Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Well have another question lol. I was wondering the appliances for gems like the gem plants and the designer mixer for example do they have other or different recipes than normal appliances? Just wondering cause some are a lower gem cost than other appliances. ��

Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Well have another question lol. I was wondering the appliances for gems like the gem plants and the designer mixer for example do they have other or different recipes than normal appliances? Just wondering cause some are a lower gem cost than other appliances. ��
    No, gem appliances do same things as usual one. The point is that you have a limit how many of a kind you can buy for coins. Meantime, there seems to be no limit of how many you can have for gems. Home oven costs 30 gems coz it produces mostly low coins food (except of 3 special recipes), and cupcake oven have only recipes that use ingredients you cannot buy but only get as random drops from visiting grocers, so it costs 50 gems and not 75 like others.

You can check a limit and menu of appliances here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1269856

And wht to buy with gems here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-EARN-COINS
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 10-07-16 at 02:36 AM.

Question Re : Goals & Appliance Purchases

Hello Everyone,

In Bakery Story 2 Goals, You often need to purchase an oven. My question is :

In the Melting Pot Goal, You need to have the Melting Pot appliance, and I do not have $1,750,000. Can I purchase the "designer" melting pot for 75 Gems and satisfy the goal ? Or, must you buy the "regular" appliance with money to satisfy the goal ? Note : I do NOT have the "regular" melting pot yet.

Thanks very much !

there was such a problem in the beginning, but it was fixed long time ago, so now you can absolutely buy requested appliance for gems and it will count toward the goal.

last app i bought with coins was cake maker #1 over half year ago, but everything costs so much in this this game that i prefer to buy appliances for gems - at least this can help me to save coins for unlocking ingreds, learning recipes, and openning stores.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    there was such a problem in the beginning, but it was fixed long time ago, so now you can absolutely buy requested appliance for gems and it will count toward the goal.

last app i bought with coins was cake maker #1 over half year ago, but everything costs so much in this this game that i prefer to buy appliances for gems - at least this can help me to save coins for unlocking ingreds, learning recipes, and openning stores.
    Thank You. Very helpful !

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing around with stuff in prep for transferring to new phone (argh! Posted on that as I am dreading and haven't a clue! Seems super complicated!)

It seems we can get neighbours on bs2 now is that right?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I've been playing around with stuff in prep for transferring to new phone (argh! Posted on that as I am dreading and haven't a clue! Seems super complicated!)

It seems we can get neighbours on bs2 now is that right?
    Hi. Please see my reply to your post in the other thread.

We can add neighbours to ask for quickserves.

Rhino Keeper
    OK I have a question also. I am close to an expansion so customers are "asking for more seating" . In order to save space I'm curious about walking space. Do the customers need one or two rows of walking space? Between the plants to grow fruit, ovens mixers and blenders oh and lots of counters I'm trying to figure out a good way to save space. The extra " key" ovens too. Have most of decorations in storage ATM. Not putting out yet. Want to very much they are so lovely. Especially the animated ones.

Rhino Keeper

Special item drop levels?

Sorry new thread. I'm wondering if items dropped from for example the special icing from Jenny will stop dropping after you reach a gold level on that recipe??😵😳

Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    OK I have a question also. I am close to an expansion so customers are "asking for more seating" . In order to save space I'm curious about walking space. Do the customers need one or two rows of walking space? Between the plants to grow fruit, ovens mixers and blenders oh and lots of counters I'm trying to figure out a good way to save space. The extra " key" ovens too. Have most of decorations in storage ATM. Not putting out yet. Want to very much they are so lovely. Especially the animated ones.
    one row is enough for walking
    and you can check the box "efficient layout" here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-EARN-COINS - maybe it wd help you to organize yr space.