Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game and can cause glitches such as a quick sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am having the same issue, food dissapearing when I am logged out of the game but it also isn't sold as my coins haven't increased

The Honorable Panda
    What version of the game are you playing?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have also noticed that lots of food is suddenly gone when I had over 4900 items early in the day, I get home to nothing. I am open but the food is suddenly going way to quickly and I'm making the same amount of money as before. I am not liking this.

Grand Emperor
    Just to check, did you block your door (see post #2)? If you didnt block your door, can you let us know the game version that you are using? Thanks.

Host(ess)

Food Disappearing Quickly

The last couple of months I can't seem to keep enough food in my Restaurant! Even after making 40 Scallops at 1,200 each they are Gone in an hour! I play on android.

I never had this issue before. Is there something I can do? or Is it something I'm doing?

Thanking you in advance for Your time & Help!

Puttietat087

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    RS has a generally high customer turnover rate - but 48,000 plates of food in an hour seems very very unusual. Could you provide some more details please?

Is your door blocked? Blocking the door may sometimes result in a quick-sell of your food items and cause them to disappear more quickly than usual, as the game is not meant to be played in that way.

Are there any issues with your earnings?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    The doors have not been blocked. I even went back to having 1 door, to see if that was the issue! It didn't change anything! RS I can't keep a counter full & BS can't get 1 cleared! Lol!

Anyway, since this posting it seems things have slowed down & I now have food on 3 counters! Fingers Crossed things go on a steady pace from now on!

Thanks for the help & love all the new things happening with RS! Have a Great Night! ;-)

Restaurant Story

I am losing my food, it's on the counters and when I go back to my restaurant it's gone, no matter what I cook! I can not build up my food at this time. I know it is not suppose to do this because I played around 3-4 years before I had to start over. Please help!!!!!

New Resident
    I am also having an issue with disappearing food. It is being "purchased" at an astronomical rate. I can log out, quickly log back in, and a stack of thousands of an item will be gone. I am receiving money for the missing food, but I cannot keep my counters filled.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you!
    V 1.5.5.9, Samsung Note 5

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast