1. The Wee Little Pig - complete these goals and upgrade the Piggy Cottage to win the Pork Chop the Prancing Pig - kingdom citizen. The 3 new event beasts drop pig tokens to exchange in the Pig Pen Market.
* Big Bad Skunkupine - spawn from trees. 5/5 hits to defeat, so you don't get many (or any) tokens when defeating.
* Big Bad Fangbeast - spawn from farmhouses. 8/8 hits to defeat, so you might get a few more this way than BB Skunks.
2. A Putrid Perfume - complete this goal to summon a Mud Puddle Pig, a Big Bad Skunkupine and a Big Bad Fangbeast to win the Biggest Baddest Wolf (who drops coal, earth lanterns, earth wisps, iron ore, trade tickets)
will write more on this when I've played a bit more of the event and have figured out the details!
Piggy Cottage (limited timed event goal, level 15/17+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Info: on the back of the inventory card, or from the info button on event screen
Collection time: 1 hour during event, 12 hours post event
Speed up: 4 gems during event
Drops: may drop a pig coin occasionally | post event drops: earth wisp, golden nugget, trade tickets, wisp lanterns
Level 1/Build: 3000 coins
Level 2: 1 art of mud
Level 3: 1 roofing material, 40 wood, 20 sap
Level 4: 2 pigsty beam, 2 roofing material, 35 sap
Level 5: 5 pigsty beam, 3 roofing material, 3 big bad club
Level 6: 6 pigsty beam, 4 roofing material, 4 big bad club
Level 7: 8 pigsty beam, 6 roofing material, 6 big bad club, 6 roll of fur
Gem costs (ea) on the upgrade screen - roofing material: 65 gems | pigsty beam: 85 gems | big bad club: 60 gems
Pig Pen limit of 1 Cannot be sold
Cost: 2000 coins
What can you craft?
* Mud Puddle Pig, 10 minutes - 160 pig coins, 1 truffle, 25 corn
* Big Bad Skunkupine, 15 minutes - 125 pig coins, 3 hearty feast, 10 tomato
* Big Bad Fangbeast, 25 minutes - 135 pig coins, 3 simple glue, 15 glimmerdust