Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New animals in July - 2018 Jul 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    With the amount of time left it almost seems like they're forcing us to do an extra event to get the "monthly" which will make that monthly way too expensive, s8 is getting so greedy. They see people try for monthly so they up the cost to players. I hope that's not the case but if it is I'm done with a game that sucks you dry to achieve anything. I'm done buying your gems essentially paying for animals to store, it's too much and S8 continues to push the greediness.
    I can't agree with you more!

Fashion Designer
    They just added double balloons for breeding til the 31st and balloon reward for breeding new animal Yappy, nothing for crates

Banned
    They just added double balloons for breeding til the 31st and balloon reward for breeding new animal Yappy, nothing for crates
    LOL. The fleecing continues. Unbelievable.

Fashion Designer
    I feel like I was just slapped in the face and being laughed at. Sorry S8 but I'm not laughing. It feels like we're being punished for pointing out they made an error.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 07-24-18 at 11:50 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thanks Ry! You've already helped by alerting them to the situation I figure letting them know ahead of time will give them the opportunity to remedy the situation before the August animal items are produced, so they can throw in a limited breedable or 3 day tournament from the 27th to 31st to get us to 100%. Will check back in to see if they offer you any information! Thanks again
    It's great of you to bring this up early. Thank you for bringing this up.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I feel like I was just slapped in the face and being laughed at. Sorry S8 but I'm not laughing. It feels like we're being punished for pointing out they made an error.
    Awww dont feel this way... the double breeding and Yappy Birthday are the usual updates since it's update day today. The double breeding usually goes out towards the end of the monthly goal, like it did for past months. They aren't punishments; just regular game updates.

Grand Emperor
    Just to drop a note here to let you guys that I don't have news on the timer nor remaining points yet. I'll keep checking and I or forum staff will post as soon as we have more news to share. Your feedback will be shared with the team. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Got my rainbow wolf this morning... still no where close to the other.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Got my rainbow wolf this morning... still no where close to the other.
    congrats on getting the wolf.

Banned
    After hatching the Yappy, I now have 30,611 brilliant balloons!!!! I can't wait to see what we get for having all of these brilliant balloons!!!! I just know that it will be brilliant!!!! STORM8

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast