Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Thanks for your quick response rynetory, let me try the suggestions.....but can you clarify that the coming and leaving of truck to the farm is similar to train, balloon or plane.....I mean if I am working far off from this sites on the farm I won't notice them leaving the farm....just a shadow in case of plane or balloon....anyway this does not affect my playing that much...����:
    Ops, you're seeing shadows... Yes the truck works like the plane, train and balloon. You need to watch out for 2 things - make sure you submit your last order before the truck timer runs out and get a reward of cowbell(s) for your truck.

Here are some steps for you to try:
    1. clear cache on your device
    2. delete FS2 app (make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password)
    3. restart device and install FS2 app
    4. start FS2 without other apps
    5. leave it for 3 mins

Once you have done the above, the graphics on your farm should appear. Now, i like you to check your farm to see if you have lots of animated decorations on display. Try storing some to reduce the strain on your device (not sure what device you're using but reducing animations will help on older devices) so at least you can have a smooth game play experience. Usually reinstallation will reduce the app size and help to get things running better. Please let me know if you are still having issues after trying. All the best.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Ops, you're seeing shadows... Yes the truck works like the plane, train and balloon. You need to watch out for 2 things - make sure you submit your last order before the truck timer runs out and get a reward of cowbell(s) for your truck.

Here are some steps for you to try:
    1. clear cache on your device
    2. delete FS2 app (make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password)
    3. restart device and install FS2 app
    4. start FS2 without other apps
    5. leave it for 3 mins

Once you have done the above, the graphics on your farm should appear. Now, i like you to check your farm to see if you have lots of animated decorations on display. Try storing some to reduce the strain on your device (not sure what device you're using but reducing animations will help on older devices) so at least you can have a smooth game play experience. Usually reinstallation will reduce the app size and help to get things running better. Please let me know if you are still having issues after trying. All the best.
    no no.....I think I didn't put it right....shadows are of the plane or balloon on the ground when they are flying off.....I have reloaded the game ....as far as animated decorations are concerned I think not many .....but may be I'll store some... as far as playing is concerned there is no problem, deliveries are okay....got my smoke house also,. may be I need to get used to pulling in and off of the trucks from the farm, 😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    no no.....I think I didn't put it right....shadows are of the plane or balloon on the ground when they are flying off.....I have reloaded the game ....as far as animated decorations are concerned I think not many .....but may be I'll store some... as far as playing is concerned there is no problem, deliveries are okay....got my smoke house also,. may be I need to get used to pulling in and off of the trucks from the farm, ��
    Ops, sorry thought you were having display issues as well but glad you werent. Yes, the zooming in and out of trucks needs a while to get used to. Keep a lookout when your next truck departs, hopefully it doesnt crash. Let us know how it goes for you.

Rhino Keeper

Game crashing again

I have deleted the game and reinstalled twice today and still can't get in. It try's to open and crashes to home page. But when I double click home button it shows the game running in the background. Please fix!!!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    griffithpack - Usually reinstallation and restarting your device will clear the issues. There are some suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my issues? that you may want to take note of.

Please post in Bugs and Issues forum if you are still having issues and we'll help you further there.
    I'm having the same problem. The game keeps crashing. Also, some items I can't see. I have reinstalled twice already.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WSEagles View Post
    I'm having the same problem. The game keeps crashing. Also, some items I can't see. I have reinstalled twice already.
    Can you clear cache, restart your device and start only FS2 without other apps? Let the game load and settle down for 3 minutes before you do any activity. Hopefully this helps.

Moved to bugs forum.

New Resident

Game freezes

I haven't been able to get to my farm story 2 game in weeks now. I can get to other storm 8 games. Castle story does not freeze at all but the metropolis game freezes after I am into it for a few minutes. Getting very frustrating.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    sorry to hear this. Have you tried all of the troubleshooting ideas posted?

moving to Farm Story bugs forum where Rynetory2 can help you further...

Many thanks for your help, SpiritWind. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-14-16 at 04:46 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcrazy View Post
    I haven't been able to get to my farm story 2 game in weeks now. I can get to other storm 8 games. Castle story does not freeze at all but the metropolis game freezes after I am into it for a few minutes. Getting very frustrating.
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your games. Can you reinstall your Farm Story 2 app, restart your device and game? Start your FS2 without starting other apps and let it settle for 3 mins before you do any activity. The 3 games which you mentioned are highly animated games so avoid running other apps in the background so that your device has enough resources to run it. Run them individually. Please also check that you have plenty of space on your device. Have a look at the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my issues?. Hope they help. Please let us know if you're still having issues.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast