Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with food in new goal

Farm Supplier
    Same thing here. my 5 hr recipe just finished and it turned to spoiled right away when the 5 hrs were up. I honestly do not want to have to start over so I hope this gets fixed asap!

This issue has not been fixed. The second recipe takes five hours to make but as soon as the five hours is up it immediately spoils. Don't make anymore recipes on the mixer until they completely fix it or you will lose your coins and gems as I did.

Rhino Keeper
    The problem is not fixed, it happened again to me and several of my neighbors. Now I heard they reduced the time from 5 hours to 2 hours. That doesn't make up for the fact that I lost 5 hours when I first tried to make the. Chai tea on 10 appliances. Sent form to get back my coins but how about the time I wasted. Let's see what happens when the 2 hours are up. In over 6 years I've been playingis has ever happened to me, what is going on???

Grand Emperor
    Could it be that you have the recipes cooking before the fix and they didnt take effect? Please force shut your game and try a new batch. Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

The issues with these recipes have now been resolved. If you exchanged Gems to recover or speed up these recipes, they should now be returned to your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If anyone is missing coins from this issue, or is still missing Gems, please fill out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    The apology is nice, but "Sorry we took your money and didn't give you your stuff" is not good enough. I want the refund that is ethically, morally and legally mine.

I do not have to and will not be jumping through your hoops to get it.

I absolutely will not spend another penny until the refund is issued.

Issue the refunds!!

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Same here.. The 2nd drink Chai Maple something was 5 hrs... My 5 hrs was almost up then they shortened the cook time to 2 hrs now suddenly my drinks spoiled! That was almost 5 hrs i waited for the drinks and the drinks went pooof....aggravated!
    I was cooking the Chai Maple Tea thing at that time, but it was for the second time. I know that the 3rd drink the Cider takes 5 hrs. Maybe they shortened the times because the goal needs to be completed in 15 days.
    There have been a lot of bugs with this so far. People had the Hot Chocolate do the same, before they fixed it. Sure hope they don't continue to have problems all the way through, that would be very frustrating and upsetting.

I just noticed that my missing gems and coins have been returned to my account, thank you STORM8 for being so quick to respond

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12