tiles. LMAO!!! I you have a combination of Black & White appliances, depending on your cabinet/counter/flooring/wall, it may not be that bad. I have stainless steel crockpots and pans/pots that have black inlay and around the edges and white bread oven, blender, and slurpie/slushie maker, and it all seems to match pretty well.

Stove? What's a stove I forget lol.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/9e7917c2.jpg

OMG that is just too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my cooking appliances. A microwave and a one burner hotplate which I dropped and dented but still works fine. I don't cook much. I can eat at the Thai stall in front of my apartment for 30 baht (between 1-2 dollars). I hate cooking though I occasionally cook soup or Mac and cheese (when I can find it here).

queentina3
08-07-12, 09:30 AM
^^^^oops, I put what I wrote inside the quote.^^^^

I WANT AN EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
08-07-12, 09:50 AM
My crock pot is white, and all my utensils and pots and pans are red or pink.

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 09:58 AM
My crock pot is white, and all my utensils and pots and pans are red or pink.

I could have bought a pink fridge but the freezer was on the inside of the fridge with a flimsy door. Last time I had a similar fridge like that, I had to unplug it and defrost it. Eventually I got lazy and the ice built up so much that the door broke off. I bought a grey fridge with a freezer on the top and the other part on the bottom. Doesn't need defrosting. Much better though id love to have a pink fridge.

pinkster73
08-07-12, 10:50 AM
I could have bought a pink fridge but the freezer was on the inside of the fridge with a flimsy door. Last time I had a similar fridge like that, I had to unplug it and defrost it. Eventually I got lazy and the ice built up so much that the door broke off. I bought a grey fridge with a freezer on the top and the other part on the bottom. Doesn't need defrosting. Much better though id love to have a pink fridge.

I've never seen a pink fridge. Even if i found one I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed in the kitchen. I have found a pink washer dryer set though. I just have to wait for my current set to die.

pinkster73
08-07-12, 10:53 AM
Omg! I need this!
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/caff22-pink-fridge-freezer.jpg

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 11:00 AM
Omg! I need this!
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/caff22-pink-fridge-freezer.jpg

That's a nice fridge :-) bet your husband would love that lol.

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 11:02 AM
I have a pink computer that needs a new battery which I'm too lazy to hunt down lol. Still can use it though I save every 2 mins cause if the power goes out I'd lose whatever I was working on.

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 11:03 AM
I have a pink computer that needs a new battery which I'm too lazy to hunt down lol. Still can use it though I save every 2 mins cause if the power goes out I'd lose whatever I was working on.

Laptop computer

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:50 AM
OMG, that pink fridge is just sooooooooooooooo PINK!

When I was looking at covers for my iPad and my Kindle, the hubby pointed out the flourescent green and hot pink ones to me, and I'm more of a neutral color gal for items such as that, so I went with the hard black leather for the Kindle and the gray one for the iPad.

I sort of wish I had gone with one of the colored ones now though. :p

pinkster73
08-08-12, 08:03 AM
I sent my hubby a pic of the pink fridge and told him that's the one i ordered. He sent back this reply:

"NO"

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 08:33 AM
I sent my hubby a pic of the pink fridge and told him that's the one i ordered. He sent back this reply:

"NO"

That's why you never ask for permission :p

queentina3
08-08-12, 08:46 AM
That's why you never ask for permission :p

LMAO, exactly!

Never ask permission, only for forgiveness after the fact. :p

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:04 AM
Well now I've ruined it by asking first.

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:39 AM

He just said no to that pink fridge. Did he say no to every pink fridge specifically? :p

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 09:48 AM
He just said no to that pink fridge. Did he say no to every pink fridge specifically? :p

Maybe he doesn't like the two door feature. Maybe he prefers the freezer on top/below ones since they are more energy efficient than the two door versions. Maybe he doesn't like the pink and black combination and would prefer it to be all pink. Maybe he didn't like that particular shade of pink. Maybe he wanted something a little more like a pastel pink. Softer.
Men do not communicate properly. You cannot be blamed for the fact that he doesn't express himself clearly, hun.
:p

greygull
08-08-12, 10:25 AM

Order one that has changeable front panels - then order one set of panels in a color he would approve of, and one in pink ;)

pinkster73
08-08-12, 10:31 AM
This is true. All he said was "NO". Leaves many options open.

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 01:07 PM
This is true. All he said was "NO". Leaves many options open.

yep. Not your fault he didn't express himself clearly. Could be a great teachable moment, this one. :p

pinkster73
08-08-12, 01:10 PM
yep. Not your fault he didn't express himself clearly. Could be a great teachable moment, this one. :p

I don't know..... he's a man of few words and i like that. My first husband never shut up. It's risky.

queentina3
08-08-12, 03:03 PM
I don't know..... he's a man of few words and i like that. My first husband never shut up. It's risky.

OMG, and neither do you. It must have been noisy in your house, like the birds in the morning that don't just SHUT UP and let me sleep! :p

shakiba
08-08-12, 06:08 PM
OMG, and neither do you. It must have been noisy in your house, like the birds in the morning that don't just SHUT UP and let me sleep! :p
That happened to me 4 days in a row. Thank god that ended last night.

Tempete8
08-08-12, 06:43 PM

That happens to me I be sooo pissed.

queentina3
08-08-12, 08:01 PM
I feel like I'm not getting any sleep lately. The crickets keep chirping keeping me from falling asleep, then I finally do fall asleep, and the birds have had me up at 530a every day this week. I'm about to buy some firecrackers and go postal on the whole lot of them.

greygull
08-08-12, 08:02 PM
I feel like I'm not getting any sleep lately. The crickets keep chirping keeping me from falling asleep, then I finally do fall asleep, and the birds have had me up at 530a every day this week. I'm about to buy some firecrackers and go postal on the whole lot of them.

Maybe some ear plugs? Or headphones plugged into soothing sounds? :p

queentina3
08-08-12, 08:09 PM
Maybe some ear plugs? Or headphones plugged into soothing sounds? :p

I can't even wear earplugs for my phone or computer, I have to wear those huge honking headphones and those wouldn't be comfortable to sleep with on.

I'm just praying for Fall to come along, then I can close my windows again and I won't hear them so much.

Though falling asleep to the sound of the ocean has always done wonders. Maybe I should just leave the hubby and the kids here and go to the Cape. I don't care if the house does have inside walls removed, a non-working bathroom, and the smell of paint. I'd still get more sleep than I'm getting this week. :p

greygull
08-08-12, 08:12 PM
I'll have to find out where it's from, but my grandmother has a pillow with speakers in it, and she says it's one of the most comfortable pillows she's ever had.

queentina3
08-08-12, 08:19 PM
Seriously??? OMG, I need to see that pillow!!! That is one sure way to get the hubby out of bed in the AM, if I can program it to play heavy metal at 8a on a Saturday morning, blaring, he won't be able to sleep through that! I'm evil...............

greygull
08-08-12, 08:20 PM
Next time I talk to her, I'll get the info, and send it to you :)

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:23 PM
Omg i hate birds in the morning.

Queentina, with my first husband it wasn't that loud. I couldn't get a word in edgewise. Except for "i got my own place".

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:26 PM
I would camp (not real camping. We had a trailer) every summer. I loved falling asleep go frogs creaking. Birds don't wake up.

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:27 PM
I would camp (not real camping. We had a trailer) every summer. I loved falling asleep to frogs creaking. Birds don't wake up.

Edited

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:32 PM
I would camp (not real camping. We had a trailer) every summer. I loved falling asleep go frogs creaking. Birds don't wake up.

Are they all dead?

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:32 PM
I would camp (not real camping. We had a trailer) every summer. I loved falling asleep go frogs croaking . Birds don't wake up.

Edited again.

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:33 PM
Oh I give up. That should be birds don't wake me up.

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:34 PM
I hate typing on a phone :p

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:34 PM
Tee hee Sourlicorice

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 09:36 PM
Tee hee Sourlicorice

Lol I'm laughing at myself to. I'm on my lunch break so using my phone. Normally I use an ipad.

trace35
08-08-12, 10:56 PM
I think you mean too, not to.

sourlicorice5
08-09-12, 04:29 AM
I think you mean too, not to.

Lol like I said, I hate typing on a phone. I thought I had hit o twice. I'm on my iPad now. It is much easier to type on then my galaxy phone.

queentina3
08-09-12, 05:24 AM
LMAO sourlicorice, I needed that laugh this morning.

bobbyrae
08-09-12, 06:17 AM
I don't even hear the birds or crickets anymore. People who come by for a stay over visit usually comment about the crickets and the birds. I don't think anybody who lives in Jamaica can even hear crickets anymore without making a cocerted effort to hear them. We're so used to them. :p

queentina3
08-09-12, 06:24 AM
I don't even hear the birds or crickets anymore. People who come by for a stay over visit usually comment about the crickets and the birds. I don't think anybody who lives in Jamaica can even hear crickets anymore without making a cocerted effort to hear them. We're so used to them. :p

LOL, normally I block them out too, but for some reason this week they are being obnoxiously loud. I live in a VERY quiet area, so quiet in regards to traffic that if someone talks to loudly, or a TV is too loud, all the neighbors hear it. It's quite amusing when the boys start an argument with each other as my neighbors Lance (next door) and Mike (across the street) will normally comment to me the next day "I hear the boys are fighting again" and then give me a wink and a chuckle.

I think the birds are pissed at us though, the bird feeders are almost empty and the hubby purchased the wrong kind of seed for the birds we have this time of year so I can't put it out. I'll have to run out to the store this weekend and buy the correct stuff so they'll shut the heck up!

sourlicorice5
08-09-12, 09:58 AM
LMAO sourlicorice, I needed that laugh this morning.

Lol your welcome ;-) I have my funny moments though not as nearly as funny as pinkster is. My comedic moments happen most of the time by accident lol :p

pinkster73
08-09-12, 10:41 AM
Lol your welcome ;-) I have my funny moments though not as nearly as funny as pinkster is. My comedic moments happen most of the time by accident lol :p

Oh i do my share of accidental stuff too.

queentina3
08-09-12, 10:44 AM
LOL, yes you do. Like the vacuum cleaner...............................:p

pinkster73
08-09-12, 06:31 PM
LOL, yes you do. Like the vacuum cleaner...............................:p

You know what? I haven't used the vacuum on the stairs since the incident. I use a cat brush. I need vacuum therapy.

queentina3
08-09-12, 06:34 PM
You know what? I haven't used the vacuum on the stairs since the incident. I use a cat brush. I need vacuum therapy.

You do. That tramatized you to the point you won't even vacuum your stairs any longer. I'm really worried about your mental health pinkster. :p

queentina3
08-09-12, 06:40 PM
sourlicorice will get this in the AM, but in reference to your earlier post in another thread about writing, I have to disagree completely. I'm WAAAYYYY to wordy. That is my biggest fault, along with not always using proper grammar, and my teachers used to get on my case like crazy for it. It used to drive my old boss crazy at how wordy some of my emails back to clients were, but that was mostly due in part to them NOT being native english speakers and you really had to spell things out clearly and in great detail, otherwise you'd get 5 emails back asking the same question over, and over, and over again. She finally realized that my way was better when I took a week vacation from work and she had to deal with those clients and ended up with hundreds of emails. She begged me when I came back to never ever take another vacation again. LOL!!!!

trace35
08-09-12, 09:17 PM
Thank you for that wordy explanation of how and why your wordy

trace35
08-09-12, 09:17 PM
If you say wordy too many times it starts to sound weird.

sourlicorice5
08-09-12, 09:48 PM
sourlicorice will get this in the AM, but in reference to your earlier post in another thread about writing, I have to disagree completely. I'm WAAAYYYY to wordy. That is my biggest fault, along with not always using proper grammar, and my teachers used to get on my case like crazy for it. It used to drive my old boss crazy at how wordy some of my emails back to clients were, but that was mostly due in part to them NOT being native english speakers and you really had to spell things out clearly and in great detail, otherwise you'd get 5 emails back asking the same question over, and over, and over again. She finally realized that my way was better when I took a week vacation from work and she had to deal with those clients and ended up with hundreds of emails. She begged me when I came back to never ever take another vacation again. LOL!!!!

I'm a person of few words most of the time lol. Your posts though I find are excellent though. Sometimes wordy is a good thing. I've evergreen good with compositions. At least teaching English to young non native speakers I don't have to get into the difficult grammar issues.
Teaching nouns, verbs is so much easier than what the high school teachers have to teach. I'm saying it's difficult cause English is not their firstllanguage so it makes it that much more difficult to teach. Especially if they are new and don't have the basic vocabulary knowledge which some of the high school students here don't have as they came from other schools. The younger ones are much better in English as they strayed at the school in kindergarten.

sourlicorice5
08-09-12, 09:49 PM
I'm a person of few words most of the time lol. Your posts though I find are excellent though. Sometimes wordy is a good thing. I've never been good with compositions. At least teaching English to young non native speakers I don't have to get into the difficult grammar issues.
Teaching nouns, verbs is so much easier than what the high school teachers have to teach. I'm saying it's difficult cause English is not their firstllanguage so it makes it that much more difficult to teach. Especially if they are new and don't have the basic vocabulary knowledge which some of the high school students here don't have as they came from other schools. The younger ones are much better in English as they strayed at the school in kindergarten.

Edited: I hate phone keyboard :p

sourlicorice5
08-09-12, 09:50 PM
Sigh strayed should be started

pinkster73
08-09-12, 09:54 PM
We know what you mean, you don't need to fix it. Unless you infer birds are dead or something.

sourlicorice5
08-10-12, 04:35 AM
We know what you mean, you don't need to fix it. Unless you infer birds are dead or something.

I know but it irritates me looking at the mistakes from my own posts lol :p

queentina3
08-10-12, 05:00 AM
I know but it irritates me looking at the mistakes from my own posts lol :p

At least they are funny mistakes. Evergreen? Where in the heck did that come from? LMAO!!!

queentina3
08-10-12, 07:15 AM
My mouse is going to drive me insane. I've been complaining about the thing for a week, I've gone to the Logitech website and downloaded the updates for it, I've tried the different ports on my computer, I've shut my computer down and turned it back on multiple times, and the darn thing still freezes and my computer keeps beeping at me.

I HATE this thing!!!! I just texted the hubby and told him if he dares to come home tonight without stopping to get me a new mouse first............Well it wouldn't be pretty. I know I should just go out and buy one myself, but he complains when I do that as he ALWAYS says I get the wrong things when it comes to tech. :rolleyes:

Well if he would tell me the RIGHT things, I wouldn't have to WAIT on him to finally decide to stop listening to my whining, moaning, complaining, and downright witchy behavior before he finally gets off his lazy butt and buys me what I NEED! Grrrrrr

I feel a bit better now, thanks for reading my rant. :p

pinkster73
08-10-12, 07:17 AM
At least they are funny mistakes. Evergreen? Where in the heck did that come from? LMAO!!!

I know! I had to read the "evergreen" a couple times because i was like???

pinkster73
08-10-12, 07:18 AM
My mouse is going to drive me insane. I've been complaining about the thing for a week, I've gone to the Logitech website and downloaded the updates for it, I've tried the different ports on my computer, I've shut my computer down and turned it back on multiple times, and the darn thing still freezes and my computer keeps beeping at me.

I HATE this thing!!!! I just texted the hubby and told him if he dares to come home tonight without stopping to get me a new mouse first............Well it wouldn't be pretty. I know I should just go out and buy one myself, but he complains when I do that as he ALWAYS says I get the wrong things when it comes to tech. :rolleyes:

Well if he would tell me the RIGHT things, I wouldn't have to WAIT on him to finally decide to stop listening to my whining, moaning, complaining, and downright witchy behavior before he finally gets off his lazy butt and buys me what I NEED! Grrrrrr

I feel a bit better now, thanks for reading my rant. :p

That's what you get for using a 'puter.

queentina3
08-10-12, 07:21 AM
That's what you get for using a 'puter.

Is this deja vu or have we had this conversation before? I swear I recall, either from a dream, or in reality, a post very similar and you coming back with that exact same response.

Officially freaked out right now. *scared*

pinkster73
08-10-12, 07:28 AM
Is this deja vu or have we had this conversation before? I swear I recall, either from a dream, or in reality, a post very similar and you coming back with that exact same response.

Officially freaked out right now. *scared*

I sort of recall that. I also recall you making fun of me for NOT using a mouse. Karma. :p

queentina3
08-10-12, 07:37 AM
I sort of recall that. I also recall you making fun of me for NOT using a mouse. Karma. :p

Funny. NOT! :mad:

:p

What really annoys me though, is that I want the one like he has for his computer, but he won't get it as he CLAIMS it is only good for this one game he and the boys play, which I don't. I asked him if he could use it for Word Docs, Excel Spreadsheets, to go to webpages, and etc.....His reply was "of course". :rolleyes:

That is what I need a mouse for, so why can't I have one just like it???? No reply from him except to say it is best used for this particular game. Like I don't play games or something. Just because I don't go around ****ing fake people in War games doesn't mean I don't play ****ing games. I **** creepers and spiders and zombies almost daily in Minecraft on the computer, but I guess that just isn't good enough for him. :rolleyes:

pinkster73
08-10-12, 08:42 AM
You'll have to just go get the one you want. Maybe he won't notice.

RealFarmer1222
08-10-12, 10:37 AM
What's different about the mouse your hubby has and....
Have you cleaned your wonky one???

queentina3
08-10-12, 10:55 AM
What's different about the mouse your hubby has and....
Have you cleaned your wonky one???

His is one of the ones that is cordless. I used to use those all the time, but then I kept forgetting to shut them off at night and I kept draining the batteries. A few years ago I decided to go back to a cord mouse, but it looks like it's an old one and no matter how many BIOS updates, or shut downs, driver installs, and etc....Is going to cure my mouse. I think it's just old and I need a new one, but he's being ridiculous about not getting me one like his, which just makes me WANT one like his even more.

I'll wait and see what he comes home with tonight, as he'd best come home with something, otherwise I'm stealing his when he goes to bed tonight. *evil*

pinkster73
08-10-12, 10:58 AM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/Saitek_pinkmouse.jpg

queentina3
08-10-12, 11:06 AM
Ohhh, pretty. Does it glow in the dark too? :)

bobbyrae
08-10-12, 12:32 PM
Red concrete. In Farm. This morning. From a level 90 player.:confused: What on earth?!
Yesterday she sent me green bricks. The day before she sent me blue bricks. She asks to be sent dog bowls & i send that to her every day. What on earth ?!

I can't even afford to delete her either because i need 12 more neighbours to allow me to expand next. :mad:

pinkster73
08-10-12, 01:55 PM
Red concrete. In Farm. This morning. From a level 90 player.:confused: What on earth?!
Yesterday she sent me green bricks. The day before she sent me blue bricks. She asks to be sent dog bowls & i send that to her every day. What on earth ?!

I can't even afford to delete her either because i need 12 more neighbours to allow me to expand next. :mad:

She likes pretty colors?

queentina3
08-10-12, 02:25 PM
How many more color bricks are there in our gift section? Maybe we can have a contest and see what color she'll send bobbyrae next. :p

queentina3
08-10-12, 03:23 PM
Good hubby, smart hubby. He came home with a new mouse. It's still a cord one, and still a Logitech, but it works without freezing, making my computer beep at me, and driving me insane. All of that may change tomorrow, but so far, so good.

Happy queen. :)

pinkster73
08-10-12, 04:15 PM
Good hubby, smart hubby. He came home with a new mouse. It's still a cord one, and still a Logitech, but it works without freezing, making my computer beep at me, and driving me insane. All of that may change tomorrow, but so far, so good.

Happy queen. :)

Good job kingtina!

sourlicorice5
08-12-12, 09:20 AM
last week I got a strange bump on my knee. Didn't hurt at all and don't know how I got it. Was thinking of getting it checked out on Saturday at the hospital but then clumsy me Friday after school slipped on the last step at work and first fell on my knees before pulling a superman (hands out and landing on my belly - quite embarrassing). Anyways the bump was there before the fall but got pushed back in when I landed on my knees before the superman. I was like yeah I don't have to go to the doctors now. Bump was gone and just slightly bruised knees. But now the bump is slowly returning :-( its not as big but guess I'll go to the doctors tomorrow now after all which bites.

Lol I tried to take a picture of it last week to post here but you couldn't see it in the picture so didn't bother posting it.

pinkster73
08-12-12, 10:21 AM
last week I got a strange bump on my knee. Didn't hurt at all and don't know how I got it. Was thinking of getting it checked out on Saturday at the hospital but then clumsy me Friday after school slipped on the last step at work and first fell on my knees before pulling a superman (hands out and landing on my belly - quite embarrassing). Anyways the bump was there before the fall but got pushed back in when I landed on my knees before the superman. I was like yeah I don't have to go to the doctors now. Bump was gone and just slightly bruised knees. But now the bump is slowly returning :-( its not as big but guess I'll go to the doctors tomorrow now after all which bites.

Lol I tried to take a picture of it last week to post here but you couldn't see it in the picture so didn't bother posting it.

Dr pinkster thinks you definitely need to have it looked at. My aunt got a lump in her knee once and it turned out to be giant fluid sac that they drained. Then good as new.