Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
I know I'm in the minority but I like leaderboards. I've been lucky enough to have some evenly paired boards, or I was the frontrunner (sorry). It DOES drop feasts - all of them it looked like - so I look forward to finding out the collection time from Destiel0918 - Thanks for jumping on it and keeping us posted!

I'd skip a second portal. It really does take SO long to recoup that energy expenditure. Unless you have a bunch of unicorns that are spitting out gold coins, you enjoy the hunt that you save up energy specifically for THAT, you don't have any more story lines or you don't have anything else that interests you then sure. In my opinion, I semi-wish I'd never bothered with the first one. It'd be better to use energy towards adventure gems for another Flower Power alicorn during a sale.
I aslo skipped second portal for now - it is too expensive, takes up too many gold tokens - and even at max level is weaker than Wizard School. There are so many things I would miss if I would go for the second one now.