View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 5.26%
  • Agree

9 47.37%
  • Neutral

2 10.53%
  • Disagree

3 15.79%
  • Strongly disagree

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

1 5.26%
  • I like the prizes

7 36.84%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 36.84%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

9 47.37%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

7 36.84%
  • I want more food counters

11 57.89%
  • I didn't want more food counters

3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: African Expedition Cruise - Jun 1, 2017

Grand Emperor
    I found it kinda strange that Day 8 gave only 1 gold stamp while Day 6 gave 2 gold stamps. I thought the prizes should get better as we progressed further.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I found it kinda strange that Day 8 gave only 1 gold stamp while Day 6 gave 2 gold stamps. I thought the prizes should get better as we progressed further.
    Maybe they switched the days?

Generally liking this cruise, but I really wish I could have earned the Coconut Fish Curry that was the reward recipe the first time this cruise came around Not that I'm not happy about the Klappertert, but because of when I started playing and how many cruises I wasn't able to finish as a lower-level player, I don't have very many recipes on my Celebration Oven.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Finished day 8... took forever!!! Will start tomorrow with 3, 4 coin items...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Maybe they switched the days?

Generally liking this cruise, but I really wish I could have earned the Coconut Fish Curry that was the reward recipe the first time this cruise came around Not that I'm not happy about the Klappertert, but because of when I started playing and how many cruises I wasn't able to finish as a lower-level player, I don't have very many recipes on my Celebration Oven.
    The coconut fish curry is definitely a better deal compared to the Klappertert. I see myself cooking this once for the goal and I'll use the coconut to cook more fish curry for gems. Don't fret, cruises do get easier as you level up your shops and expand your pantry. Good luck for yours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	37062
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-10-17 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    Restaurant Story 2 - Level 60 with 953 Golden Stars

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I thought the same thing.

I'm now on Day 10 and I'm getting lower values for my coin recipes than I've gotten in the past. I noticed the same thing for Day 9. A 4-coin dish gave me 54 on Day 9 and 55 on Day 10. Hmmmm...I must pay more attention to this in the next cruise so I can see whether this change will stay the same.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 06-10-17 at 02:21 AM.

I noticed the same thing ... I guess someone decided that cruises were becoming too easy to complete. Or perhaps it's just that we weren't buying enough gems to complete the cruises???? Seems like the majority of my four coin recipes are taking 8 hrs to complete (16 hours total). Not sure if I will bother with more cruises for awhile, especially when they are running almost all of the time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I thought the same thing.

I'm now on Day 10 and I'm getting lower values for my coin recipes than I've gotten in the past. I noticed the same thing for Day 9. A 4-coin dish gave me 54 on Day 9 and 55 on Day 10. Hmmmm...I must pay more attention to this in the next cruise so I can see whether this change will stay the same.
    My Day 10 values were the same as Set B. Hmmm not sure why yours were different. Let's keep a lookout for the next cruise and see if they change the values. Hope you managed to complete your cruise. Good luck.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Everyone,

I've started this poll to gather your feedback on this cruise. Since a member mentioned additional food counters during the last poll, I've added more poll options this round.

Did you enjoy the cruise? What did you like or dislike about it? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback.

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast