Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirt buckets (Without "Feather" Ado event)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    I m on 6/8 done 3dirt bucket but 0 in goal
    Goal 6 is to make 4 Mystery Sprouts. Are you mistaking the dirt bucket for mystery sprout? They look similar. If you had made mystery sprouts before you got to Goal 6, the counter wouldn't count.

I ve done 3 Mystery buckets during goal6 and3or4 before
    3was Shown yesterday in the evening but today they are gone made 1
    Mystery bucket today it is also gone

Grand Emperor
    I ve done 3 Mystery buckets during goal6 and3or4 before
    3was Shown yesterday in the evening but today they are gone made 1
    Mystery bucket today it is also gone
    Can you check your barn to see if you got back the parts? maybe your game progress wasnt properly saved and they reverted back to before they were made.

Is there anything wrong with your connection? I am asking because I saw that you had been posting 2 duplicate posts for the past few times. Maybe you can check your connection as well?

(Duplicate posts were removed)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Having the same issues here. Very frustrating!
    I m on 6/8 done 3dirt bucket but 0 in goal
    I have passed in your issues for them to check. Please try the suggestions in my respective replies to you and let me know how it goes for you. I will post when I have more news.

Farm Supplier

Not counting my dirt buckets

I have made four dirt buckets, but the Growin? Pains promotion is only showing one. I got credit for one I made this morning. I just made another one but the ?1/4? count didn?t change when I collected it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jelichami View Post
    I have made four dirt buckets, but the Growin? Pains promotion is only showing one. I got credit for one I made this morning. I just made another one but the ?1/4? count didn?t change when I collected it.
    Sorry to hear this. I've added you to my report for them to check.

I have made at least 6 sprouts for goal 6 of 8. I collected two (since it said I had 2 of 4). Not only did they not count, now it says I have 1 of 4 and yes I made them while in 6 of 8. I refuse to gem past this when I earned it!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntieSachi View Post
    I have made at least 6 sprouts for goal 6 of 8. I collected two (since it said I had 2 of 4). Not only did they not count, now it says I have 1 of 4 and yes I made them while in 6 of 8. I refuse to gem past this when I earned it!
    Did you use them up? See this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Please hold on to your event items and follow through the goals. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance. I know we are anxious to prepare in advance after seeing the goals posted by others ahead in Post 2. But please dont mess up your event in your rush to get ahead, we dont have much time to waste to redo things.

I would advise once again that all players read the following to be clear of what to do and what not. Spending a few mins to read them will help you to avoid hiccups.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

(Links are also in Post 2)

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The team took a look at this issue but they did not see any problems. This Goal requires that players to have the number of buckets required on their account to complete the Goal. Your feedback regarding this will be passed to the team. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12