12 22.22%
  • Disagree

3 5.56%
  • Strongly Disagree

2 3.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    The problem (in my understanding) with that is it ties up your requests for 7 days and if you need parts in the meantime, you're screwed. If you request 132 people, only 20 get it and the rest go into the line. Do you ever notice when you get a request that says 4 days ago. I try to only request from 19 reliable neighbors and stormie.

Not always.
    When I send out requests to all my neighbors, all I have to do is make sure my next day requests are sent out exactly at reset and they're answered rather than previous one's still in queue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    Is there a bug on this goal? 4 of my neighbors is having issues said that they could not build the goal fountain even if they have enough parts.

Also, is the Spring Flower supposed to cost 3 gems instead of 2 if I want to complete building my Fountain and do not want to wait for parts?
    No reports from others and I was able to build it as well. Can you or your neighbours post screenshot in the Bugs forum and we'll help you further there? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Not always.
    When I send out requests to all my neighbors, all I have to do is make sure my next day requests are sent out exactly at reset and they're answered rather than previous one's still in queue.
    That's like 3am in NYC. I'm not waking up at 3am for a game

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    No reports from others and I was able to build it as well. Can you or your neighbours post screenshot in the Bugs forum and we'll help you further there? Thanks.
    I am finished with this goal and built all my ovens and fountains with no issues. One of my neighbor whose experiencing the problems owns 2 bakeries using 2 different devices and said both are experiencing glitch. I advised her to delete and re-install and if the problem persist she could come to the forums and send a private message to any of the moderators or she could send a ticket to Storm8.

My neighbor told me that she had 33 Garden Rakes on her inventory but when she's about to build the fountain according to her it said " she do not have enough parts to build the fountain" (its not the exact text that pops up but that is how she relayed it to me) even if she do have all the number of parts needed. After she delete and re-install the application all of her 33 Rakes are gone.

My neighbor is not taking part into the forums and does not want to stress herself of reporting the bug herself. Said she just want to sit back and enjoy the game.
    Last edited by tinacapobres; 05-19-17 at 10:35 AM.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Grand Emperor
    @tinacapobres - It's ok if she doesn't want to report it. Based on what you said about her issues, they do need further investigation and she should contact Support directly should she change her mind. She's lucky to have such a helpful neighbour like you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    That's like 3am in NYC. I'm not waking up at 3am for a game
    Ooh sorry yes that is late, mine's at midnight. Still late but doable for me. But yes if my reset was at 3am I definitely wouldn't wake up or wait till then either.

Ooh sorry yes that is late, mine's at midnight. Still late but doable for me. But yes if my reset was at 3am I definitely wouldn't wake up or wait till then either.
    Reset for me is midnight too!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Reset for me is midnight too!
    how do I find out what time the game resets for me? I'm from Brazil.

Executive Chef
    @paulinabracho: California is -8 UTC, and depending on where you are in Brazil, it looks like anywhere from -2 to -4. So if it's midnight in California (reset time) it could be anytime from 4-6 am where you are. But the US is in daylight saving time now, so I guess it's really 3-5 am.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    how do I find out what time the game resets for me? I'm from Brazil.
    You can use this time converter

Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-20-17 at 12:26 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request