Thread: Cornbread with honey

New Resident

Cornbread with honey

I just started playing the game and have looked through the oven and stove and I can't find the Cornbread with honey recipe. Any suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey, this is a question for RS1, whose forums are here. Hopefully the mods can move your question

Cornbread with Honey will be found at the end of your recipe list in your oven For more information, check out the Gran-Gran Goals Guide.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    pixiegamer - Thanks for pointing it out.

(Thread moved from Restaurant Story 2 to Restaurant Story forum)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isiss94 View Post
    I just started playing the game and have looked through the oven and stove and I can't find the Cornbread with honey recipe. Any suggestions?
    Cornbread with Honey is the last recipe in the Basic Oven. It takes 1 hour to cook.

Fashion Designer
    Keep playing and it will be available.

It's under Breakfast. Cornbread is good at any time, but I'm not sure I'd have classified it as Breakfast.

Chicken & Dumplings is also classified as a Breakfast food, which makes absolutely no sense, but there it is. It opened up for me at (or around) the same time the cornbread did.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I have barely started (lvl 7) and got stuck at a goal that asks me to serve Cornbread with Honey. I can't find such a recepie anywhere! Is it a known bug? What can I do (apart from skipping it for Gems)? I had skipped one with a similar problem already, but if they keep appearing I just can't play... Thanks in advance!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Hi! I have barely started (lvl 7) and got stuck at a goal that asks me to serve Cornbread with Honey. I can't find such a recepie anywhere! Is it a known bug? What can I do (apart from skipping it for Gems)? I had skipped one with a similar problem already, but if they keep appearing I just can't play... Thanks in advance!
    Please see Gran-Gran Goals Guide for more information.

(Moved your post from Restaurant Story 2 forum to here)

New Resident

Special meals

How do I make certain meals not from the menu from stove or oven?? Like for example cornbread with honey

Quote Originally Posted by lvmt81 View Post
    How do I make certain meals not from the menu from stove or oven?? Like for example cornbread with honey
    The cornbread with honey is actually on the regular oven. It's all the way at the end but maybe locked by a goal or specific level requirement.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lvmt81 View Post
    Please see Gran-Gran Goals Guide for more information.

Merged threads.