Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    I play IOS, have been making treats in the treat trader but it does not count on the quest list. I have 2 treat bags, they show up on the third quest but all the candy that was made did not count anywhere. (Nothing for the cow skin or chicken skin) it's a bit confusing... guess you have to hang on to the treat bags till you have all to trade in. So far I have received nothing since the treats don't seem to count.
    Am I missing something, doing something wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by linux4e View Post
    Once I reach the goal and get the skin the bags are still in my inventory, and I'm going to sell them. We should all do it, who needs decoration pumpkins anyway?
    I've sold off my bags as a set when I completed it. Someone else had done it for me and I figured I'd keep passing it on. I'm about to release another set and I hope that everyone else keeps passing them on too (after finishing that quest).

Though I do really like the jack-o-lanterns. I couldn't care less about the scarecrows. But I'm only Exchanging a few of my extra bags hoping to get them all.

Grand Emperor
    Android members: Please take note

Here are some suggestions from the team if you are having difficulties in applying your animal prize skins. Hope it helps. Please post in Current Bugs and Issues thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.

For Android users to apply the skin:
    1) Go into Edit Mode.
    2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
    3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
    4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

(Bug posts here are moved to Current Bugs and Issues thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Android members: Please take note

Here are some suggestions from the team if you are having difficulties in applying your animal prize skins. Hope it helps. Please post in Current Bugs and Issues thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.

For Android users to apply the skin:
    1) Go into Edit Mode.
    2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
    3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
    4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

(Bug posts here are moved to Current Bugs and Issues thread)
    Hi Android players ,

My Android farm had an issue too with the Cow and Chicken skin. From tapping on the skin threw my cellar to drag it on the animals, I got a Oops mssg and from the Edit Mode of the animal habitat the skin was not showing.
    After 1-1,5 day I saw it showed up in the Edit Mode of the animal habitat and I was able to apply it.

Farm Supplier
    Can I have alittle Magic/luck and a drop of more mining tools. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi Android players ,

My Android farm had an issue too with the Cow and Chicken skin. From tapping on the skin threw my cellar to drag it on the animals, I got a Oops mssg and from the Edit Mode of the animal habitat the skin was not showing.
    After 1-1,5 day I saw it showed up in the Edit Mode of the animal habitat and I was able to apply it.
    Thanks for the confirmation that it works.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I keep getting the same bags! Ugh I need pumpkin bags.
    Me too! I'm selling off my other bags, but have only received 1 pumpkin bag.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I play IOS, have been making treats in the treat trader but it does not count on the quest list. I have 2 treat bags, they show up on the third quest but all the candy that was made did not count anywhere. (Nothing for the cow skin or chicken skin) it's a bit confusing... guess you have to hang on to the treat bags till you have all to trade in. So far I have received nothing since the treats don't seem to count.
    I'm afraid so, we keep all the bags until we're asked specifically to trade them in. I made the same mistake T-T

Rhino Keeper
    I never sold any of it. I am just frustrated, it is obvious I have made treats as I have 2 treat bags listed in quest 3. I might as well quit the quest. Hopefully the Christmas one is better!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    Did you check the candy tab in your collections gallery.
    That is where the candy you make is stored.

Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-26-16 at 01:37 AM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast