Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

This may have been addressed elsewhere, but suddenly I can only put out 17 appliances instead of 18. I'm at level 87. Any thoughts on what I can do? Thanks!��

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    This may have been addressed elsewhere, but suddenly I can only put out 17 appliances instead of 18. I'm at level 87. Any thoughts on what I can do? Thanks!��
    Appliances in "construction mode" that need parts still occupy one appliance slot. Do you have any of these out on your floor?

Alternatively, are any of your appliances hidden behind any floor decorations? You might want to move some around and check. You could post a picture here and let us try to find it as well; make a game out of it

Failing those options, please contact S8 support with your issue (link in my signature). I hope you'll get your 18th appliance slot open again soon!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thanks for the help! My oven was indeed hidden behind my Chill Barista!

Executive Chef

What just happened?!?!!!!!

ok so I started the second oven on the goals I got the free one and also built another one. I checked my progress after an hour of leaving the game and the game loaded up, so I went to see if my second oven was built after asking about 10 neighbors for a part but my previous ovens were back on the game and the goal popped up asking for 2 built marine ovens which I already had out. I got them out again and so I'd ask my neighbours for the part I needed but it said "sorry couldn't ask neighbors try again tomorrow" How did this happen???

Grand Emperor
    Seems like you have a sync issue and your game progress was not properly saved. Always force save by visiting another restaurant before exiting your game and avoid leaving it running in the background.

Merged threads.

Please can hou help me??in the goal whale watching i did all the recipes and in the end when the game said that the goal was mine the window did not open..it is stiil.close..what can i do???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tenderreed View Post
    Please can hou help me??in the goal whale watching i did all the recipes and in the end when the game said that the goal was mine the window did not open..it is stiil.close..what can i do???
    They will get to it after the weekend. Here is my post on update on this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...91#post1448191

Ok i read your post my friend!!i ll wait to fix it!!thank you so much ..i wanna ask you something else..the goal of june i think with the wave pool kids ,i did again all the recipes but in the end i forgot to buy the water slide ..so i missed the the wave pool kids because it was expired..is there something to do to get the goal????

Have 30 gems missing. Think the gems were lost when doing the task given. I've accidentally tapped complete skip task before. How do I get those back and how do I make it so I confirm using gems so it doesn't happen again? Also my stove I just purchased to build won't allow me to tap on it to build it. I see it and game says can't add another stove but won't acknowledge it's in my restaurant. What do I do? My game is up to date.