View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kathiq1 View Post
    I restarted the game and the rescue pen is still locked, but i have the beagle in my cellar.
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work. I'm seeking more help for you. Please hold while they check. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I thought I posted this earlier but I guess it didn’t save:

Rynerory2, I really your little story about the Goose and I hope that you do more in the future!
    Thank you Paul. I will if/when I get inspired and have time.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The team has resolved these for us.
    - Mother Goose has her book
    - Beagle bungalow is storable

Farm Supplier
    I just noticed, the other pets have sound effects when you tap on them but the beagle doesnt. Not sure if it's just on my farm. Does it bark?

I saw that the beagle bungalow is storable, but do we lose the wiggling beagle bottom if we tap the bungalow or store it? I don't want to tap it and lose the cuteness.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    I just noticed, the other pets have sound effects when you tap on them but the beagle doesnt. Not sure if it's just on my farm. Does it bark?
    Mine barks. Make sure you are playing on the latest regular game version.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans67 View Post
    I saw that the beagle bungalow is storable, but do we lose the wiggling beagle bottom if we tap the bungalow or store it? I don't want to tap it and lose the cuteness.
    Dont worry, you wont lose the animation even if you store it.

Fashion Designer
    Ryne, your story is excellent! I love that the gnomes won the Foscar! And best original screenplay goes to... Rynetory2!

Fashion Designer
    I thought this was a sweet little event. Weirdly I did not get the newsstand, even though I did finish the event. Not sure how that happened, because that's a decoration I liked. I am one of the only folks that don't like the dancing chickens. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way, gives me anxiety? I don't know, just not for me. But I know everyone else loves them so I'm glad there was another one to join the band version.

This particular doggie was different, I like that. A lot of the dogs kind of look alike even though they're all adorable. But I do really like this one a lot, and the way he walks is just so stinkin cute. I also really like to Mother Goose and the Beagle bungalow.

This was definitely an attainable Quest, but it was slightly boring. Because you just had to keep making tracker pack after tracker back after tracker back, as well as the same faux goose and Nest thingy. So a little uninspiring, but on the other hand, it was nice to have an event that was not complicated for my small brain. A lot of times I am studying the event thread so that I can figure out what I'm doing because it just is not intuitive for me. So no real complaints, just an observation.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Ryne, your story is excellent! I love that the gnomes won the Foscar! And best original screenplay goes to... Rynetory2!
    Oh Thank you thank you very much! You got me blushing... It's all beginner's luck lol.