View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Count me in as another farmer not receiving maple leaves or syrup - I hadn’t been paying super close attention, but I just now checked my trees and on this last go-round, nada.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The maple trees are dropping syrup and leaves now at least mine are please check yours.
    I got some leaves for event
    But not sure about syrup and maple leaves maybe it was just experience points.
    Could you check amount of syrup and maple leaves in silo before you gather the maple trees next time then please see if you got any syrup or maple leaves. I will check mine next collection.
    No, they are NOT giving any maple leaves or syrup, as I said in the last comment, and I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled, there is plenty of room in my silo, I have an even number of some in my silo so it isnt rocket science to count any more, if there were any!! they are not dropping them AT ALL, and Ive had to discard the train as of course it wants maple things! Next van wants, guess what, maple crafts, everyone has said the same, maple trees are only dishing out the xp?s, if this wasnt the case I would not have posted!!

Theres no getting away from it, maple trees are not dropping since this event!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon I am sure they are not happy that there is a glitch in the maple groves.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Maple syrup and leaves are not dropping from your maple groves and it has been reported to the storm team in the bug section. Here is hoping it is a quick fix.

Here is a link

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ves-from-trees

I have added this to post two page one.

Fashion Designer
    Please just confirm, there is no way to get yellow pellet bowls other than deliveries, right? I've made so many deliveries but rarely getting them. Just making sure there's not another way.

Also, android players cannot use boosts, right? I've never seen a boost so don't know what one looks like. Just confirming so I don't miss it. Correct?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-04-17 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please please please have event items not stored in our barn? It's getting so stressful managing the storage problem

I had 6 green leaves and my barn capciaty was 1080/1085. Then I collected from my pear trees just now and they gave a whopping number of leaves that my barn is now overfilled at 1100/1085

How am I going to get rid of things to get it back to 1085?

It's so stressful, I have to close the game and take a break, while I figure out what to do to get my barn space back
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-04-17 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Rhino Keeper
    I used a boost for my studio to cut the time in half for making logs but it did not cut the time. It stayed the same.

Farm Supplier
    I have collected three, yes only three, branches from deliveries after sending 121 deliveries. I usually keep a log in events to see how drop rates are. The only way I have been able to get branches is spending 33000 coins on the Amber tress. If the goals only involve upgrading the beaver dam, I. will never hit all the goals. I don’t have that much money left and I can’t just stop doing deliveries and sell because I need the corn.

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I’m not doing this quest, can’t use maple trees though so not opening the game now for two weeks, good luck to those doing it, your gonna need it x

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this is a bit ridiculous. It's only day 2 of the event. It will only get harder and worse as the event progresses over the next 10 days.

I just took screenshots of what's required for me to collect and hold in my barn. I need 80 spots to hold these event items!!

80 !!!!!

Who has that kind of empty space in their barn??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0107.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	39593

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0108.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	39594

Please let event items not be stored in our barn! It's so stressful

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast