• Strongly disagree

1 1.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mi Casa Es Su Casa - 2017 May 1

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    my mastery level ain't moving at all. btw, i have restarted my game too (just in case you ask me to restart)
    Mastery meters move up once you serve the food you've cooked. If your mastery meter isn't moving after serving food, may I ask which recipe is affected, in case the team needs to look into this further?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad they re-released past goal items. As I mentioned before, I didn't get to complete the goal when it was happening and missed out on the final prize. I recently pulled the trigger too soon and bought the bundle for 75 gems... Ouch, but it was my choice because I really wanted the Mariachi band. Am I bitter about it? No, because I think I got a good deal, even though I could have saved a lot of gems by just buying the Mariachi band for 23. I think the re-release is fair even if everyone else is complaining about it because you DON'T have to buy anything if you don't want to. This is a LTO of past goal items. How often do we get these? Almost never... And I've missed 2 yrs worth of goals that I wouldn't mind paying gems for if I really wanted them and they were re-released. With this sale, everyone can purchase only what they really want but I think we have to remember the basics of this game. It's free to play but if you want the goods then be prepared to pay for them... Although prices must be kept reasonable and 15 gems for an oven is a bit steep; everything else seems fair IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I'm glad they re-released past goal items. As I mentioned before, I didn't get to complete the goal when it was happening and missed out on the final prize. I recently pulled the trigger too soon and bought the bundle for 75 gems... Ouch, but it was my choice because I really wanted the Mariachi band. Am I bitter about it? No, because I think I got a good deal, even though I could have saved a lot of gems by just buying the Mariachi band for 23. I think the re-release is fair even if everyone else is complaining about it because you DON'T have to buy anything if you don't want to. This is a LTO of past goal items. How often do we get these? Almost never... And I've missed 2 yrs worth of goals that I wouldn't mind paying gems for if I really wanted them and they were re-released. With this sale, everyone can purchase only what they really want but I think we have to remember the basics of this game. It's free to play but if you want the goods then be prepared to pay for them... Although prices must be kept reasonable and 15 gems for an oven is a bit steep; everything else seems fair IMO.
    I agree 15 gems is kind of high for 1 appliance. Everything else is reasonable 1 gem for each chair and each table is fair, 23 gems for the mariachi band is fair as well because that one was the final goal prize for the previous Cinco de Mayo goal. It just sucks I cant serve the food I wanted to tomorrow for Cinco de Mayo bc I will be baking other things to get gems so I can get the Puebla drink mixer.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Question: If you purchase the Puebla drink machine for 15 gems, do you still have to build it?

Fashion Designer
    My problem was not that the meter didn't move. It moved right up to nearly "2". The problem was it kept resetting to 0 when the game was restarted. I have made the one hour recipe about 50 times. Will have to start again. I find that short time so annoying. Thanks for all the positive help, it helps.

Executive Chef
    Not sure what I paid for the mariachi band during an earlier re-release, but current price seems very reasonable! Happy for my neighbors

The appliance, not so much. I'd skip it if I didn't already have it.

Rhino Keeper
    True, and happy baking! If you're still playing next year, at least you'll have it ready in inventory

Host(ess)
    I have an issue with my caliente oven....the meter has gone back to level 1 in all the recepies I've made a lot of the recepies : The 1 hour recepie went half way to level 1 and didn't move any further, allthough I've made at least 50-60 of it. The other 2 was at the end of level 2

Some of my neighbors has the same problem....did you reset all the caliente ovens ??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbig22 View Post
    I have an issue with my caliente oven....the meter has gone back to level 1 in all the recepies I've made a lot of the recepies : The 1 hour recepie went half way to level 1 and didn't move any further, allthough I've made at least 50-60 of it. The other 2 was at the end of level 2

Some of my neighbors has the same problem....did you reset all the caliente ovens ??
    There was an issue with the Mastery of these recipes and had been fixed. Unfortunately, they were not able to recover progress that was made on the oven during the issue. Sorry about that.

Host(ess)
    Oh okay, I just have to start all over again. Thanks for your reply