Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Event! - Dec 22, 2016

I think they are beautiful:-)

Rhino Keeper
    As usual another event I won't be able to finish. The drop rate for gumdrops and candy canes suck!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm at a level 10 with help of some kind neighbors. But I'm already burnt out on deliveries

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	35162
    Goal 6 of 6
    I'm a little intimidated

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Goal 6 of 6
    I'm a little intimidated
    You still have time so dont stress yourself out. Besides you need not complete the goals nor fully upgrade your castle to get the pony. You just need to collect 2,000 gingerbread people for that. Perhaps more collections will help. I think you're doing great with your progress.

Grand Emperor
    IMHO Farm 2 has 2 wonderful features that make this game easier than other Storm8 games. We can send trains which let us earn gems every day and we have the newspaper and sideshops to buy/sell things needed for upgrades, expansions and events. These are our resources guys, use them to help with your events and farm expansions.

Dont forget your neighbours - they are your best assets. Not every farm lack the same event upgrade part. It's important that you have one or a few good neighbours who will help you. Work out a buddy system with a good neighbour who can trade stuffs with you during events or day to day farm activities like sending your trains. If you dont have anyone to help, use the buy/sell thread and the community will help you out too.

I know events can be challenging but with help from good neighbours, they are more doable and more fun. Keep sending your trains whenever you can; those gems sure come in handy during events. So if you havent a buddy system today, be sure to keep an eye.

Level 14 needs 25 of each part

Grand Emperor
    Forgot to say earlier that all upgrade info and goals are completed in Post 2. Thanks to all who helped.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we will be able to keep our castle as a storable decoration if its incomplete? I plan to keep trying but today my stradgedy is working a little less than stellar. I also planned to put my holiday decorations away after the new year and by the time i bring them out again Im sure they will be shiney new and fabulous no matter how done i get by then

Farm Supplier
    Doing ok on everything but gumdrops.... not getting them in deliveries and they are rare to find in newspaper....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast