Thread: SALE: 2023 Sep. 15 - Red Autumn Sale (7 Days) + NEW ITEMS

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Sep. 15 - Red Autumn Sale (7 Days) + NEW ITEMS

Red Autumn Sale - 7 Days
    *New Items added!*

NOTE: Red Autumn decos listed out of box are showing as unique decos.
    You may already own these items but at the moment, the Market/Inventory isn't reflecting this.
    Be sure to check ENTIRE inventory before you purchase any of those items!

I've PM'd a Mod and asked them to flag this with the team, will update this post with further details/info as it comes in

Fall Crate Items:
    Spoiler: show
    * ALL decos were originally released 2015 Sep. 30 in the Fall Crate mystery box

Red Autumn Items:
    * ALL decos were originally released 2012 Nov. 22 in the Red Autumn mystery box

New Items:
    * ALL new decos have been ported over from RS - originally released on RS 2020 Oct. 29 as part of the Faraway Fields goal

USEFUL INFO:
    Forum turning your apostrophes into question marks?
    Turn off SMART PUNCTUATION in phone settings
    Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Unsure of how to post a photo to the forum?
    CS Forum has the BEST how-to by Mod SW!
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.

Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos -- BS Master Box Guide -- BS Speculation Thread -- BS Neighbors and Etiquette -- BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum -- Financial Analysis of Goals -- Recipe Revamp Suggestion Thread

Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! -- No Notifications -- Videos with Issues -- Goal Deco STUCK on board

Common Questions Explained:
    How to Read Recipe Cards -- Goal Timers -- Part Requests -- Table Layout + Max Profit -- Dump Method -- Mastering SG Recipes

Fashion Designer
    When I saw the autumn fountain I remembered I had it but it wasn't reflecting it on the one for sale. I scrolled through my inventory and found it. Glad I checked first before buying.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the fall breads, autumn couch, pumpkin wagon, and autumn fountain but didn't show that I do. Kinda of devious way to trick us into getting again if not paying attention. I am happy the Hay Maze transferred from RS as its a fave over there for fall decorating. Do better Storm! And why is everything always gems? Seriously small items should never cost gems. I can see the fall breads, autumn garden, autumn fountain, and Hay Maze costing gems but the rest should be coins.
    May I ask? Why can't we get ALL fall decor ever sold in ONE sale? All tables, chairs, wall decor, floor decor, wallpaper, floors, ovens, counters, previous goal items not in catalogue, and crates? Most people decorate for fall in September and don't remodel until winter. It would be nice to have ALL fall items ever released be put for sale starting 9/1 and stay for sale until Thanksgiving so we can buy whatever we want during that time. It's a win/win for everyone. Ya'll make it hard on yourself and us and really need to do things differently.

Then all winter, Christmas, and New Years items should be put for sale Black Friday through April 1 and STAY in the catalogue. We would get whatever we want during that time and you would make TONS more money. I took a 3 year break and have been back in game since 2019 and I keep seeing the SAME items over and over. How about things we haven't had for sale in past few years if you're not gonna release it all?

For ovens - I am begging for Cornucopi to be sold please and thank you. That is the only fall oven I will purchase.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The bug affecting the Red Autumn Box prize/dupes has been reported over! Please be very careful and check your inventory before buying these items until a fix is issued!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~