Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: ADD ME / Jul-Sep 2023

Post Bakery Story: ADD ME / Jul-Sep 2023

Hello Bakers!

Looking for active neighbors?

Post your Storm8 ID here. Only one post per ID please. If you posted previously in this thread, and no longer want neighbors, you may edit your own post.

Feel free to include any additional info (i.e. if you only want certain gifts, want people to tip you daily, etc) if you like.

Information for new players:
    Check out Welcome to Bakery Story to get started. Happy Baking!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    ID: kimmy42. I am Level 99 and looking for Level 99 players only. Daily gifting, Goal player, parts only please. Thx. No tipping, sorry.

Hi, I just came back to bakery story 2 days ago after a long hiatus because I got new phone. I didn't know you could still recover the game so I'm so happy to be back. Level 99. I tip when I can. I Gift goal parts / expect the same. If you're going to gift food, only cappuccino, thanks. ID: deepfrya. Must be active is all I ask.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Looking for active players, not worried about visitors or tips, life is nuts, I get it. Mainly looking for goal players as long as goal requests and goal gifts are sent I am good!!! ID TANKWARNER

New Resident
    I have 2 bakeries where I have been playing for almost 15 yrs: dianamata and maduchi88. Looking for active players!

New Resident
    Hi am new to restaurant story but I would love neighbors.ID Kimmiek33
    Will be an active neighbor thanks

ID iieunjjung2
    I'm back to playing bakery story again. Please add me. let's send parts to each other to finish the goals. Looking for active players like me. : ) I'm level 99

ID: CandyCarolane

Im lvl 99 active player. Im really bad at tipping and visits but i try to keep up with gifting! No posts on wall please! No hard feelings if you dont tip/visit! Looking for active players so we can help eachother out on goals!

Farm Supplier
    I am a frequent level 99 player but rarely have time to tip. I do main and 5 days goals and send goal parts daily. Looking for neighbors who do not expect tips and send goal parts as gift.
    Please DO NOT ADD ME if you expect daily tips or if you want/send food gifts.
    Looking forward to welcome you to my hood 😉 My ID is Alhambra67

Please do NOT add me if you are not doing goals or cannot do goals due too low level
    Please do NOT add me if you want other gifts than goal parts, thank you!
    Last edited by Alhambra34; 07-27-23 at 10:50 AM. Reason: New information added

New Resident
    🆔 NAIKYMOMO

Level 99. Have been maintaining 4 ⭐️ social rating for 6 months. I don?t do main goals. Just mini goals sometimes. So most of the time, i prefer FOOD as gift. Daily silent tips.

-Active players only (3/4 ⭐️). Silent tippers. I highly accept gift requests on my wall 😊

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast