Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ohbt65f0zG1vhw11so1_540.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	383.7 KB 
ID:	34728

Finished the cruise a second time, got a second Timmy. Is this a glitch?

New Resident
    I completed my thanksgiving event. Timmy drops the puppies but my recipe stI'll is locked for some reason. I've tried restarting my phone and game. Please help. I've lostried gems to help complete this cruise

New Resident
    This is my first time doing the Thanksgiving Cruise. Timmy visited me 2-3 times, no pumpkins. Now he's dropping them, and I have all the ingredients to make the mini pumpkin pies, but the recipe won't unlock. In order to make the pumpkin soup, I spent 500 gems so I could get going on that. It really ticks me off! Thanks bunches.

New Resident

Cruise completed but cannot make any pumpkin pies

I completed the cruise and have collected 4 pumpkins know.
    However the recipe still says locked by goal. I completed all the goals related to this.
    What should I do ?

I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��I restarted the game many times.

Quote Originally Posted by casperx72 View Post
    I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise
    I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.
    This is happening to me as well, Timmy is showing up and giving me pumpkins, but the recipe won't unlock as I never got the tap Timmy goal either. I have force closed and restarted my device.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain2yous View Post
    I completed the cruise and have collected 4 pumpkins know.
    However the recipe still says locked by goal. I completed all the goals related to this.
    What should I do ?
    The team is aware of these issues and currently looking into them. There's nothing you need to do. Will post when I've more news.

Merged threads

New Resident
    I am getting pumpkins but can't make recipe still locked by goal

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The team is aware of these issues and currently looking into them. There's nothing you need to do. Will post when I've more news.

Merged threads
    Hello, when are we getting an answer about this issue? There are only 8 day left! Thank you

New Resident
    Hi Everyone, I'm also having trouble with this. I restarted my device and no luck. Timmy has come once today and I did receive a pumpkin. However, the Mini Pumpkin Pies recipe still will not unlock and I completed the cruise and I believe I have collected enough pumpkins for the pies. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast