Page 67 of 171 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    I have a question: if my neighbor doesn't check their bakery for a few days but I send them a gift every day, do the gifts accumulate? I mean, will the neighbor be able to receive all the gifts I send them over the last few days or do they just get the gift I sent on the day they check on their bakery?
    Yes, they do accumulate

Okay how do the normal collectibles (non goal) drop? Like some I get for cooking, some tipping, but some just never seem to drop. The top row is all flowers but I have never gotten one flower. Another is like a chef jacket. I'm level 55 ish so feel like those should have come up by now??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Okay how do the normal collectibles (non goal) drop? Like some I get for cooking, some tipping, but some just never seem to drop. The top row is all flowers but I have never gotten one flower. Another is like a chef jacket. I'm level 55 ish so feel like those should have come up by now??
    Here's the info from the Bakery Story Game Guide:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757872

It explains everything from how to find them to the tips for getting them.

Host(ess)

Redesign / Makeover

I want to completely redesign my Bakery layout. Seeking experienced suggestions and advice.
    Is there another way other than throwing everything in storage? ...which would entail having no food cooking or on counters?
    Much Thanks in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think there are any shortcuts we can take when it comes to changing things around. I redesign my bakery at least once a month so if there were any tricks or tips I'm sure I would've heard of them by now. We've just go to through the tiresome ordeal of packing up all the old stuff and dragging out the new. Sadly, no matter which platform you play on, redesigning is a tedious process due to the current storage set up. It usually takes me about a week to get my new layout exactly as I want it

As for foods, I leave out any counters that have food on them (and a handful of tables and chairs by the doors) while I work on my new layout. Once an old counter sells out of food, I pack it away as well. If I'm working on mastering a recipe, I'll leave the appliances out but make sure to place the new counters I want to use so the food won't stack on the old counters I want to put away. All of my old counters usually sell out within the week it takes me to redesign but if there are one or two left over I just hide them as well as I can until they can be stored.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Yes, they do accumulate
    That's great to know my effort in gifting is not wasted.

Thanks for answering my question!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJungle View Post
    I want to completely redesign my Bakery layout. Seeking experienced suggestions and advice.
    Is there another way other than throwing everything in storage? ...which would entail having no food cooking or on counters?
    Much Thanks in advance!
    There's no shortcuts. You just need to store/extract items from storage.

Executive Chef
    What is the maximum amount of gems are you allowed in the game?
    Last edited by xxEDLxx; 03-02-19 at 11:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Where does the -Snowman Workshop- come from, Is a limited item? Part of goal? Or does come from a box?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Where does the -Snowman Workshop- come from, Is a limited item? Part of goal? Or does come from a box?
    I recall it being offered for sale in December of 2014 but no one could recall where it came from originally, lol. Here's a link to that thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76272

If it did come from a box it would've been from the Santa's Gift Bag since that's the one holiday mystery box whose contents have never been firmly stated and its entry in the Master Box Guide isn't complete. In my personal inventory I have the Workshop listed as being a possible 2nd place prize in the Santa's Gift Bag but until that's just my educated guess.