Thread: SALE: 2023 Aug. 04 - Peridot Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Aug. 04 - Peridot Sale (7 Days)

Peridot Sale - 7 Days

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show
    ORIGINAL RELEASE INFO:

2020 May 05:
    *Special Service (4x4) - 65g - final prize in A Fancy Feast 15 day goal

2014 Aug 06:
    *ALL items below were originally released as regular Market Purchases
    *Peridot Flowers (1x1) - $22,000
    *Peridot Cake (2x2) - 18g
    *Peridot Fountain (3x3) - 33g

NOTES:
    - Must be Level 12 to gain access to U-Sales
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for purchase
    - U-Items are duplicates of previously released goal items with new names

USEFUL LINKS:
    Forum turning your apostrophes into question marks?
    Turn off SMART PUNCTUATION in phone settings
    Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Unsure of how to post a photo to the forum?
    CS Forum has the BEST how-to by Mod SW!
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.

Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals

Explanations to Common Questions:
    How to Read Recipe Cards -- Goal Timers Explained -- Part Requests Explained -- Table Layout + Max Profit Explained -- Dump Method Explained -- Mastering SG Recipes Explained

Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm not sure that was the intended pop-up considering there's only one coin item on sale I'll flag it over just in case.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Goals and Sales have been awful. These items are already available in the catalogue so WHY? Evidently they have enough money, so I save money. Look forward all week the Friday sales and New Goals, LTOs, etc and just keep getting let down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'm not sure that was the intended pop-up considering there's only one coin item on sale I'll flag it over just in case.
    Thanks pixie!

I thought it was odd, too - even went and looked through more of the marker than usual in a search for those coin items, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Goals and Sales have been awful. These items are already available in the catalogue so WHY? Evidently they have enough money, so I save money. Look forward all week the Friday sales and New Goals, LTOs, etc and just keep getting let down.
    At least they didn't do the one item sale like the past few weeks.. But with the other 4 peridot items they might as well just list 1 item cause it didn't make a difference. This week they didn't even have an Echo appliance for sale, like seriously who is doing all the planning for these sales from the team?
    Little to no effort towards making the game exciting.. What a shame seriously,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Same….I recently came back to game after quite a few years gap…Wait every Friday for some echo appliances that have some of the good cake recipes I missed,get let down,I guess I will have to hope Black Friday sales they will put good ovens out for sale,rather than boring ones that aren’t worth my gems….fashion they don’t even pretend to try anymore,I guess we’re slightly luckier at bakery than over there

I've forwarded over the feedback re: the limited selection of items in weekly sales too. I share that frustration when it's something I've come to look forward to - especially if I'm skipping a goal set those particular weeks

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

UPDATE: The pop-up should now be updated to more accurately reflect the selection of items available

Need Me? Send me a PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    UPDATE: The pop-up should now be updated to more accurately reflect the selection of items available
    Thanks pixie! I'll keep an eye out and update the first post when I see the new one.