Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Please stay on topic. All non-related event posts or off topic posts will be removed.

! For ease of reference, the following links are provided for your information !

Game Guide Links: | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | Update Guide (list of all previous main story and event goals with links)

Quick Links: The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | New Player Guide | Add Me Thread | Information Nuggets (coins, energy, gems, neighbours etc) | Weekday Warrior (unlimited energy at the conclusion of events)

* Link to the Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

* Link to the Castle Story Bugs & Issues Forum

* Link to all Forum Rules

* If you need to contact Support you are not to post your communications with Support or the resolution of your ticket here on the forum. This is private information and all posts will be removed | Link to the Support forum rule

* Link to log a ticket and/or contact S8 Support

Any additional information
    * As this is a main story goal, I would ask that you do not post anything off topic. This helps future-proof it as much as possible.

Goals for Gnome Place Like Home (complete)
    Main Storyline | 17 goals | There are no timed components

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Must be Level 40
    * Must have completed these 2 main storylines: A Little Gnomish and Of Land and Sea
    * After goal 8, there are additional crafts in the Gnomish Forge to craft Atticus, Biru and Violet | all max 1 - see inventory post below for more information
    * The gem purchase Marmalings are locked in the market until you spawn one by harvesting Mine Blooms

Gemma: Maybe it's not a good idea for a knight to deliver mail... It's hard to get around in a suit of armor!
    Goal 1:
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/1 GO (skip 4 gems)
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems)
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
    Rewards: 1500 coins, 7 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Thank you for the mail, Young Ruler! And look, this one is from our dear friend Gimble!

Old Thomas: It will be good to see our Gnomish friends again!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit the Gnomish Mine 0/1 GO (skip 4 gems)
    Congratulations: Gimble: Ruler! Oy, am I glad to see ya. Can I offer ya a gnomish grog?

Gimble: Be careful when handling these new stones. They're hot to th' touch!
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a geode rock 0/1 GO
    * Gather lava heart jewels 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems) | both of these items drop from either geode
    * Clear a geode ore 0/1 GO
    * Gather mine bloom seed 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: These rocks are quite unusual! Perhaps we should take them back to my home so I might study them.

Old Thomas: Place these stones in the dirt and perhaps keep your plots in the shade to ensure they grow!
    Goal 4:
    * Plant mine blooms 0/50 GO (skip 1200 gems) | Plant: 3000 coins | 22 hour collection timer (returns 3750 coins ea)
    * Gather mine blooms 0/25 GO (skip 600 gems)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Aha! There you have it! A deep mine bloom!

Goal 5 phrase: Gimble: Poppy loves flowers! I'll bet she be delighted to see this glow.
    Goal 5:
    * Forge a minebloom lantern 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems)
    * Use the minebloom lantern 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations: Gimble: Did you see that? I swear I saw a moving shadow.

Gimble: Watch out there. I think I see something moving in th' shadows...
    Goal 6:
    * Place the Ancient Mine 0/1 GO
    * Equip the Digging Mole gnome 0/1 GO (skip 60 gems)
    * Gather deep mine chests 0/5 GO (skip 30 gems)
    * Upgrade the Ancient Mine to Level 2 GO | 1 gnomish flag, 1 firefly cage, 10 mine blooms, 5 deep mine chests
    Congratulations: Mole Gnome: Who are ye?! What are ye doing down here?! Would ya dim that cursed light?!

Mole Gnome: Yer tools look a lot more advanced than ours. Can I see 'em?
    Goal 7:
    * Tend to iceland poppy shrubs 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems)
    * Gather fireburnt flowers 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Prepare gnomish hammers 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | Workshop, 1 hour - 5 fireburnt flowers, 1 lava heart jewels, 1 gnomish flag
    * Upgrade the Ancient Mine to Level 3 0/1 GO | 1 gnomish hammer, 1 firefly cage, 20 mine blooms, 10 deep mine chest
    Congratulations: Mole Gnome: Yahoo! I'll be able ta dig a lot faster with these gloves.

Mole Gnome: Yer tools are so nice and shiny... I bet they'd help us out a lot!
    Goal 8:
    * Clear lava formations 0/1 GO | market, 100000 coins | 20 chops to clear
    * Defeat a Magmaling 0/1 GO | these spawns are very rare (dire boars spawn lots)
    * Gather a magma jewel 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems) | drops from the Magmaling
    * Upgrade the Ancient Mine to Level 4 0/1 GO | 2 gnomish hammer, 30 mine blooms, 20 deep mine chest, 1 magma jewel
    Congratulations: Gimble: What kind of foe was that? That's not like any goblin I've seen down here. Let's go back to th' surface.

Poppy: I know I've never talked about what I saw down there... but I'll explain.
    Goal 9:
    * Clear lava formations 0/1 GO | White Hot Magmaling's now spawn
    * Gather white flame jewels 0/10 GO (skip 20 gems) | chop lava formations
    * Gather combusting jewels 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | chop lava formations
    * Forge a gnomish chisel 0/1 GO (skip 110 gems) | Gnomish Forge, 1 hour - 10 white flame jewels, 5 combusting jewel, 15 mine blooms
    * Search the Ancient Mine Level 6 0/1 GO | upgrade to levels 5 and 6 and then collect from a L6 mine to complete this goal
    -- Level 5: 4 gnomish hammer, 30 deep mine chest, 5 magma jewel, 1 gnomish chisel
    -- Level 6: 6 gnomish hammer, 40 deep mine chest, 15 magma jewel, 3 gnomish chisel

Congratulations: Poppy: Ye have to promise me ya won't go down there anymore!
    Note: the Ancient Colossus does not spawn in this goal, it's not until the next time you collect from the Ancient Mine that it spawns (when goal 10 is active)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Now that I've moved through goal 9, here is what actually happens in goals 9 and 10 in relation to the how the Ancient Colossus spawns.

In goal 9, you collect from the Ancient Mine and upgrade to Level 5 and then to Level 6. When the Mine is Level 6, you collect again (so a 12 hour wait from upgrade) to complete this goal and get the congratulations screen. The Ancient Colossus does NOT spawn in goal 9.

Goal 10 is now active. After another 12 hours when the Ancient Mine is ready again for collection, you will collect again and it is in THIS goal (10) that the 99 hit Ancient Colossus spawns.
    ** Clear your board of other monsters before starting this goal! ** | Collecting from the Ancient Mine will spawn the Ancient Colossus
    Poppy: We've got to get to Gimble to help him out... There are foes too great down there!
    Goal 10:
    * Defeat the Ancient Colossus 0/1 GO | 99 hits to defeat | once defeated there will be 4 Lava Formations in your inventory which can be taken out and used anytime
    Rewards: 3000 coins, 14 xp
    Congratulations: Poppy: Gimble! Are ya all right?

Poppy: If ya get me the things I need, I can build ya a cart.
    Goal 11:
    * Clear lava formations 0/1 GO
    * Gather lava faeries 0/3 GO (skip 60 gems) | steady drop from lava formations
    * Prepare deep mine carts 0/2 GO (skip 160 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 lava faeries, 2 magma jewel, 1 larkspurites
    * Search the Ancient Mine Level 8 0/1 GO | upgrade to levels 7 and 8 and then collect from a L8 mine to complete this goal
    -- Level 7: 8 gnomish hammer, 50 deep mine chest, 2 deep mine cart, 6 gnomish chisel
    -- Level 8: 10 gnomish hammer, 60 deep mine chest, 3 deep mine cart, 9 gnomish chisel

Congratulations: Poppy: Hang in there, Gimble! Help is on the way, dearie!

** Clear your board of other monsters before starting this goal! **
    Thurston: My liege, this fiery beast is laying waste to our realm!
    Goal 12:
    * Defeat the Ancient Colossus 0/1 GO | 199 hits to defeat | once defeated there will be 4 Lava Formations in your inventory
    Congratulations: Thurston: The colossus was wounded and has retreated... for now. We must be alert. A wounded foe is an even more dangerous one.

** WARNING ** - the 299 hit colossus will spawn multiple times when you collect from the ancient mine during goal 13 unless you park another monster before collecting. Given this goal takes a long time to complete, do what you can to avoid multiple spawns of the 299 hit colossus. You do need it to spawn once to complete goal 13.

Poppy: The first step is ta get the beast down... Once the colossus is out, we'll spring the trap.
    Goal 13:
    * Forge deep mine belts 0/10 GO | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 deep mine chests, 1 gnomish emerald, 3 glowing silver
    - Glowing Silver, Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 silver, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence

* Search the Ancient Mine Level 10 0/1 GO | upgrade to levels 9 and 10 and then collect from a L10 mine to complete this goal
    -- Level 9: 12 gnomish hammer, 10 deep mine belt, 4 deep mine cart, 12 gnomish chisel
    -- Level 10: 15 gnomish hammer, 15 deep mine belt, 5 deep mine cart, 15 gnomish chisel

* Defeat the Ancient Colossus 0/1 GO | 299 hits to defeat | once defeated there will be 4 Lava Formations in your inventory
    Congratulations: Poppy: Quick, while the beast is down! We need some more ore.

Poppy: Let's reinforce yer Prison with a little bit more ore. That'll keep the colossus down.
    Goal 14:
    * Obtain the Prison 0/1 | this goal will auto-complete as the Prison is a pre-requisite from Of Land and Sea storyline
    * Forge mithril chains 0/2 GO (skip 220 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 mithril
    * Forge silver chains 0/6 GO (skip 420 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 20 silver
    * Forge elvenite chains 0/6 GO (skip 180 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 10 elvenite
    * Fortify the Prison Level 2 0/12 GO
    -- Prison level 2: +3000 coins, 10 enchanter's essence, 6 elvenite chains, 6 silver chains, 2 mithril chains (Level 1 is +2500 coins)
    Congratulations: Poppy: Huzzah! Ya did it! The beast is contained.

Thurston: Fear not, my liege! There'll be no mischief in this Prison on my watch!
    Goal 15:
    * Visit the Prison level 2 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 5000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Poppy: Thanks again fer all yer help... I see now why Gimble like ye so much.

Gimble: Come on, back to the Gnomish Mine! We're having a celebration tonight!
    Goal 16:
    * Visit the Gnomish Mine Level 10 0/1 GO
    Rewards: + Mithran
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Oh, these gnomes sure know how to throw a celebration!

Note: the storyline ends here, but once you collect from the Prison again, you will trigger additional dialogue (see below). The last screen says: *To be continued...*

Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1:
    *On a calm, quiet day in the realm...*
    Gemma: Hey Ruler!
    Ruler: Gemma! I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.
    Gemma: Oh yeah, I've been busy... Lots of training, lots of learning, lots of studying.
    Ruler: Really?
    Gemma: Well, sort of! I have been practicing to be a knight! I do want to be a knight. But I also picked up some part time jobs just to earn a little coin here and there. I started delivering the mail, for example. That's a noble task for a knight.
    Ruler: I haven't gotten any mail in a long time...
    Gemma: Oh, right I knew there was something I forgot to do! I'd better go start delivering those letters now... Unless you've got some time to help me? We'll get it done a lot faster if we each take one half of the realm!

Goal 2:
    Old Thomas: Good new, Young Ruler! Gimble says the Gnomish Mine is flourishing. The rescued gnomes have helped turn the operation around.
    Ruler: That's wonderful to hear.
    Old Thomas: However... There does seem to be a special request from the gnomes.
    Ruler: Is something wrong?
    Old Thomas: Gimble makes mention of a great mystery, an ancient legend deep within the mine, perhaps connected to some of the ill signs we saw in our last venture to the Gnomish Plains. He says that he wishes for our council on these matters, and he requests a flavor of us!
    Ruler: A flavor? What does that mean?
    Old Thomas: Oh! Oh dear. The writing says favor, not flavor. I am afraid I need to practice up on my Gnomish translation s****s!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: Is everything all right in the mines, Gimble?
    Gimble: Mostly! Ever since ya helped free my kin, th' mine has been more productive than ever! It's just... We're about to go deeper in the mine that we've ever gone. When th' gnomes were lost the first time, twas in a terrible accident, and it happened not far from where we're digging now. I'd be less worried about it if we weren't finding such unusual rocks.
    Ruler: Unusual rocks?
    Gimble: yap. it's why I decided to ask fer yer help... This is th' deepest darkest part of th' mine and while I've seen a whole lot of rocks, more than any other gnome I'd reckon, I ain't never seen rocks like this. Lemme show you.

Goal 4:
    Old Thomas: Oh my... Oh my word! What an incredible discovery! A truly inspiring sight!
    Ruler: What is it, Old Thomas?
    Old Thomas: These hot stones Gimble gave us... They are not stones!
    Ruler: They're not?
    Old Thomas: No, they are not! They are seeds!
    Ruler: Seeds? From a rock?!
    Old Thomas: Those geode rocks were more tan just rocks... they were fossils! These hot little embers must be ancient, placed there eons ago. With the right conditions, I believe these little gems may grow.
    Ruler: Are you sure about that?
    Old Thomas: There is but one way to find out!

Goal 5:
    Gimble: Seeds! Yer telling me these here are seeds from a stone? I'm not sure I believe ya.
    Ruler: Thomas thinks they are very very old seeds, but they are indeed seeds. We grew this glowing flower from the bloom embers you gave us. We had to keep it from getting direct sunlight, but it did grow.
    Gimble: I ain't known many flowers that didn't need sunshine ta grow... and I've known quite a few flowers! My Poppy likes to grow 'em. Ever since you helped rescue her, she's been spending more time on th' surface. That's another reason I asked fer yer help. Poppy ain't quite been comfortable down in th' mine no more. All that time spent in th' dark has really done a number on her. She's gets real scared thinkin' about it. I jes want her to feel safe! If we brought in some light and explored ta make sure there ain't no danger, maybe my sweet Poppy lass might come down ta th' mines with me again.
    Ruler: Well, it's perfect then that you discovered these new flowers. Wait till you see how bright they can glow.

Goal 6:
    Gimble: Careful, kid. Stay close. We're in th' deep depths of th' mine now. Aint' no living gnome who has gone further than this ancient mine opening.
    Ruler: How do you know?
    Gimble: Well, fer one the door won't open. But in truth... this cavern is where th' terrible accident first happened. Where me Poppy and all me kin were taken from me. I'll never be able ta thank you enough for what you did ta help me! With all that ye did fer us, we brought nearly everyone home that day.
    Ruler: Nearly everyone?
    Gimble: There are a few gnomes who didn't come home... My brother included. Poppy doesn't like ta talk about it much. Whatever happened down there was so dark, she won't even come in here no more. That's why I sent fer ya. Ain't right for a gnome to be afeard of th' mines. I appreciate yer help exploring th' mines and clearing 'em out so she'll feel comfortable again. They could be dangerous! Who knows what might be lurking under th' surface.

Goal 7:
    Gimble: Oy, who are you?!
    Mole Gnome: I could ask ye th' same thing. Who are ye and what are ye doing down here?
    Gimble: I'm a gnome, of course I'm down here.
    Mole Gnome: Well I'm a gnome too. And you came down here to me!
    Gimble: Wait... yer a gnome? Ye live down here?
    Mole Gnome: Aye, I am ... and ye live on the surface? That's rather odd.
    Gimble: Yer a gnome, hmmm... I'd reckon we might even be cousins.
    Mole Gnome: There's definitely a family resemblance, that's fer certain. But my kin live and work here in the deepest depths of the mine. We've been trying to open these ancient mine doors since before I was born.

Goal 8:
    Gimble: So ye really live down here, do ye?
    Mole Gnome: We used ta live even further, actually. This cavern used to be completely buried in... but not long ago, something changed. Th' rocks began moving and new passageways opened up.
    Gimble: Aye, that was us. We didn't realize anyone was still down here.
    Ruler: Are there a lot more of you down here?
    Mole Gnome: Oh yeah... There's a few different clans that call these depths of th' mine home. Maybe ye've got some distant cousins down here. Oy! And now that yer down here, I bet ye could help us get this mine door open.
    Gimble: Aye... I reckon we could!

Goal 9:
    Old Thomas: Ruler! Is everything all right?
    Ruler: No... We were attacked by a monster down in the mine.
    Poppy: A monster!? Gimble, are you hurt?
    Gimble: Naw, Poppy, I'm unscathed. The Ruler here protected me from that winged beast.
    Poppy: What were ya doing deep down in the mine?
    Gimble: We were trying to excavate it, Poppy love. We wanted to open th' ancient mine door.
    Poppy: Gimble, no! I told ye not to go down there.
    Gimble: I wanted to go down there and bring some light into the mine, so that ya might not be so scared ta go in there.
    Poppy: Gimble, it ain't safe ta go back into those mines.

Goal 10:
    Poppy: While we were trapped in the mine it was so dark and lonely... And it was dangerous ta move about in there. One wrong step, one loose rock could send ya falling deep into the ancient depths. But that ain't even the worst of it. There is a great, hulking beast in the depths. We had ta keep only to shadows, ta stay out of the light. When that great slumber fell o-upon us, I was relieved! At least I wouldn't be afeard anymore. When I woke up, I knew we had ta get out. I didn't want ta go back into the mines because I know it's not safe! That's why I asked ya to promise me ya wouldn't go into the mine, Gimble. Gimble? Gimble? Where are ye?
    Old Thomas: Oh! I think I saw him go that way... into the mine...

Goal 11:
    Gimble: Oof... I think me clock is cleaned, Poppy lass.
    Poppy: Gimble, no! What happened?
    Gimble: The mine monster... He's real...
    Poppy: I told you, Gimble! I told ya t'wasn't safe.
    Gimble: Ughhh... I jes wanted to make sure the mine was safe for ya...
    Poppy: He needs help!
    Ruler: We can take him back to our realm... I'm sure Ivy will know what to do.
    Poppy: He can't walk, and it's climb back up the mine. What will we do?
    Ruler: We need a cart!

Goal 12:
    Ruler: Ivy! We need your help.
    Ivy: What's wrong, Ruler? Oh! I see... This is a baaaad magical burn... I've never seen one so severe. Bring him into my hut and I'll run through a few spells.
    Poppy: Oh thank ye, thank ye fer helping us.
    Old Thomas: Ahem, Ruler... While I hate to distract you from this urgent situation, I do believe Thurston and the knights are in desperate need of assistance, as it appears the ancient colossal mine monster has followed us back to the realm.

Goal 13:
    Thurston: The foe is relentless, my liege. It will not stop until we stop it.
    Ruler: How can we stop an ancient beast?
    Thurston: So far our weapons have only temporarily damaged the colossus. It returns even stronger after every attempt.
    Old Thomas: Perhaps there is some weakness the beast might have... I do not know.
    Poppy: Ya need mithril.
    Ruler: Poppy? Did you say we need mithril?
    Poppy: Aye, ye need mithril, elvenite and silver... and they need ta be pure ores.
    Thurston: I will tell my men to use only weapons of those fabrications!
    Ruler: Is Gimble all right?
    Poppy: He will be... He's in good hands, I can tell. I like yer Ivy. This really is my fault... I should've known Gimble wouldn't stay out of the mine. So while yer witch puts him back to rights, I'm here to help ye. And lucky for ye, I know just what to do with that gruesome beast.

Goal 14:
    Thurston: The knights hold the beast down now but I know not how long they can keep it down, my liege!
    Poppy: We need ta work quick. That beast has found yer realm and now that it's here, it'll never stop, no matter what. It'll keep attacking until there's nothing left.
    Ruler: What do we do?
    Poppy: While we were trapped in the mine, we had ta hide from this beast a few times. I noticed a few things about it... It'll avoid pure ore above all else. If ye can take some of the ore we've mined and turn it into chains, i reckon it would keep the evil beast down fer good. One thing is, yer gonna need a place to put it. Somewhere secure.
    Ruler: I think I know just the place.

Goal 15:
    Poppy: Are yer sure these walls will keep the colossus contained?
    Ruler: I'm certain. There's already a terrible foe contained in here. The knights will keep good watch of both of them.
    Poppy: I trust ya! If my Gimble trusted ya, then I know I can too. Speaking' of, I better go check on him. I'm sure he'll be feeling right as rain in no time. And he'll be delighted ta hear I ain't scared of the mine no more. As soon as he's better, we'll be headed back in there together.

Goal 16:
    *A few days later...*
    Ruler: Gimble! You're all right.
    Gimble: Aye, thanks ta yer witch, I think I might feel better than I did before I got hurt. And of course, I can't thank ye enough for banishing that wretched monster. My Poppy is already back down in th' mine without me. Though I am in a bit of trouble fer not listenin' to her....
    Mithran: Oy, Gimble! I hear ya got on the bad side of the mine monster.
    Gimble: Mithran!? Is tha ye?! Come on here and give us a hug! Ruler, I'd like ya to meet my brother, Mithran. Where ya been, brother?!
    Mithran: After the accident I got split up from the rest of ye. The gnomes of the deep mine found me and helped me out! I kinda think I'm more suited fer deep mining anyway. Anyways, took a few days for the gossip ta get ta me about the new, above ground gnomes. I couldn't believe when they said a youngling and a gnome beat down the colossus. I knew I had to come see fer myself if ya were one of them. But I see now it was yer better half who slayed the beast! I should have known, heh heh.
    Gimble: Aye, it was me beautiful Poppy flower who helped bring dow th' colossus... and this here Ruler was the one who destroyed the beast, and who rescued my Poppy in the first place! I'll never be able ta thank ye enough. If ya ever need the service of the gnomes of th' mine-
    Mithran: Or the gnomes of the deep mine!
    Gimble: If ya ever need us, let us know... 'cause we owe ya deeply.

After collecting from the Prison again:
    Colossus: Grrrrrrrr... Rowlll...... Oh, now who do we have here?
    Heksa: What have they done to you, you majestic creature?
    Colossus: Prr...
    Heksa: Fear not, my pet. I think both of our fortunes are about to change...
    Colossus: Ha ha ha
    *To be continued...*
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-01-24 at 09:17 PM.

Inventory Information
    Note: Until the story has been completed, all inventory info remains in this thread. Once validated, it will be transferred to the various Guides.

Click here for the inventory post from A Little Gnomish

Ancient Mine (Level 40+) (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was released in the Gnome Place Like Home storyline
    Info: An ancient mine from a time long ago.
    Cost: 10000 coins
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Speed up: 24 gems
    Drops: combusting jewel, cracked axe, deep mine ore, fangblood gem, glimmer ash, gnomish emerald, larkspurite, mole gnome

Level 1: no build required | +1000 coins
    Level 2: 1 gnomish flag, 1 firefly cage, 10 mine blooms, 5 deep mine chests | +1100 coins
    Level 3: 1 gnomish hammer, 1 firefly cage, 20 mine blooms, 10 deep mine chest | +1200 coins
    Level 4: 2 gnomish hammer, 30 mine blooms, 20 deep mine chest, 1 magma jewel | +1300 coins
    Level 5: 4 gnomish hammer, 30 deep mine chest, 5 magma jewel, 1 gnomish chisel | +1400 coins
    Level 6: 6 gnomish hammer, 40 deep mine chest, 15 magma jewel, 3 gnomish chisel | +1500 coins
    Level 7: 8 gnomish hammer, 50 deep mine chest, 2 deep mine cart, 6 gnomish chisel | +1600 coins
    Level 8: 10 gnomish hammer, 60 deep mine chest, 3 deep mine cart, 9 gnomish chisel | +1700 coins
    Level 9: 12 gnomish hammer, 10 deep mine belt, 4 deep mine cart, 12 gnomish chisel | +1800 coins
    Level 10: 15 gnomish hammer, 15 deep mine belt, 5 deep mine cart, 15 gnomish chisel | +2000 coins

Ancient Mine
    From Gnome Place Like Home main storyline
    Drops: combusting jewel, cracked axe, deep mine ore, fangblood gem, glimmer ash, gnomish emerald, larkspurite, mole gnome
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide

Combusting jewel
    Info: A fiery stone that's simmering with a hot intensity. Found from Lava Geodes and the Ancient Mine.
    Found: ancient mine, lava formation
    Uses: item in Gnomish Chisel craft (Gnomish Forge, 5)

Cracked Axe
    Info: A broken axe, tossed aside by a fiery foe. Usually found tossed aside in the Ancient Mine.
    Found: Ancient Mine, Simmering Magmaling
    Uses: item in Violet craft (Gnomish Forge, 9)

Deep Mine Belt
    Info: A mine gnome needs to have all of their tools handy. This belt will do the trick! Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 deep mine chests, 1 gnomish emerald, 3 glowing silver
    Uses: upgrading the Ancient Mine

Deep Mine Cart
    Info: A cart to carry resources and other various materials with efficiency. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 lava faeries, 2 magma jewel, 1 larkspurites
    Uses: completes goal, upgrading the Ancient Mine

Deep Mine Chests
    Info: A rich mine bounty in a neat little package. From visiting Digging Mole Gnomes.
    Found: Digging Mole Gnome
    Uses: upgrading the Ancient Mine, item in Deep Mine Belt (Magic Forge, 30)

Deep Mine Ore
    Info: A rich ore found only in the deepest depths. Found in the Ancient Mine.
    Found: Ancient Mine, Simmering Magmaling
    Uses: item in Violet craft (Gnomish Forge, 5)

Digging Mole Gnome
    Info: This gnome lives deep within the mine and rarely ever goes to the surface. Drops Gnome Chests.
    Found: pet the Mole Gnome 5 times to grow into this item
    Drops: gnome chests
    Collection time: 1 hour

Elvenite chains
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with Elvenite. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 10 elvenite
    Uses: upgrade Prison to Level 2

Fireburnt Flowers
    Info: These flowers are fireproof and can be used to protect tools from intense heat.
    Found: all shrubs (and flowers), White Hot Magmaling (2)
    Uses: item in Gnomish Hammer craft (Workshop, 5), item in Biru craft (Gnomish Forge, 10)

Glimmer Ash
    Info: A smoldering pile of mine ash. When brought to the surface, it will shine like glitter in the sun. A rare drop from the Ancient Mine.
    Found: ancient mine, magmaling
    Uses: item in Atticus craft (Gnomish Forge, 1)

Glowing Silver
    Info: A perfectly formed piece of Gnomish silver. Made in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 silver, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
    Uses: item in Deep Mine Belt (Magic Forge, 3)

Gnomish Chisel
    Crafted: Gnomish Forge, 1 hour - 10 white flame jewels, 5 combusting jewels, 15 mine blooms
    Uses: item in Biru craft (Gnomish Forge, 1)

Gnomish Hammer
    Info: A sturdy hammer that rarely fails to be true. Prepared in the Workshop.
    Crafted: Workshop, 1 hour - 5 fireburnt flowers, 1 lava heart jewels, 1 gnomish flag

Lava Faeries
    Info: This faerie is known to curl up and sleep on fresh magma. Found when clearing Lava Geodes.
    Found: lava formations (from goal 11) | + value pack offer (2)
    Uses: item in Deep Mine Cart craft (Magic Forge, 3)

Lava Formation
    Info: A scalding hot formation sourced from deep within the mine. Cop to get Blue Flame Jewels, Purple Flame Jewels and more, but watch out for Magmalings!
    Found: market 100,000 coins, reward of 4 ea by defeating the colossus in goals 10,12,13, Mithran | 20 actions to clear
    Drops: blue flame jewels (from goal 9), coal, combusting jewels, dire boar spawn, fuzzy moss, golden nugget, iron ore, jewels, lava faeries (from goal 11), magmaling spawn, onyx ore, purple flame jewels, silver ore, stone, simmering magmaling spawn, white flame jewel, white hot magmaling spawn

Lava Heart Jewel
    Info: A glowing rock with a fiery core at its center. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Found: geode rocks, geode ore, White Hot Magmaling, defeating a Magmaling
    Uses: item in Gnomish Hammer craft (Workshop, 1)

Magma Jewel
    Info: A fiery stone that's hot to the touch. Found when fighting Magmalings!
    Found: defeating a Magmaling (all types), Magmaling (pet), White Hot Magmaling (pet), Simmering Magmaling (pet)
    Uses: upgrading the Ancient Mine, item in Deep Mine Cart craft (Magic Forge, 2)

Magmaling Gem
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating Magmalings.
    Found: defeating a Magmaling
    Uses: item in Atticus craft (Gnomish Forge, 40)

Magmaling (spawn)
    Found: chopping the lava formation, collecting from Mine Bloom crop | 6 hits to defeat
    Drops: lava heart jewel, magma jewel, magmaling gem

Mine Bloom Seed
    Info: A hot little bead of energy that will sprout a sizzling surprise. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Found: geode rocks, geode ore, magnoliopal tree, wisterium tree

Mine Blooms
    Info: A brightly glowing flower that can only be grown in the shade. Harvested from Plots!
    Found: Crop, 3000 coins | 22 hour collection timer (returns 3750 coins ea)
    Uses: upgrading the Ancient Mine, item in Gnomish Chisel craft (Gnomish Forge, 15)

Minebloom Lantern
    Info: A lantern that glows is powered by by freshly cut Mineblooms. Prepared in the Gnomish Forge.
    Crafted: Gnomish Forge, 4 hours - 1 mine bloom seed, 25 mine blooms, 10 lava heart jewel
    Uses: completes goal 5

Mithran
    Info: Gimble's beloved brother who recently surfaced from deep in the mine. Has a chance to drop a Lava Formation and Glimmer Mushrooms and Silver Ore or Iron Ore!
    Found: character introduced during
    Drops: glimmer mushrooms, glimmerdust, iron ore, lava formation, silver ore
    Collection time: 4 hours

Mithril chains
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with mithril. Prepared in the Magic Forge
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 mithril

Mole Gnome
    Info: This gnome lives deep within the mine and rarely ever goes to the surface.
    Found: market 75,000 coins
    Uses: pet 5 times to grow to Digging Mole Gnome
    Collection time: 1 hour

Silver chains
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with silver. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 20 silver

Simmering Magmaling Gem
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating Simmering Magmalings.
    Found: defeating Simmering Magmalings
    Uses: item in Violet craft (Gnomish Forge, 30)

Simmering Magmaling (spawn)
    Found: chopping lava formations | 6 hits to defeat
    Drops: simmering magmaling gem/jewels

White Flame Jewel
    Info: A fiery stone that's scalding hot. These are the hottest stones found from Lava Geodes!
    Found: lava formation, Prison
    Uses: item in Gnomish Chisel craft (Gnomish Forge, 10)

White Hot Magmaling Gem
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating White Hot Magmalings.
    Found: defeating White Hot Magmalings
    Uses: item in Biru craft (Gnomish Forge, 30)

White Hot Magmaling (spawn)
    Found: chopping the lava formation (from goal 9+), collecting from Mine Bloom crop | 6 hits to defeat
    Drops: white hot magma

Magmaling, White Hot Magmaling, Simmering Magmaling - they all drop 2 items each collection; magma jewels and something else as noted below

Magmaling
    Info: This dark pet has taken quite a liking to you!
    Found: market 265 gems
    Drops: enchanted fireflies (1), glimmer ash (1), glimmeragate (1), goblin flag (1), magma jewel (1), penstemonium (1)
    Note: unlocks in the market once you spawn one from the Lava Formation

White Hot Magmaling
    Found: market 335 gems
    Drops: fireburnt flowers (2), gnomish chisel, lava heart jewel (2), magma jewel (1)

Simmering Magmaling
    Found: market 450 gems
    Drops: cracked axe (1), deep mine ore (1), magma jewel (1)

Atticus | max 1
    Info: Atticus considers himself the leader of the Magmalings, but he's secretly afraid of the colossus. He'll give you Magma Jewels, Penstemonium, Glimmeragate or more!
    Crafted: Gnomish Forge, 2 hours - 40 Magmaling Gem, 15 Penstemonium, 1 Glimmer Ashes
    Drops: enchanted fireflies (1), glimmer ash (1), glimmeragate (1), goblin flag (1), magma jewel (1), penstemonium (1)

Biru | max 1
    Info: Biru's temper is as hot as his flames but he's also fiercely loyal. He'll give you Magma Jewels, Lava Heart Jewels, Fireburnt Flowers, with a rare chance at Gnomish Chisel
    Crafted: Gnomish Forge, 2 hours - 30 white hot magma, 10 fireburnt flowers, 1 Gnomish Chisel
    Drops: fireburnt flowers (2), gnomish chisel, lava heart jewel (2), magma jewel (1)

Violet | max 1
    Info: Violet is quieter than her brothers, but the heat she radiates is more intense. She'll give you Magma Jewels, and Deep Mine Ore or Cracked Axes, so long as you don't ask her where she got them.
    Crafted: Gnomish Forge, 2 hours - 30 simmering magma, 9 cracked axes, 5 deep mine ore
    Drops: cracked axe (1), deep mine ore (1), magma jewel (1)

INVENTORY TEMPLATES:
    Spoiler: show

other info to add to existing posts
    elvenite - item in Elvenite chains craft (Magic Forge, 10)
    enchanted fireflies, glimmeragate - drops from Magmaling
    firefly cage - upgrading the Ancient Mine
    gnomish flag - upgrading the Ancient Mine, item in Gnomish Hammer craft (1)
    gnomish emerald - item in Deep Mine Belt (Magic Forge, 1)
    goblin flag - magmaling (pet)
    magnoliopal tree - drops Mine Bloom Seed
    Penstemonium - item in Atticus craft (Gnomish Forge, 15), + drops from Magmaling
    larkspurites - item in Deep Mine Cart craft (Magic Forge, 1)
    lumin essence - item in Glowing Silver craft (Magic Forge, 2)
    mithril - item in Mithril chains craft (Magic Forge, 5)
    silver ore
    - item in Glowing Silver craft (Magic Forge, 20), item in Silver chains craft (Magic Forge, 20)
    - found: Mithran
    super glue - item in Glowing Silver craft (Magic Forge, 2)
    wisterium tree - drops Mine Bloom Seed
    glimmer mushrooms - Mithran
    iron ore - Mithran
    glimmerdust - Mithran

Additional Gnomish Forge crafts:
    Gnomish Chisel, 1 hour - 10 white flame jewels, 5 combusting jewel, 15 mine blooms

Additional Workshop crafts:
    Gnomish Hammer, 1 hour - 5 fireburnt flowers, 1 lava heart jewels, 1 gnomish flag

Additional Potion Shop crafts:

Additional Magic forge crafts:
    Deep Mine Cart, 8 hours - 3 lava faeries, 2 magma jewel, 1 larkspurites
    Mithril chains, 12 hours - 5 mithril
    Silver chains, 2 hours - 20 silver
    Elvenite chains, 2 hours - 10 elvenite

Info:
    Found:
    Uses:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Uses:

Info:
    Found:
    Drops:
    Collection time:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Drops:
    Collection time:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Found:
    Uses:

Info:
    Found: market,
    Uses:

trap
    Info: Chop to lure a
    Found: market, gems during
    Uses: chop to lure event monster. 10/10 hits to defeat

name
    From [insert url of thread]
    Drops:
    Collection time:
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide

name limit of x Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: coins gems
    Size: 2x2
    Build:
    What can you craft?

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-28-24 at 08:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2288.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	70153

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2289.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	70154

I had Sabina’s house in storage so have to wait four hours for next step.

Rhino Keeper
    Step 4 : we will need to plant 50 mine blooms, don't start any crop just now
    Collection time is 1 day, we can use some of our bronze runes to speed up the process
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    The event hasn?t shown up for me yet. I?ve force closed multiple times and ensured I have the latest version

Nightclub Owner
    Math
    Building Gnomish Hammer Gnomish Chisel Deep Mine Cart Deep Mine Belt Minebloom Lantern Gnomish Flag Glowing Silver | Deep Mine Chest Mine Blooms Fireburnt Flowers Lava Heart Jewel White Flame Jewel Combusting Jewel Magma Jewel Lava Faerie Gnomish Silver Goblin Flag | Energy
    Ancient Mine L1 1 | 25 10 | 96
    Ancient Mine L2 4 | 5 10 24 8 | 19
    Ancient Mine L3 1 4 | 10 20 5 1 24 8 | 57
    Ancient Mine L4 2 2 | 20 30 10 2 1 12 4 | 155
    Ancient Mine L5 4 1 4 | 30 15 20 4 10 5 5 24 8 | 427
    Ancient Mine L6 6 3 6 | 40 45 30 6 30 15 15 36 12 | 1 087
    Ancient Mine L7 8 6 2 8 | 50 90 40 8 60 30 4 6 48 16 | 568
    Ancient Mine L8 10 9 3 10 | 60 135 50 10 90 45 6 9 60 20 | 789
    Ancient Mine L9 12 12 4 10 12 30 | 300 180 60 12 120 60 8 12 72 24 | 1 280
    Ancient Mine L10 15 15 5 15 15 45 | 450 225 75 15 150 75 10 15 90 30 | 1 685
    Total 58 46 14 25 1 65 75 | 965 775 290 68 460 230 49 42 390 130 | 6 163
    Collector 59 47 15 26 2 66 78 | 996 815 296 80 471 236 52 46 396 132 | 6 516
    Energy 58 46 14 25 1 65 75 | 965 775 870 476 2 793 1 950 130 | 8 243

Building Firefly Cage Enchanter's Essence Lumin Essence Super Glue Simple Glue | Gnomish Gold Enchanted Fireflies Larkspurite Gnomish Emerald Mermaid Scales Water Silver Ore Earth Wisp Glimmerdust Sap
    Ancient Mine L1 |
    Ancient Mine L2 1 4 | 10 5 20 20 20
    Ancient Mine L3 1 4 | 10 5 20 20 20
    Ancient Mine L4 2 | 10 10 10
    Ancient Mine L5 4 | 20 20 20
    Ancient Mine L6 6 | 30 30 30
    Ancient Mine L7 8 | 2 40 40 40
    Ancient Mine L8 10 | 3 50 50 50
    Ancient Mine L9 12 60 60 60 | 4 10 360 480 600 300 300 540
    Ancient Mine L10 15 90 90 90 | 5 15 525 705 900 450 435 810
    Total 2 65 150 150 150 | 20 10 14 25 1 075 1 375 1 500 750 925 1 350
    Collector 2 66 156 156 156 | 30 15 15 26 1 110 1 422 1 560 780 954 1 404
    Energy |

Energy Assumptions:
    Deep Mine Chest: 1 (Digging Mole Gnome)
    Mine Blooms: 1 (Mine Bloom [Chop: 1; Drop: 1])
    Fireburnt Flowers: 3 (Iceland Poppy Shrub, Flower Garden, Penstemon Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub [Drop Rate: 33%])
    Lava Heart Jewel: 7 (Geode Rock [Chop: 20; Drop: 3])
    White Flame Jewel: 0 (Lava Formation)
    Combusting Jewel: 0 (Lava Formation)
    Magma Jewel: 57 (Magmaling (Spawn), White Hot Magmaling (Spawn), Simmering Magmaling (Spawn), Magmaling, White Hot Magmaling, Simmering Magmaling [Spawn: 35; Defeat: 3; Drop Rate: 67%])
    Lava Faerie: 0 (Lava Formation)
    Gnomish Silver: 5 (Geode Ore, Glowing Boulder, Gnomish Chest, Magnoliopal Tree, Mining Adventure, Wisterium Tree, Surf Gnome [Chop: 10; Drop: 2])
    Goblin Flag: 1 (Gertie, Goblin Bandit, Goblin Thief, Bartolo, Gur, Julian, Karan, Tallulah, Baby Goblin)

Storyline arc, will take a long time to complete. Can be speed-up by investing in lots of gems, energy or coins.
    Total crafting time: 2163 hours / For collectors: 2248 hours. Average investment: 23644k coins
    Similar to Of Land and Sea: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737

Base Resources

Gnomish Silver - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A glowing metal that's lighter than a feather. From clearing Geode Ores.
    Level: 40
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Found: Geode Ore, Glowing Boulder, Gnomish Chest, Magnoliopal Tree, Mining Adventure, Wisterium Tree, Surf Gnome
    Used for: Gnomish Mine L1, Gnomish Flag, Gnomish Lantern
    Arc: A Little Gnomish I
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534
    Goblin Flag - (Card)
    Info: A flag from a fearsome and cunning foe. A symbol of triumphant glory received from battling Goblins.
    Requirements: 26 Gems
    Found: Gertie, Goblin Bandit, Goblin Thief, Bartolo, Gur, Julian, Karan, Tallulah, Baby Goblin
    Used for: Goblin Thief, Gnomish Flag, Jeweled Apple
    Arc: A Little Gnomish II
    Larkspurite - (Card)
    Info: A bur***dy jewel with a sparkling light inside. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    Found: Geode Rock, Magnoliopal Tree
    Used for: Gnomish Mine L5, Glowing Pickaxe, Jeweled Flower, Jeweled Shovel
    Arc: A Little Gnomish II
    Gnomish Emerald - (Card)
    Info: A leaf completely covered with beautiful glittering jewels. From clearing Geode Ores.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    Found: Geode Ore, Gnomish Chest, Glowing Boulder, Wisterium Tree
    Used for: Goblin Thief, Jeweled Flower
    Arc: A Little Gnomish III
    Silver Ore - (Card)
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Mining Rocks.
    Crafted In: Magic Forge, Mystic Kiln
    Requirements: 10 Iron Ore
    Found: Aetas, Alina, Anika, Arctic Bear, Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Baby Mantiwort, Beatrice, Bedelia, Big Bad Skunkupine, Black Bear Cub, Blue Lobster, Cameron, Celestial Stag, Clocktower, Cracked Stones, Cranberry Pony, Dainty Castle L1, Dainty Castle L2, Dainty Castle L3, Dainty Castle L4, Dainty Castle L5, Dainty Castle L6, Dainty Castle L7, Dainty Castle L8, Dapper Rabbit, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Steed, Darling Damsel, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Duchess Winifred, Dwayne, Ember Throne L6, Emerald Gnome, Emma the Royal Poodle, Explore Dark Caves, Feral Lands, Fern, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Fireworks Gnome, Flame Cat, Geoffrey the Royal Poodle, Ghost Knight, Gift Basket Trade, Glimmergras Dragon, Gnome Wizard, Golden Chalice, Golden Mine, Golden Throne, Grumpy Cat, Harvey, Harvey (Dressed), Herc, Interpret the Wizard, Iron Rich Rock, Jewel Cart, Jeweler's Trade, Jewelry Vendor, Jonas, Jungle Throne L6, Jungle Tree, Lava Golem (Spawn), Lucky Rock, Lulani, Malachite Slab, Mama Bear, Mama Bear II, Marcel, Marquis, Martin, Monarch Wyvern, Moon Rock, Paparazzi Gnome, Pearly Rock, Percival, Pfefferknot Pony, Philomena, Pilu, Prince Alexander, Princess Alexandra, Queen Mantiwort, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Pot, Rainbow Tiger, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Sansa the Royal Kitty, Sea Wyvern, Search the Ancient Vault, Selina the Royal Kitty, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shadow Lynx, Shih Tzu, Silver Fae Dragon, Small Rock Pile, Snow Mound L10, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Spring Raccoon, Suzie, Tea Cup Poodle, Teenaged Pilu, The Mysterious Man, Traverse the Desert Sands, Treasure Hunter Cat, Treasure Trove, Volcanic Rock, Waterflow Ceremony, Wee Carriage L10, White Crocodile, Baby Widow, Woodland Cannon, Yerik Bearson, Yeti, Young Gargoyle, Good Little Witch
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Cap: 99 (101)

Items

Ancient Colossus
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Ancient Mine L6
    Drops: Energy, Lava Formation, Elvenite, Enchanter's Essence, Silver Ore
    Arc: Gnome Place Like Home
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115533
    Comments: 99 HP, 199 HP, 299 HP
    Ancient Mine L1 - (Card)
    Type: Building
    Class: Resource
    Size: 3x3
    Requirements: 10000 Coins
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (1000), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Ancient Mine L2 - (Card)
    Requirements: 5 Deep Mine Chest, 1 Gnomish Flag, 1 Firefly Cage, 10 Mine Blooms
    Drops: Coins (1100), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome
    Ancient Mine L3 - (Card)
    Requirements: 10 Deep Mine Chest, 1 Gnomish Hammer, 1 Firefly Cage, 20 Mine Blooms
    Drops: Coins (1200), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome
    Ancient Mine L4 - (Card)
    Requirements: 20 Deep Mine Chest, 2 Gnomish Hammer, 1 Magma Jewel, 30 Mine Blooms
    Drops: Coins (1300), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome
    Ancient Mine L5 - (Card)
    Requirements: 30 Deep Mine Chest, 4 Gnomish Hammer, 1 Gnomish Chisel, 5 Magma Jewel
    Drops: Coins (1400), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome
    Ancient Mine L6 - (Card)
    Requirements: 40 Deep Mine Chest, 6 Gnomish Hammer, 3 Gnomish Chisel, 15 Magma Jewel
    Drops: Coins (1500), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome, Fireburnt Flowers, Deep Mine Ore, Ancient Colossus
    Ancient Mine L7 - (Card)
    Requirements: 50 Deep Mine Chest, 8 Gnomish Hammer, 6 Gnomish Chisel, 2 Deep Mine Cart
    Drops: Coins (1600), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome, Fireburnt Flowers, Deep Mine Ore
    Ancient Mine L8 - (Card)
    Requirements: 60 Deep Mine Chest, 10 Gnomish Hammer, 9 Gnomish Chisel, 3 Deep Mine Cart
    Drops: Coins (1700), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome, Fireburnt Flowers, Deep Mine Ore, Ancient Colossus
    Comments: Spawn a 299 HP Ancient Colossus at each collection!
    Ancient Mine L9 - (Card)
    Requirements: 12 Gnomish Hammer, 12 Gnomish Chisel, 4 Deep Mine Cart, 10 Deep Mine Belt
    Drops: Coins (1800), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome, Fireburnt Flowers, Deep Mine Ore, Ancient Colossus
    Comments: Spawn a 299 HP Ancient Colossus at each collection!
    Ancient Mine L10 - (Card)
    Requirements: 15 Gnomish Hammer, 15 Gnomish Chisel, 5 Deep Mine Cart, 15 Deep Mine Belt
    Drops: Coins (2000), Gnomish Emerald, Cracked Axe, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Ore, Glimmer Ash, Combusting Jewel, Mole Gnome, Fireburnt Flowers, Deep Mine Ore, Ancient Colossus
    Atticus - (Card)
    Info: Atticus considers himself the leader of the Magmalings, but he's secretly afraid of the colossus. He'll give you Magma Jewels, Penstemonium, Glimmeragate or more!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Gnomish Forge
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 40 Magmaling Gem, 15 Penstemonium, 1 Glimmer Ash
    Drops: Magma Jewel, Penstemonium, Enchanted Fireflies, Glimmeragate II, Glimmer Ash, Goblin Flag
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Production Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: A deep mine minion.
    Biru - (Card)
    Info: Biru's temper is as hot as his flames but he's also fiercely loyal. He'll give you Magma Jewels, Lava Heart Jewels, Fireburnt Flowers, with a rare chance at more!
    Requirements: 30 White Hot Magmaling Gem, 10 Fireburnt Flowers, 1 Gnomish Chisel
    Drops: Lava Heart Jewel, Magma Jewel, Fireburnt Flowers, Gnomish Chisel
    Combusting Jewel - (Card)
    Info: A fiery stone that's simmering with a hot intensity. Found from Laval Geodes and the Ancient Mine.
    Requirements: 8 Gems
    Found: Lava Formation, Ancient Mine L1, Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Used for: Gnomish Chisel
    Cracked Axe - (Card)
    Info: A broken axe. Tossed aside by a fiery foe. Usually found tossed aside in the Ancient Mine.
    Requirements: 77 Gems
    Found: Ancient Mine L1, Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Used for: Violet
    Deep Mine Belt - (Card)
    Info: A mine gnome needs to have all of their tools handy. This belt will do the trick! Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted In: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 200 Gems // 30 Deep Mine Chest, 1 Gnomish Emerald, 3 Glowing Silver
    Used for: Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: Keep everything handy.
    Deep Mine Cart - (Card)
    Info: A cart to carry resources and other various materials with efficiency. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 85 Gems // 3 Lava Faerie, 2 Magma Jewel, 1 Larkspurite
    Used for: Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Production: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Production Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Comments: A quick way to carry heavy metal.
    Deep Mine Chest - (Card)
    Info: A rich mine bounty in a neat little package. From visiting Digging Mole Gnomes.
    Requirements: 6 Gems
    Found: Digging Mole Gnome
    Used for: Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8
    Deep Mine Ore - (Card)
    Info: A rich ore found only in the deepest depths. Found in the Ancient Mine.
    Requirements: 130 Gems
    Found: Ancient Mine L1, Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Digging Mole Gnome - (Card)
    Info: This gnome lives deep within the mine and rarely ever goes to the surface. Drops Gnome Chests.
    Source: Purchase
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Deep Mine Chest
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Collection Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Elvenite Chain - (Card)
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with Elvenite. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 30 Gems // 10 Elvenite
    Used for: Prison L2
    Comments: To envelope the beast.
    Fireburnt Flowers - (Card)
    Info: These flowers are fireproof and can be used to protect tools from intense heat.
    Requirements: 8 Gems
    Found: Iceland Poppy Shrub, Flower Garden, Penstemon Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Ancient Mine L1, Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Used for: Biru, Gnomish Hammer
    Glimmer Ash - (Card)
    Info: A smoldering pile of mine ash. When brought to the surface, it will shine like glitter in the sun. A rare drop from the Ancient Mine.
    Requirements: 260 Gems
    Used for: Atticus
    Gnomish Chisel - (Card)
    Info: A sharp, jeweled chisel that's excellent for use in delicate situations. Prepared in the Gnomish Forge.
    Requirements: 80 Gems // 10 White Flame Jewel, 5 Combusting Jewel, 15 Mine Blooms
    Used for: Biru, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Comments: For delicate work.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-09-23 at 11:32 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Gnomish Hammer - (Card)
    Info: A sturdy hammer that rarely fails to be true. Prepared in the Workshop.
    Crafted In: Workshop
    Requirements: 30 Gems // 5 Fireburnt Flowers, 1 Lava Heart Jewel, 1 Gnomish Flag
    Used for: Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6, Ancient Mine L7, Ancient Mine L8, Ancient Mine L9, Ancient Mine L10
    Comments: A mighty fine tool.
    Lava Faerie - (Card)
    Info: This faerie is known to curl up and sleep on fresh magma. Found when clearing Lava Geodes.
    Requirements: 20 Gems
    Found: Lava Formation
    Used for: Deep Mine Cart
    Comments: Value Pack purchase!
    Lava Formation - (Card)
    Info: A scalding hot formation sourced from deep within the mine. Chop to get Blue Flame Jewels, Purple Flame Jewels and more, but watch out for Magmalings!
    Class: Other
    Requirements: 100000 Coins
    Found: Mithran
    Drops: Magmaling (Spawn), White Hot Magmaling (Spawn), Simmering Magmaling (Spawn), Dire Boar, Stone, Onyx Ore, Coal, Fuzzy Moss, White Hot Magmaling Gem, Combusting Jewel, Golden Nugget
    Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions
    Lava Heart Jewel - (Card)
    Info: A glowing rock with a fiery core at its center. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Found: Geode Rock
    Used for: Gnomish Hammer
    Magma Jewel - (Card)
    Info: A fiery stone that's hot to the touch. Found when fighting Magmalings!
    Requirements: 54 Gems
    Found: Magmaling (Spawn), White Hot Magmaling (Spawn), Simmering Magmaling (Spawn), Magmaling, White Hot Magmaling, Simmering Magmaling
    Used for: Ancient Mine L4, Ancient Mine L5, Ancient Mine L6
    Magmaling - (Card)
    Requirements: 265 Gems
    Drops: Magma Jewel, Penstemonium, Enchanted Fireflies, Glimmeragate II, Glimmer Ash, Goblin Flag
    Magmaling (Spawn)
    Found: Lava Formation, Mine Bloom
    Drops: Magma Jewel, Magmaling Gem, Energy, Lava Heart Jewel
    Comments: 6 HP
    Magmaling Gem - (Card)
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating Magmalings.
    Requirements: 30 Gems
    Found: Magmaling (Spawn)
    Used for: Atticus
    Mine Bloom
    Type: Crop
    Crafted In: Plot
    Requirements: 3000 Coins
    Drops: Coins (3750), Mine Blooms, Magmaling (Spawn), White Hot Magmaling (Spawn), Simmering Magmaling (Spawn)
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Production Speed-up: 22 Gems
    Mine Bloom Seed - (Card)
    Info: A hot little bead of energy that will sprout a sizzling surprise . From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Requirements: 66 Gems
    Found: Geode Rock
    Used for: Minebloom Lantern
    Mine Blooms - (Card)
    Info: A brightly glowing flower that can be grown in the shade. Harvested from Plots!
    Found: Mine Bloom
    Used for: Gnomish Chisel, Ancient Mine L2, Ancient Mine L3, Ancient Mine L4
    Minebloom Lantern - (Card)
    Info: A lantern that glows is powered by freshly cut Mineblooms. Prepared in the Gnomish Forge.
    Requirements: 210 Gems // 1 Mine Bloom Seed, 25 Mine Blooms, 10 Lava Heart Jewel
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: Forged with glowing blooms.
    Mithril Chain - (Card)
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with Mithril. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 110 Gems // 5 Mithril
    Production: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Production Speed-up: 48 Gems
    Comments: To restrain the beast.
    Mole Gnome - (Card)
    Requirements: 75000 Coins
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Collection Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Comments: Visit 5 time to grow into a Digging Mole Gnome.
    Shimmering Magmaling Gem - (Card)
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating Simmering Magmalings.
    Found: Simmering Magmaling (Spawn)
    Silver Chain - (Card)
    Info: A reinforced chain forged with silver. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 70 Gems // 20 Silver Ore
    Comments: To subdue the beast.
    Simmering Magmaling - (Card)
    Requirements: 450 Gems
    Drops: Deep Mine Ore, Magma Jewel, Cracked Axe
    Simmering Magmaling (Spawn)
    Drops: Magma Jewel, Shimmering Magmaling Gem
    Violet - (Card)
    Info: Violet is kicker than her brothers, but the heat she radiates is kore intense. She'll give you Magma Jewels, and Deep Mine Ore or Cracked Axes, so long as you don't ask her...
    Requirements: 30 Shimmering Magmaling Gem, 9 Cracked Axe, 5 Deep Mine Ore
    Drops: Deep Mine Ore, Magma Jewel, Cracked Axe
    White Flame Jewel - (Card)
    Info: A fiery stone that's scalding hot. These are the hottest stones found from Laval Geodes!
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Used for: Gnomish Chisel
    White Hot Magmaling - (Card)
    Requirements: 335 Gems
    Drops: Lava Heart Jewel, Magma Jewel, Fireburnt Flowers, Gnomish Chisel
    White Hot Magmaling (Spawn)
    Drops: Magma Jewel, Energy, White Hot Magmaling Gem
    White Hot Magmaling Gem - (Card)
    Info: A pure stone dropped by a fiery beast. Found when defeating White Hot Magmalings.
    Found: White Hot Magmaling (Spawn)
    Used for: Biru
    Prison L2 - (Card)
    Info: No one can break out from behind these bars!
    Requirements: 2 Mithril Chain, 6 Silver Chain, 6 Elvenite Chain
    Drops: Coins (3000), Blue Marmosea (Spawn), Orange Marmosea (Spawn), Pink Marmosea (Spawn), Purple Marmosea (Spawn), Red Marmosea (Spawn), White Flame Jewel, Combusting Jewel
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 44 Gems
    Mithran - (Card)
    Info: Gimble's beloved brother, who recently surfaced from deep in the mine. Has a chance to drop a Lava Formation, and Glimmer Mushrooms and Silver Ore or Iron Ore!
    Drops: Lava Formation, Glimmer Mushroom, Silver Ore, Iron Ore
    Comments: Final prize of the arc.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-09-23 at 11:31 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    The event hasn?t shown up for me yet. I?ve force closed multiple times and ensured I have the latest version
    I don?t have it either. Also forded closed etc but nothing

Farm Supplier
    Same here..

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast