View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Duration? Prizes

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

9 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

36 69.23%
  • Q2. I completed all individual prizes

3 5.77%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

44 84.62%
  • Q3. I unlocked community prizes

28 53.85%
  • Q3. I didn't unlock community prizes

15 28.85%
  • Q4. Event duration was too short

44 84.62%
  • Q4. Event duration was fine

4 7.69%
  • Q4. Event duration was too long

0 0%
  • Q5. I like Happy Hopper

22 42.31%
  • Q5. I like Painted Pony

26 50.00%
  • Q5. I like Spring Chicken

18 34.62%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

10 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Painted Party - 2018 Mar 30 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Timire View Post
    I want the bunny so much it is way too cute but I never get 2000 items in time... and im breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting all the time. How can I get 2000 without using gems?
    Unfortunately, you can’t.

Grand Emperor
    I want the bunny so much it is way too cute but I never get 2000 items in time... and im breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting all the time. How can I get 2000 without using gems?
    Try breeding the Painted Turtle to get 500 shells. It helps if you have 6 big farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution flowers and you keep them plus your breeding den, working non stop. I think a few players with these posted they were able to able to get 2000 in recent party events. If your breeding is nearly done before bedtime, it also helps to use 1 or 2 gems to speed it up, so you can start another breeding before you sleep. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try breeding the Painted Turtle to get 500 shells. It helps if you have 6 big farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution flowers and you keep them plus your breeding den, working non stop. I think a few players with these posted they were able to able to get 2000 in recent party events. If your breeding is nearly done before bedtime, it also helps to use 1 or 2 gems to speed it up, so you can start another breeding before you sleep. Good luck.
    But that’s just the thing- most of us don’t have maxed out flowers and nests. The bred animal helps to get enough for the community prizes, but the first individual prize animal is still out of reach.
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Fashion Designer
    Plus you still have to spend the gems for the extra nests. There really isn't a way to complete the goals without spending gems on something or other - whether it's speeding activities or purchasing extra "buildings."

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even mind if at least one animal with the month's theme element was attainable. But the last few world events I played all out, I still didn't even make it to the community prizes, nevermind the first individual animal prize. And I think last time the first animal wasn't even a theme element animal?

I really miss when World Events were fun.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    if you have extra nests you can purchase lightening leopards for 250,000. Once you reach a certain level coins aren't a problem. It may not be enough but it may help some. Good luck

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by knickknaks View Post
    But that’s just the thing- most of us don’t have maxed out flowers and nests. The bred animal helps to get enough for the community prizes, but the first individual prize animal is still out of reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Plus you still have to spend the gems for the extra nests. There really isn't a way to complete the goals without spending gems on something or other - whether it's speeding activities or purchasing extra "buildings."

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even mind if at least one animal with the month's theme element was attainable. But the last few world events I played all out, I still didn't even make it to the community prizes, nevermind the first individual animal prize. And I think last time the first animal wasn't even a theme element animal?

I really miss when World Events were fun.
    That's true, most players dont have max nests and evo flowers. Forest parties are more challenging than they used to years back...and I myself do have difficulty getting to 2000. Although it may not seem much, I'm glad the amount to unlock the community prizes has been reduced, which I hope more players have a chance to get at least an animal. I hope the amounts needed for individual prizes will be reduced, even just a little. Well, still hoping....

Finally got ocean ape today, guess painted turtle will not come to my place. Hate never being able to get these new animals. This one is so cute

Fashion Designer
    Sad to know i wont be able to get this pretty pony..which means the petal peyton one (i think im wrong on name) is completely out of reach just as the fairy one in nov was too! Now i will have to look at the goal for a whole month knowing i cant get what is my favorite animal so far! I was sad in nov events because of the world event putting a damper on it and I'm sad again now even with spending gems... im just barely too the happy hopper.. my goodness the last two are too dang much. Id be satisifed with top prize being 2500 or something !! Please please please hear our prayers s8 !!!

I was wondering why I wasn’t able to accomplish as much as previously before. After reading the other posts, now I know why. I am very discouraged the way the events have been going. I am grateful for the pretty creatures I have been able to earn. BUT, no matter how often I come in world, i can’t earn the main prizes without spending a crazy amount of money. I do support the game by buying gems, but l am not rich and the goals are not obtainable otherwise. Maybe I will walk away from FFS.

Fashion Designer
    I was fortunate enough to get a 48 hr breeding yesterday and that and some gems I may be able to get the painted pony. Fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast