Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. This is a real let down:
  • no new items
  • only 1 table
  • only 2 counters/chairs
  • no complete sets
  • Only a few box items listed with no complete set or first place items?
  • Certain V-day boxes weren't relisted
  • no wallpapers at all
  • New expansion not discounted
  • Echos are repeats
  • U-Decos only have one complete set but they didn't even relist both appliances from that release?
  • Usually they throw in a few non-holiday items for those who don't celebrate but not this time
  • Definitely a let down!

Guess I've played too long when there's not a single item in a sale that I need. Maybe if I was a newer player I'd be happier?
Will they maybe release some more things sporadically throughout the sale? I can not believe they only released the minuscule amount of tables, chairs, and counters that they did, and that is it. Did the sweetheart table and chair have a matching counter? I did not see one in the link that you provided. The only positives I can say are the gem prices are reasonable and some of the coin prices are reasonable. 350,000 coins for the swan fountain is a bit ridiculous especially since it is so small, but shrug. I was really hoping for more tables, chairs, and counters, since I do not have much variety. oh well, I guess I get to save my coins and gems for Chinese new year and St. Patrick’s Day.