Thread: Matching tables & chairs

Matching tables & chairs

Can anyone tell me if there is an existing list for matching tables and chairs?!
    Some matches are quite obvious but others are not. I have found myself asking several times here on BS & also RS about matching tables and chairs. Most of them are from goals before I started playing. The others are from memory issues... hahaha
    If there is a link please share... if not someone should make a list. It would be extremely helpful.
    Currently I am looking for the matching chairs for the Melted Chocolate Tables.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1564872445645.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	290.9 KB 
ID:	52681
    TIA for any info.

* And also the matching chairs for the Tea Time Tables.

Name:	img1565968116691.jpg 
Views:	923 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	52682
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 08-16-19 at 08:12 AM.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    I think that the teacup chair goes with the Tea Time Tables. It's sold for gems.

I do not know if anyone has compiled a list.

Nightclub Owner
    There's not a list that's been posted but if you give me a bit I can whip one up. I've already got the inventory lists it'll just be a matter of compiling them and tweaking for this use.

Until then, The Melted Chocolate Table goes with the Toasted Marshmallow Stool and the Tea Time Table matches the 2g Teacup Chair (the one that looks like a cup spilling tea).

If you want more info beforehand, the Update List would be a good place to scan through. VanaCatu listed each update and what was released, it's a surefire way to find the details you're looking for.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Y-Updates-List

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's not a list that's been posted but if you give me a bit I can whip one up. I've already got the inventory lists it'll just be a matter of compiling them and tweaking for this use.

Until then, The Melted Chocolate Table goes with the Toasted Marshmallow Stool and the Tea Time Table matches the 2g Teacup Chair (the one that looks like a cup spilling tea).

If you want more info beforehand, the Update List would be a good place to scan through. VanaCatu listed each update and what was released, it's a surefire way to find the details you're looking for.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Y-Updates-List
    Thanks so much for your help.
    I actually have the marshmallow stools not the toasted marshmallow stools for the melted chocolate tables. So I was close... will replace with the toasted ones. I always try to match my chairs and tables together. It's an OCD thing for me. I find it hard to just be random when decorating and/or remodeling.
    Again thanks for all your help... you are certainly underappreciated.
    ~ Sara

Here's a before pic of what I had...

Name:	img1566093901372.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	52707

And an after pic with the correct stools...

Name:	img1566093939681.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	52708
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 08-17-19 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added before & after pics
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Nightclub Owner
    SBDOVER72: I've copied out all of the table/chair info from my inventory and compiled it for you. I triple checked this before I finally hit post but it's a LOT of info so there very well may be a few typos or mistakes I missed though I really hope there's not, lol.

Feel free to do what you like with the info but I'd suggest copying it down somewhere like your PC or a tablet so you can keep adding to it as new items are released.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-21-19 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Split post

Nightclub Owner
    UPDATE 2023 JUL. 28

Info/images/charts moved to its own thread HERE for ease of access and forum searches.

Grand Emperor
    AnnirasSweets

This is great!! I have added it to the Game Guide.

Matching tables & chairs - new chapter

(Pm me if you are keen on updating the list whenever new tables and chairs are released. We'll take it offline.)

You mods are AMAZING!!! Thank you for your service!