Thread: SALE: 2023 Apr. 14 - Echo Pearlescent Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Apr. 14 - Echo Pearlescent Sale (7 Days)

Echo Pearlescent Sale - 7 Days

Relisted Items:
    Spoiler: show
    • April 08, 2015 Market Purchase (Android Spring Edt.) :
      - Daisy Table
      - White Lattice Stool
      - Daisy, Daisy
      - Blossom Topiary
      - Blooming Display
    • April 29, 2015 Market Purchase (Android Poet's Cafe Edt.):
      - Gothic Bookshelf
      - Nib Tile
      - Quill and Scroll
      - Inkpot Stool
      - Magnetic Poetry
      - Raven's Cage
      - A Movable Feast
      - Typewriter Trunks
      - Poet's Corner

Echo Appliances:
    Spoiler: show
    • Pearlescent Baker and Pearlescent Mixer originally released July 30, 2019 in Pearly Whites 15 day goal
    • Full details and recipe images for both appliances can be found here in CRG

NOTES:
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board
    Forum turning your apostrophes into question marks?
    Turn off SMART PUNCTUATION in phone settings

Farm Supplier
    They look nice but I don't have any gems and I don't pay for gems 😭😭😭

Rhino Keeper
    Avoid buying these Echo Appliances unless you want an unfinished recipe products on your counters! This has been the second echo appliances (last one was the echo orchid appliance) with unfinished sprites on Counters..

Can Pixie forward these to the team or the S8 Manager ✧・[S8] Elsa✧・ or [S8] Regina [S8] Regina or ✧・[S8] Vanellope✧・ [S8]

for review? It's mess up for S8 team to still push out these defective product for sale (and they costs GEMS as well)

I assume the team that handles the echo sale project doesn't consider these factors before pushing out a sale event, we need enthusiastic and responsible staffs who used to arrange great sales and great goal items back.
    Last edited by anemos; 04-17-23 at 07:20 PM.

These Echo Appliances plus the previous Orchid *NEED TO BE REDONE*
    These past Echo Appliance choices bring back a really horrible time that signalled the end of quality Drink/Beverage Dispensers, and that has only until *recently* improved. Drink Dispensers weren't even an option after that disgruntled employee period in 2019.

Why would the S8 Team choose these for Gem Purchase?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20230417_100345_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	68804

Name:	SmartSelect_20230417_100432_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	68805

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetherreality View Post
    These Echo Appliances plus the previous Orchid *NEED TO BE REDONE*
    These past Echo Appliance choices bring back a really horrible time that signalled the end of quality Drink/Beverage Dispensers, and that has only until *recently* improved. Drink Dispensers weren't even an option after that disgruntled employee period in 2019.

Why would the S8 Team choose these for Gem Purchase?

Name:	SmartSelect_20230417_100345_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	68804

Name:	SmartSelect_20230417_100432_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	68805
    I, personally, agree that these goal releases were not my favorites but the Jungle Tea and Orchid Nectar did/does have some fans.

Everyone's opinions are valid and it's up to each player to decide what is and isn't worth it for them. It's a large part of why I create these threads and maintain the recipe guide: so players can make the most informed decisions before spending their hard earned gems.

If there are specific items you'd like to see relisted in future sales, the Spring/Summer Sale Suggestion thread is the best place to share your thoughts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I, personally, agree that these goal releases were not my favorites but the Jungle Tea and Orchid Nectar did/does have some fans.

Everyone's opinions are valid and it's up to each player to decide what is and isn't worth it for them. It's a large part of why I create these threads and maintain the recipe guide: so players can make the most informed decisions before spending their hard earned gems.

If there are specific items you'd like to see relisted in future sales, the Spring/Summer Sale Suggestion thread is the best place to share your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Loretta presents you the second recipe of the oven...no tray.Attachment 52528

All of these are unfinished product sprites...

Doesn't Pixie usually forward these error to the team's attention directly? Why is this one being excluded and overlooked? Anything like the 5 days goal or 14 days goal if there was an error, we would get response and fixing almost instantaneously, so why isn't this one? Different department and they DON'T care?

P.S. I don't think anyone have ever recommended these past two echo appliances (orchid and pearlescent) to be brought back as echo items, it's their perfunctory attitude in arranging these event again. We need someone who is more enthusiastic in designs and prioritize player's experience improvement to handle this spectrum of the gameplay. Like seriously.
    Last edited by anemos; 04-17-23 at 06:54 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post

All of these are unfinished product sprites...

Doesn't Pixie usually forward these error to the team's attention directly? Why is this one being excluded and overlooked? Anything like the 5 days goal or 14 days goal if there was an error, we would get response and fixing almost instantaneously, so why isn't this one? Different department and they DON'T care?

P.S. I don't think anyone have ever recommended these past two echo appliances (orchid and pearlescent) to be brought back as echo items, it's their perfunctory attitude in arranging these event again. We need someone who is more enthusiastic in designs and prioritize player's experience improvement to handle this spectrum of the gameplay. Like seriously.
    This has always been what the counter presentations looked like. There were complaints during their initial releases but the images were never altered so I don't think we can report this as a bug now when it wasn't seen as bug at their release.

Fashion Designer
    is there any thread to suggest counter presentation?