Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No it says in the goal each day that it is the small smashing Pumpkin
    Actually...I did receive 1 giant smashing Pumpkin from the daily goals. But only once, and it was clearly depicted in the goal award. I know this because I did not buy any giant smashing Pumpkins, but I currently have one in my cellar.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Actually...I did receive 1 giant smashing Pumpkin from the daily goals. But only once, and it was clearly depicted in the goal award. I know this because I did not buy any giant smashing Pumpkins, but I currently have one in my cellar.
    There was two giant smashing pumpkins in the Punkinhead event though could it be from there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There was two giant smashing pumpkins in the Punkinhead event though could it be from there
    Ah, I see...that is probably the case. I apologize for my mistaken assumption.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Ah, I see...that is probably the case. I apologize for my mistaken assumption.
    Boohoo I was hoping you were going to say no you got it from the planes then I would of had hope each day for one.

Executive Chef
    Won a pig o lantern 😀

Rhino Keeper
    I’m really curious to see what we’re going to need over 1,000 pumpkin smashers for! What will the next step be - I think we have to stay tuned until 2:30 PDT?????

I’ve mainly only won feed and I think one cow o Latern or pig o Latern. I don’t mind this event because we are not dependent on the game to push us along. The pirate hats on the other challenge infuriated me and I came close to being a former player over it. I don’t love having to visit 10 farms every day for this challenge but I get they are trying to up player engagemnet. I will play it to completion because I know I will win the tree and it doesn’t take that much time in my day plus I can always use feed! I have so many animals now because I have been playing for years, feed is always a problem. So compared to the Punkinhead even (which cost me a lot more than it should have to complete) this is much better because you aren’t dependent on the game to help you win.

Does the candy tree actually do anything or is it just a decoration?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    I'll ask but I think it's a decoration.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    The Candy Tree is a tendable tree which means it drops things. More information will be provided later.