Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 11/6/13 THANKSGIVING - Released 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by squishyhoney1210 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your response.
    I filled up a form earlier but I can't sign to view my ticket no. Should the password be my storm8 password? Please advise, thanks.
    You'll need a password for first time, click [Get a password]. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1363715 for steps.

I sent my ticket number this morning, hoping to get it solved by the evening so that I can continue with the goals. It's sad seeing how everyone's going on while I'm stuck at stage 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi there!

For the wallpaper goal, you can buy any wallpaper to place over your existing ones, and it will work.

For the floor tiles, if you are fully expanded and cannot place the new tiles, please submit a ticket by filling out this form and then PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

We should be able to replace existing floor tiles the same way, IMO. I'm not fully expanded and I've bought the max floor tiles for my place. So, is my only option to expand my restaurant or cough up the gems to bypass this goal?

Executive Chef
    glad to have this option in my 2nd restaurant! i love these counters especially.

Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    We should be able to replace existing floor tiles the same way, IMO. I'm not fully expanded and I've bought the max floor tiles for my place. So, is my only option to expand my restaurant or cough up the gems to bypass this goal?
    I was told exactly this: expand por skip it with gems. Sucks...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You'll need a password for first time, click [Get a password]. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1363715 for steps.
    Hey Rynetory2,

I'm trying to submit a request, but I can't seem to select 'Restaurant Story' as the Category to display Games. Is it okay if I submit to Bakery Story instead?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey Rynetory2,

I'm trying to submit a request, but I can't seem to select 'Restaurant Story' as the Category to display Games. Is it okay if I submit to Bakery Story instead?
    I think it's ok, perhaps you can add in "Restaurant Story" under Subject. In your request, please let the Agent know that you're unable to select RS so they may consider to add that into the selection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chubilis View Post
    I was told exactly this: expand por skip it with gems. Sucks...
    That does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks! Managed to get a password and located my ticket no.

Executive Chef
    I had missed these goals while on vacation and on break from game, thank you Storm8 for re-releasing allowing me to get these great prizes!!