Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
I’m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn’t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn’t make them money, so if we got them, that’s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I’m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn’t. ��
Actually, they?re just called ?Free Gems?, but we have to watch ADs to get them. They?re considered ?free? bc we don?t have to purchase. Storm 8 definitely makes a profit off us watching them. Just like anybody who puts ADs on their website (Ex Google) or videos (ex. YouTube). They get money for Advertising them. Also I believe Android never got the Watch Ads gems bc it doesn?t support it like iOS does. Honestly, it?s just frustrating that it?s inconsistent with loyal players. I too lost the watch ads button and I AM grateful I even had it. It?s just a little disappointing bc they have so many issues that it seems like they?re not in a hurry to fix or even try.