Gems are a strategic resource acquired through either purchase or as a reward for completing specific actions. Gems are the virtual currency of Castle Story. Whilst the game can be played without using gems, using gems allows you to play the game in your own way and purchase additional items which will enhance your game play. You can do all goals without the needing to spend gems. It just might take you a little longer.
Storable: No Info: Primary Resource Type: Material Source: Storyline Found: Many Places Used for: Purchase Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057
- Buy - you can buy gems with real money through the in-game purchase. Several options available. Storm8 has from time to time sales offers reducing purchase price.
- Quests - some quests reward gems. Some rewards provide up to 30 gems. Short of buying gems, this is a major source.
- Keep / Courts / Barracks - doing adventures provide small amounts of gems. This is the best sustainable way to acquire gems.
- Purple Cow - rare drop of 1-2 gems.
- Dragons - rare drop of a few gems.
- Sir Pigglesworth / Sir Hamlet - very rare drop of 5 gems.
- Royal Exchange - 2 gem-trades to choose from. Rather costly in resources, but a good way to offload some inventory items.
- Fortune - some fortunes drop gems.
- Feed the Baron - rare drop of 5 gems.
- Trade Wagon - rare drop of a few gems.
Gems can easily be spent by an unintentional player action, e.g. speeding up an action. The best way to avoid accidentally using gems is to play carefully and not rush when collecting from items on your board.
- Nuggets (PDF)
<< Previous ----- Next >>