Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vickielea View Post
    Thank you for replying. Issue 1: I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have seen and tried the suggestions from the team. The skin window comes up, says go, but will not release the skins onto the cows.
    Issue 2-4: I am sorry that I was not clear. Items are missing in barn inventory, in pond, not showing the black bait to catch the gummy worms and the actual gummy worms purchased from a neighbor, katesachenback. PLEASE see original request for exact number of each number. As to the saws, they never show when I go to chop a tree for logs.

My connection is high speed CenturyLink DSL.

NEW INFO UPDATE : I GOT MY SKINS TO GO ON MY COWS!!!! Still have the other issues.
    Great that you got your prize skin finally! As for your missing items, since you have just reinstalled your game, can you buy an item from newspapers or shop and see if it gets into your barn? If this issue still persists, send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in. Hope to sort this out soon so you can complete your event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I could have sworn I had 3 Alicolts in my kingdom in Castle Story but, after rearranging my kingdom he is no where to be found either on my board or in my inventory. I have the regular and Witch Alicolt but, a third that I can't remember his name or where I got him from, is missing. Have I gone crazy? Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.
    I've moved your post to Castle Story: Current Known Bugs and Issues forum.
    Click on the link to find your post. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1363487

Grand Emperor
    I've created a separate thread for members having game issues due to the Haunted House. Bugs post here were moved to that thread. Please check there for updates or to make a report. Thanks.

Haunted House causing game to reboot

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I have a problem. My farm has the voting booths and election tent and I bought those. I went to my sons farm to buy for him but the voting booth is to the right of something called ballot box in the market. In dragging the second voting booth over, I somehow bought this ballot box, which I think cost 149 gems!! Can anything be done about this? I feel awful about this, but this is not even available in my higher level farm. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Hi, I have a problem. My farm has the voting booths and election tent and I bought those. I went to my sons farm to buy for him but the voting booth is to the right of something called ballot box in the market. In dragging the second voting booth over, I somehow bought this ballot box, which I think cost 149 gems!! Can anything be done about this? I feel awful about this, but this is not even available in my higher level farm. Thank you.
    Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form.
    Thank you. I did send it via the form.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Thank you. I did send it via the form.
    Thanks. All the best sweetie!

Fashion Designer
    Don't know where to post, but I can't put last years ghost back in storage. I took it out, but it won't let me store it. Also wish the turtle could be stored. He doesn't fit the fall decor.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Don't know where to post, but I can't put last years ghost back in storage. I took it out, but it won't let me store it. Also wish the turtle could be stored. He doesn't fit the fall decor.
    If you're on iOS, see Post #2 of Pets Guide on how to store your pet.

Rhino Keeper
    Bug : The Autumn Bushes can't be stored in your Cellar, ones you have placed them on your farm.
    @ S8, can you pls look into this? Thanks