Quote Originally Posted by CherriLynne View Post
Hello, I am having a problem. During game play sometimes a review of all the quests you have completed or started shows up on your screen. For the ones that are incomplete it asks if you would like to complete the quest with jewels. I have noticed that when I choose to complete a quest with jewels that should open up a menu item on a stove. It deducts the jewels, but don't unlock the menu item and the next time your past quests show up the quest you paid the jewels for shows up again. I tried contacting support but each time it closes out the support ticket . Can anyone help me?
Sadly this is a problem that has been happening for years with games played on android devices. It won't get fixed. Paying gems to complete will delete the gems but the game won't recognize that you have completed the goal, you won't get the goal prize and, what's worse is that you'll continue to see the annoying pop ups whenever you play. Just be careful when you see the pop ups. Force closing the game works for some players, but not all. If force closing doesn't work, then take your time to close out the pop ups by clicking on the"x" at the top of the pop up or in some cases the "ok" button. But try not to hit "ok" when the pop ups ask if you wish to pay gems to complete the goal.