Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by teralee82 View Post
    Hello! I was just checking my ovens and noticed there wasn?t an ad option to speed up my event recipes - can you not watch ads for goal appliances? I was relying on that to be able to finish the later goals with long cook times hahah
    Sadly, that function is turned off while a goal is active but it will work afterward. So, for right now the White Aster Oven and the Floral Cider Machine won't have the option to speed up cooking with videos but when the goal ends the option will show on those appliances.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, that function is turned off while a goal is active but it will work afterward. So, for right now the White Aster Oven and the Floral Cider Machine won't have the option to speed up cooking with videos but when the goal ends the option will show on those appliances.
    Thanks! Total bummer that you can’t watch the ads! I’ll see if I can manage the event anyways though

Hi. I apologize if this question was already asked. I was wondering about the maximum appliance you can have. If I opt to pay the 49 Gems to open it does that only allow me to buy 1 appliance or more?

Quote Originally Posted by terip224 View Post
    Hi. I apologize if this question was already asked. I was wondering about the maximum appliance you can have. If I opt to pay the 49 Gems to open it does that only allow me to buy 1 appliance or more?
    Here are the maximum appliances based on level. Buying an extra slot for 49 gems allows you to place an extra appliance permanently. You can switch this for a different appliance,

Levels To Get New Appliance Slots

..Level Slots
    Start 2
    Level 5 3
    Level 10 4
    Level 14 5
    Level 19 6
    Level 23 7
    Level 28 8
    Level 32 9
    Level 37 10
    Level 41 11
    Level 46 12
    Level 50 13
    Level 55 14
    Level 59 15
    Level 64 16
    Level 68 17
    Level 73 18
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thank You

Does anyone have a good strategy on how to get neighbors that can gift you correctly ? I update my neighbors walls regularly with what I need and still half the items or more that i get sent are the incorrect gift. This proves to be a massive inconvenience for me as i participate in all goals. Any advice wld be appreciated, as I keep encountering this issue .... ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peas2001 View Post
    Does anyone have a good strategy on how to get neighbors that can gift you correctly ? I update my neighbors walls regularly with what I need and still half the items or more that i get sent are the incorrect gift. This proves to be a massive inconvenience for me as i participate in all goals. Any advice wld be appreciated, as I keep encountering this issue .... ��
    Honestly, I think the best way is to make sure you have neighbors who share the same playing style as you.

I keep a note on my wall that states I'm a mass gifter of parts only and that I only accept neighbors who are okay with this. If/when I find that a neighbor keeps sending me food or requesting specific parts that I can't fulfill, I post a note on their wall basically saying 'hey, I see we have different playing styles so I've removed myself from your neighbor list so you can find a better fit' or something like that. Then, I delete them from my neighbor list and if I need to replace them, I'll search out a new neighbor who matches my playing style better.

When searching for new neighbors who fit with a certain playing style, I find the BS Add Me thread the best place (current thread here). Players can read other players' descriptions of what they're looking for in a new neighbor and/or they can leave their own detailed description of what they'd like in a neighbor.

You might not think so at first glance, but trust me: there are more than enough players out there that every person can build up a neighbor group that matches their style exactly! And, if you're worried about deleting players... I've found over the years that as long as I'm polite and explain myself people generally understand and appreciate the heads up. After all, most players have encountered the very issue you're speaking of and are apt to be sympathetic to that. On the rare instance where I do run into someone getting upset about the deletion, I'm most definitely better off without them as neighbor regardless of playing style, so I feel even more entitled to have done so!

I'm sure there's lots of different ways that players have found to ensure they get the gifts they want, this is just what I've found works for me.
    Hope this helps get you started and good luck in your neighbor hunt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peas2001 View Post

I just decline anything I don't need or want and eventually get all my 20 gifts. Have 100 active nbrs so I'll just wait for 20 of them to send goal or basic parts I do want.

Are you able to decline any unwanted gifts, and still get your full 20? I know some players say they don't get all 20 when they decline

Most of my nbrs are from forum goal or add me threads, are 0 star but always gift and answer material req's. Have added some game community players too but most clearly state they do goals before I sent invite.

I'm a mass gifter as well myself, 14 Day goal parts or basics towards end, but posted on my wall so my nbrs informed.

Thank you both for the advice. I think my issue is that I'm just having terrible luck and may just need to switch my playstyle... I only add other active goal players, and have even added some from the forum, however inevitably I still fail to receive the correct gifts I asked for, specifically for the 5 day goals. I try to make it simple and ask my neighbors to just gift me one part, and i'll request the other. I regularly update all my neighbors walls and mine. Every single one is a goal player. But it seems most are just happy to receive gifts instead of gifting back. I'm the type of player that likes to read walls and gift people what they need, and i go out of my way to note what I need on their walls for their convenience... I wish more players wld reciprocate. I have no trouble removing neighbors either, I'm constantly replacing them. To me it's not personal and no big deal, it's just a game so me unfriending people has nothing to do with anything else but my own convenience (as i mostly play this game for myself). And I realize neighbors will occasionally gift you incorrectly, that's fine with me as long as they acknowledge they did gift incorrectly, or theyre a long time neighbor of mine, otherwise it leads me to assume they dont read walls which leads me to unfriending ppl. Out of the current 14 I have (had 23 three days ago), only 2 have stayed consistent in matching my playstyle and gifting me correctly, and we've stayed neighbors since I first started the game. Since then, it just been an absolute chore trying to find suitable neighbors. I've thought before maybe I should try having 100 so i could get maxed out right at reset, but I really can't keep up with more than 25 neighbors at a time, so i like to keep my list small. Though I'm seriously rethinking this strategy and might just start mass gifting instead...

Fashion Designer
    What’s everyone’s Fav way to increase coin?
    I’ve been playing for a long time. I feel like with the goals lately, they have been a lot more coin intensive. I have a Bakery FULL of counters. I didn’t see a specific current pinned post related to coin generation. I know the Red Velvet trick. I guess I wanted to see if someone has a list of top coin earners & baking times (sometimes I don’t want to fill up all my ovens with RVC, kinda boring). And wondering if maybe for some recipes it makes sense to dump from counters? I always bake to mastery, gotta get those gems. But are there some recipes that are sucking up my customers eating with low level coin return & if I dumped them, I might earn faster?? I also did the bake and dump method to make ovens for the Lorena extra recipes for awhile, which really depleted my coin. I have halted that for now. For Bakery full of product, I shouldn’t have this issue LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery