View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

34 75.56%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 15.56%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.22%
  • Seagull

19 42.22%
  • Tide Pool Mermaid

27 60.00%
  • Coastal Kirin

37 82.22%
  • Clam corsages

3 6.67%
  • Mermaid Statue

3 6.67%
  • Coins

1 2.22%
  • Food

29 64.44%
  • Runes

37 82.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Sunken Treasure - 2018 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Colorful Coral is taking painfully long to drop. At one point I wondered if my farms even "knew" to drop them.
    Is there a trick crop?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Ah, thank you. A fresh procession of Chromadiles has be***, but this time I am selling all from the nest - no room to house unwanted commons.
    I didn't know about the auto-completions; my Seagull egg was still in storage when the instructions came to raise it to Level 3; now I wish I had sent it straight to evolution before tying up the Flower with a 20-hour job. Thanks again. It sure helps to check the forum when you're doing these events, especially for the first time.
    your welcome and that's how we learn. When Jmatarii posts the chapters it makes it easier to see what you're going to have in future chapters like planting and evolving and what animals you might have to breed with so it can save you some time. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Colorful Coral is taking painfully long to drop. At one point I wondered if my farms even "knew" to drop them.
    Is there a trick crop?
    when it calls for 60 i will plant an 8 hr crop and it takes about 5 harvesting to do it. I never use gems when harvesting because it takes 16 for one 8 hr crop. I try and plan to do my planting at night so it will be ready the next morning if I can. If there is nothing specific we have to plant or harvest I try to have six 8hr crops ready just in case. Good luck and you'll find something that works for you. Trial and error

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I was thinking the same. But the goal says we need to complete the other goal first. I think if you get the Bell Fairy as a reward, the step for hatching and collecting, the 24 realm runes automatically will complete
    I also have the bell fairy from a previous event and when I bred the mermaid to the kirin it told me to collect the bell fairy because all my nests were full the bell fairy went into storage. If a nest had been empty it would have gone on the nest so make sure before you breed for it that all your nests have eggs on them. I also got the 24 runes go into storage as well.

Comment obtenir racmoon ?

Bloqu? dans la mission, comment obtenir racmoon pour l'accoupl? ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby1911 View Post
    Bloqu? dans la mission, comment obtenir racmoon pour l'accoupl? ?
    You need to breed Dark + Earth creatures in order to get the racmoon. The racmoon is also available in your Market for purchase but you get it for free if you manage to breed it. The other way is to skip the "Start breeding with a racmoon" task for 25 gems if you want to proceed with your storybook. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a trick crop?
    I will usually plant two rune prunes when it calls for 60 or 1 prune and the rest 5hr crops so i can harvest 1hr crops throughout the day. :

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know the format for the last 3 chapters for forests below Level 30? If so, can you please post or direct us to an old thread that has it?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you jmatarii, without you and the members who gave their winnings through I am at 28. So the last 2 I can win. I like to say that this will be the first time I win this storybook. Thank you all! The tournament I never finish but will try. I love the monsters!

Rhino Keeper

DIFFERENT Chapter 9

After all my trouble to breed Bamboon for Chapter 9 Act 2, I got a different set of instructions: Breed Seagull with AQUATTER!!
    Of COURSE -- my misfortune that I DON'T have Aquatter, so Coastal Kirin will likely escape my reach. This is what I was afraid of; that lower-level players would encounter DIFFERENT versions of the later chapters, and see our preparations go up in smoke.
    So sad right now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast