View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    No, you dont have to serve the cobbler 10x to keep the recipe.

In order to unlock the mixed berry cobbler you need to finish the cruise and then Ramon will visit your restaurant once and you can collect a diamond (blue) expo ticket. Then you need to redeem the blue expo ticket in step 9 of the side quest before the timer runs out. This will unlock the cobbler and at that point the recipe is yours to keep. Serving the cobbler 10 times will only reward you some or a gold stamp at the end.
    Obviously you do need to serve all the other expo ticket recipes 10x in order to reach step 9 so can redeem that diamond ticket.

I will finish the cruise and unlock the recipe. No idea if I can manage to serve it 10 times to get the gold stamps and at this point I don't care much if I do or not. An 18 hour recipe on the jubilee over is just absurd. I already have 26 recipes on the jubilee oven with no chance whatsoever to keep up with cooking all these. I wish at higher levels we were able to move some of these recipes to other appliances we have available.
    Yup. I'm doing the same pretty much. Get the recipe and leave it at that. Not sure when it will ever get cooked. Maybe when I master everything else and have nothing else to do. For 18 hours it should be a guaranteed gem drop though. 18 hours for coins or gems!!! Smh. 18 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    With the cobbler being impossible to do without using gems or helping hands why even bother giving the last prize? Seems unfair to expect your player base to all pay to play with the cook time of 18 hours. You should extent the ticket event a few days to make it playable for everyone, not just those who spend money. We finish the quest and get the "prize" ticket, but then have to work to get it again? Not a fan of this new cruise type if this is what all the future cruises will be like.
    The prize should be some huge gem thing like a bag of gems or some decor that costs an arm and a leg in gems. Because anybody using gems to speed up to complete the goal in time would have used quite a bit of gems for...some gold ticket? -.-

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    I was under the impression to get the gem/coin mixed berry cobbler you would have to finish the goal of serving x10 which by the way is absolute cobblers because even with 2 jubilee ovens with only 3 days to complete I cannot see how that is possible when it takes 3.75 days without using gems or helping hands.. cannot understand for the life of me where Storm8 are coming from.. obviously not the same planet as me!
    Goal 9 is the last goal you need to complete in order to keep the last recipe permanently. Goal 10 gives you gold stamp(s?) and it's up to you to choose if you want to go for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post

What the duck eggs

18 hours to cook that thing on the jubilee oven ?!?!

Have they lost all their marbles at once when they came up with this one ?

Well that just ruined the entire cruise for me. No way can I finish the side quest and besides an 18 hour recipe on a terribly over used oven is just nutcrackers. I was really enjoying this cruise and liked the new idea and this set up thus far but this is a huge anti climax.
    Ditto! That?s definitely deflating since it was so enjoyable until this bombshell.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Dont give up... just continue with your cruise and unlock the Mixed Berry Cobbler. At least try to get the recipe even if you may not be able to serve x10 in time. Good luck to you!
    Thanks for the motivation, but the thing is...it's an 18hour recipe that has a chance (not guaranteed either way) to drop gems or coins. Unless this bad boy drops a bag of gems when it does drop gems, who's going to cook it at all? It's 18 hours!

Fashion Designer
    Just finished day 8 on my cruise have Pasta Salads cooking away now.... this one is going smoothly so far and very enjoyable, not sure about cooking the last recipe for the goal.. don't think I will make that one.... but other then that I noticed to keep onion rings in constant cook lol goes a lot quicker. Used to beef beef sandwiches but now it's those they always want...im all set for day 9 to start with strawberries (Need 3 more will have when I start tomorrow) sugar lattes (cooking now) and that 50,000 dessert one got half the order done just waiting til tomorrow to click the other half... hardest part for me is not to click them when they are done.....

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yup. I'm doing the same pretty much. Get the recipe and leave it at that. Not sure when it will ever get cooked. Maybe when I master everything else and have nothing else to do. For 18 hours it should be a guaranteed gem drop though. 18 hours for coins or gems!!! Smh. 18 hours.
    That's definitely how I'm treating this one as well. I'll unlock it just to have it.

As for coins I'm in desperate need of coins because I only have 28.5 million
    But yes for the 18 hours it should drop at least 20 gems each time you cook it because I have tons of stuff to make gems with which cooks much shorter.

There will be days I actually might cook it in the future. I'll be going on vacation soon and have pretty long travel days so I might cook it on those days to get some cooks done towards a mastery star.

At this point I wish they'd make a 3rd a 4th Jubilee oven available for the higher levels and wouldn't even care if they cost 5 million coins each. I'd buy them instantly without blinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Goal 9 is the last goal you need to complete in order to keep the last recipe permanently. Goal 10 gives you gold stamp(s?) and it's up to you to choose if you want to go for it.
    Thank you..

Executive Chef
    While I appreciate the assurance that we keep the recipes after Day 9. It still gives a feeling of incompleteness when we can’t finish the last goal of cooking the Cobbler because of an 18 hour cook time in the end. An 18 hr cook time is a guarantee of failure not a chance to succeed without spending loads of gems and using quick serves.

I hope there is a survey for this one.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 10-01-17 at 04:19 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for the motivation, but the thing is...it's an 18hour recipe that has a chance (not guaranteed either way) to drop gems or coins. Unless this bad boy drops a bag of gems when it does drop gems, who's going to cook it at all? It's 18 hours!
    I understand how you feel... I just saw that it only gives 10 servings on top of the randomness of coins/gems and long cooking hours, though it earns 800 coins. Like you, I wont be cooking it at all, not even for the last goal to get 3 gold stamps. I decided 20 bronze stamps + 10 silver stamps in exchange for 3 gold stamps is not much of a motivation for me...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast