Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No maple or maple leaves from trees

New Resident

No maple or maple leaves from trees

I'm not getting any maple syrup or maple leaves when I collect from the trees. This started with the latest event. Is there any way to getting these trees to produce maple again?

Grand Emperor
    This has been resolved. Please restart your game and try again.

Edit to add: not resolved.

New Resident
    Same with me. No leaves or syrup collected. And this happened on two consecutive collections already. Please enlighten us on this matter. Thank you!

Same thing is happening to me. Collected three times and only got experience. Please help.

Neither maple nor golden trees producing for 4 cycles now. Only recvg stars. Once, i got some green leaves might be from birdhouse event. I followed ur instr twice for my iPad Air2 and game V 22.6.6 and still no joy. Last troubleshoot attempt, game took 14 gems!

Restarted client and harvested and still have same problem. So this is clearly not resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. No maple leaves, no maple syrup. 2 collections now.

Yes. I restarted my iPad.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, I rechecked my game and didnt get any produce off my maple trees nor grove as well. I have reported this over. Thanks for your updates.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys, I rechecked my game and didnt get any produce off my maple trees nor grove as well. I have reported this over. Thanks for your updates.
    Looks like if you get syrup and maple leaves you don't get tree leaves and if you get a tree leaf you don't get the syrup or maple leaves only experience points.

New Resident
    Update: still no maple and coins, I am receiving experience points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast