View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    What is the purpose of the golden blossom?

Grand Emperor
    Off topic bug posts on Maple trees were moved to this thread. Please post there if you are still having issues. Thanks.
    Thread: No maple or maple leaves from trees

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Please just confirm, there is no way to get yellow pellet bowls other than deliveries, right? I've made so many deliveries but rarely getting them. Just making sure there's not another way.

Also, android players cannot use boosts, right? I've never seen a boost so don't know what one looks like. Just confirming so I don't miss it. Correct?
    I got the kernels by deliveries. Sorry no boosts for Android players.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    What is the purpose of the golden blossom?
    The Golden Blossom gives you Beaver Dam supplies.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    These events/goals just make my head hurt. They are easy to understand in other games like Bakery Story and Fantasy Forest but not this one! I give up.
    Which part of the goals are you having trouble with?

I've add more contents to How to Play in Post 1. Hope this helps.

How to Play?
    1. Purchase the Beaver Dam (for iOS players. Android players needn't buy it.)
    2. Progress through your goals (listed in Post 1)
    3. Upgrade your Beaver Dam

You need to do the following activities to get supplies to upgrade your beaver dam. The Golden Blossom gives you these supplies as well.
    - Tree Leaves: Collect from your trees
    - Tree Branches: Collect from Aspen Grove. You need kernel corn to for your Aspen Grove. Send deliveries to get kernel corn and buy Aspen Grove.
    - Mud Bucket: Collect from your pigs

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The logs needed for repairing the birdhouse are different then the picture of the tree branches we collect from the fruit trees or deliveries to upgrade the beaver dam. Has anyone collected any yet?
    Attachment 39573

YIKES I been trying to figure out why I have not gotten the logs needed to repair the birdhouse. I just found the recipe in the studio to make these logs.
    Attachment 39576
    where do you get the branches to craft the logs?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    where do you get the branches to craft the logs?
    Collect from Aspen Trees. They may rarely drop from deliveries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    Well I think I maybe done. According to the info, twigs are dropped by the Aspen groves, Golden blossoms, ash and hickory trees. It does not say deliveries but I know they have as I have now sent 202 deliveries and ohh got 4 twigs. Then I see that I have plenty of saws I have not used and used 60 saws to cut ash and hickory and what do I get...nothing...no twigs.

S8 I get it, you had to let people go early this year but like your company my money is tight. I cannot afford to spend money as I won’t choose a virtual game over feeding my kid. That would just make me a bad Parent.

All I am asking is to make the game fair and fun again because right now, it is not. I am not saying just make it easy but fair. Loyalty pays and you have some very loyal players. Brand loyalty pays off but getting them angry does not.
    Well said xx

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would make stuff drop more often, this would make it a lot more enjoyable and fairer as then you at least have the chance to finish an event without spending real money which I refuse to do. also if things dropped more often the barn issue wouldn't be as much of a problem as you wouldn't have 30 of one thing waiting in the barn for 6 more of something else and can use them up quicker. i get that these events are supposed to be challenging but theyre just not fun unless you are on a really high level or have real money to spend

Help alle bladeren etc maar dan worden alsnog de gems ook verwijderd kan nu niet meer spelen magazijn helemaal vol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I got the kernels by deliveries. Sorry no boosts for Android players.

The Golden Blossom gives you Beaver Dam supplies.
    I'm sorry, I meant, since it costs gems, does it give you significantly more supplies or different ones than the aspen groceryves do? I don't mi d spending coins on aspen groves, but I did spend 16 gems on the golden blossom but didn't get anything more than I would have for an aspen Grove. So is there a reason that should motivate me to buy the 16-gem golden blossom if I'm already spending coins on aspens?

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast