Page 160 of 171 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1701

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by madrobin View Post
    Are appliance parts Jolly Roger and Treasure Chest (for Treasure Oven) available to be gifted? I scrolled all the way to end of the gift pages but can't seem to find them, or I could have missed them. Are they near the end? Or somewhere in the middle?
    No, they are available via request only at this time.

Executive Chef
    How can I delete my post from the add me thread ?

I don't see any option for delete only edit.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    How can I delete my post from the add me thread ?

I don't see any option for delete only edit.
    Players can't delete entire posts, only Mods or those above them in the chain can delete or move posts.

You could PM a Mod and ask them to delete your post. Or, if you don't want to wait for that process, you could edit your post to remove all the info and leave the word 'deleted' in place instead. I've seen others do that in various threads which seems a decent workaround.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Players can't delete entire posts, only Mods or those above them in the chain can delete or move posts.

You could PM a Mod and ask them to delete your post. Or, if you don't want to wait for that process, you could edit your post to remove all the info and leave the word 'deleted' in place instead. I've seen others do that in various threads which seems a decent workaround.
    Thank you for replying! That is interesting though because I was able to delete my post once when the 'add me' threads had their own section.

I guess I'll use the workaround as it's the only option.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Thank you for replying! That is interesting though because I was able to delete my post once when the 'add me' threads had their own section.
    I guess I'll use the workaround as it's the only option.
    The old (and now inactive) Add Me forum has different player permissions which is why you could delete your own post. Discussion forums don't have that ability, and so (as Anniras has posted) you either have to send a PM to anyone of the Mods to request your post be removed, or edit your post to indicate you are no longer accepting requests. We added instructions in post 1 of the Add Me new threads but we'll have another look at the wording to see if it can be made clearer.

Does the option of free gems go away permanently after purchasing anything from them? For the first time I bought an ios value pack, and I don't see the free gem
    option anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by forever_a_teen View Post
    Does the option of free gems go away permanently after purchasing anything from them? For the first time I bought an ios value pack, and I don't see the free gem
    option anymore.

The daily videos to earn free gems are a promotional offer that is not permanent nor available to all players. Some players have always had them, some never get them, some have them until they purchase gems for the first time while others still see the videos come and go randomly. There's nothing to be done one way or the other to get them back, sadly.

There's a thread on the topic here if you're interested in more info or further discussion on the topic.

I totally agree with you. I don?t think that there should be a limit on how many times you can ask for help in day nor should there be a limit on gifts.

I think we should be able to get free gems daily.

New Resident
    Hello! I was just checking my ovens and noticed there wasn?t an ad option to speed up my event recipes - can you not watch ads for goal appliances? I was relying on that to be able to finish the later goals with long cook times hahah