Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Odd October - 2018 Oct 4 (5 Days)

same it wont let me log into rs and bakery too iphone player here

Time

Quote Originally Posted by loranna23 View Post
    The amount of food needed to prepare is ridiculous, I have been working on this goal and I do have the time to play but I don't think I'm going to make it. If they don't make the goals reasonable I may just quit. I did enjoy this game for many years but now its just work with little to no pay out. I am also noticing long time neighbors quitting.
    I just don't understand how my time for goal went from 2 days to 22 hrs in the time it took me to load my ovens.

Host(ess)
    I thought the time left in the game suddenly was very short! When I play this game I am continually having to restart my I-Pad because of all the problems this game has. Only the storm8 games do this. Very frustrating

Banned
    Is it on purpose they make 5 day impossible to finish?

New recipes are cool but fidge be nice

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Prizepecha View Post
    I just don't understand how my time for goal went from 2 days to 22 hrs in the time it took me to load my ovens.
    My timer has the goal ending on Tuesday, October 9th at 11 am PDT.

The goal timer on your goal book always rounds up, when the goal first starts we don't have 5 days, we have 4 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes but the rounding makes it 5 days. So when you see 2 days left, it's really 1 Day, and however many hours and only once the timer reaches less than 24 hours does it show the exact time left in hours.

After seeing several players lamenting the unclear timer, perhaps I'll start adding the end date on the first post as well to help avoid confusion in future goals.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-08-18 at 05:24 PM.

Ok after reading the forums here I feel slightly better that I?m not the only one probably not finishing the goal... and I have 9 lab stoves lol

I cannot find the Slime Soup ANYWHERE! I am so frustrated! Please advise...is it from an oven? Stove? Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsflygirl View Post
    I cannot find the Slime Soup ANYWHERE! I am so frustrated! Please advise...is it from an oven? Stove? Thank you
    Welcome to the forum.

Slime Soup is made in the Lab Stove. See Goal information in Post 1.

WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! SOME PLAYERS WILL AGREE, SOME WON'T, BUT I'VE PAID MY DUES AND NEED TO VENT. I'm 52 years old and after playing both Restaurant and Bakery Story for over 3 years and suffering through the aftermath of your massive layoff of 400 people, i quit both. I was just plain burnt out after you introduced your new method of gameplay, of making faithful, gem buying adults work non-stop trying to complete both harder and shorter goals. Since last January i've been playing a few other games, all of which are relaxing and fun, the way your games were in the beginning. Unfortunately, curiosity got the best of me and i came to the forum to see if anything was happening for Halloween. When i saw the Ghostly Fireplace was the prize for a mini goal, i reinstalled Restaurant Story immediately. I've always wanted the Ghostly Fireplace and bought a lot of half price boxes last year trying to get it, but never did. Seeing i'm level 99 and already have 5 Lab Stoves built i thought it would be easy. I must have been insane. I've been cooking non-stop with only six hours of sleep a night and won't be anywhere near finishing this goal within the 5 day time limit. I now fully remember just why it is i uninstalled your games.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-13-18 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party game name

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Slime Soup is made in the Lab Stove. See Goal information in Post 1.

Thank you! My Lab Stove only has Slime sandwich, slimeARoni & cheese and frozen slime. Very frustrating

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast