View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe you missed out my update post? See the updates in Post #148 in page 15 or Post 1.
    No, I didn't miss your post. Your response to aaadragonkeeper was that it might be an unintentional mistake. You were also waiting for confirmation on item 2. Did they get back with a response? If so, I did miss that post. (Not trying to be ugly about it--my mom is always telling me I'm to Blount!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    No, I didn't miss your post. Your response to aaadragonkeeper was that it might be an unintentional mistake. You were also waiting for confirmation on item 2. Did they get back with a response? If so, I did miss that post. (Not trying to be ugly about it--my mom is always telling me I'm to Blount!
    They answered that the gnomes goals would be available for players who have the items still but haven't yet decided on which gnome, that explained the time differences for various goals. This was why I believed it was an unintentional mistake. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...40#post1504440 with regards to Point 2.

Sorry I know this event ended with hiccups and players are anxious and unhappy after their time, effort and money spent... I understand those feelings being a player myself. I'll post more updates in my next post.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    Thanks Rynetory. Keeping my fingers crossed to get back my chance to buy my 4th & 5th coins so I can finally get my Mr. gnome.

Also, not sure where to post bug problems but I believe the barn/silo expansions that rolled out with the gnome event also got rolled back when the "10day" time limit hit. Could you please let the team know about this as well...?! thanks so much.
    Welcome to the forum.

Checking on the barn and silo expansions.... A member started a thread on this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Not-Showing-Up!

Here is the Bugs forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Hey Guys,

I've reported over that our Gnomes goals have disappeared. Please hold for the team to check/fix this for us. Thanks.
    I really hope they can fix this, but I don?t think it will be possible. They would need the data that had the amount of coins we gave before the event ended. Do you know if they are ever going to fix the issue about not being able to delete the beaver dam that was mistakenly in the market after the beaver event that is stuck in construction?

Grand Emperor
    Just to keep you all posted...

The team is looking at both these issues right now! They sent their apologies for the inconvenience! They're working on getting these things turned back on.

Let us remain calm and wait a bit for them to check and fix these issues. They need a bit of time to look into these, besides it's night time for Storm8. We should hear more in the morning. They need some time but they will get everything fixed.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    I really hope they can fix this, but I don?t think it will be possible. They would need the data that had the amount of coins we gave before the event ended. Do you know if they are ever going to fix the issue about not being able to delete the beaver dam that was mistakenly in the market after the beaver event that is stuck in construction?
    See my post above for this event.

Oh you're still having issues with the Beaver dam? It has already been resolved in January. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-storage-issue

Please post there if you're still having issues with it and I'll help out. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to keep you all posted...

The team is looking at both these issues right now! They sent their apologies for the inconvenience! They're working on getting these things turned back on.

Let us remain calm and wait a bit for them to check and fix these issues. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
    Thank you for the news, Rynetory2
    Let's hope and keep farming to collect gems that needed for inviting Mr & Mrs Gnome

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tya_bakery View Post
    Thank you for the news, Rynetory2
    Let's hope and keep farming to collect gems that needed for inviting Mr & Mrs Gnome
    It's night time for Storm8. We should have more news in the morning. Rest assured they will get everything fixed.

Aye I'm back to farming, boosted rewards for deliveries going on.

okay here is my story, I gave four coins a couple of hours before the event ends and paid gems for one....bought Mrs Gnome, thought of getting Mr.Gnome by gems since I had terrarium, I am not sure if the 8th goal will be revived, ....let me be content with Mrs gnome know, i am happy for the decision t took and bought....otherwise the hard work would have gone down the drain....after the disappointment with the ivy deer I think little better...

Rhino Keeper
    Well, thanks Storm8! I spent coins to buy logs to use as decorations once I knew I couldn?t finish the event. They were so cute with the mushrooms on them. It?s a shame you had to spoil that for those of us that had at least accomplished making a decoration for our farm! I?m fine - I have millions of coins - but I feel very sad for those players at low levels that are having a tough time getting coins needed to buy new crafting buildings - once again, I must say ? Shame on you, Storm8 ? You read posts all through this forum about how players hoped they could be a cute decoration - but NO - you decided to make the game even less fun. Keep up the good work and you?ll lose some more players.