Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Yes, weasel witch is..but not all are when they show in shop.. To ck read their info window, if they are not Breedable it will say toward the bottom
    Thank you!

Hi guys. I was just wondering if there was a way to clear my notifications on the News page? (I've already clicked on them and visited people back and stuff and they are still there)

Rhino Keeper
    It makes no sense to me why these temporary specialty apps like fantasy forest true love and masters of magic are even offered to people already playing the same game, unless it adds to their download count for "new users" when most are just regulars downloading the app, realizing it's not needed and just takes up space having 2 apps of the same game and deleting it, so really I guess the false count of "downloads" for the game is more important.. But they give us 14 gems to falsify the count lol
    Adding features and fixing bugs requires a new version. It is better that the game is in development than stagnating.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, HauntedDiamond.
    Sorry no, you cant clear your notifications. The names currently in your newsfeed will be overwritten by newer visitors when you get them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Adding features and fixing bugs requires a new version. It is better that the game is in development than stagnating.
    Yes but this is the only game I know that releases a separate "temporary" game download with a new version when the original version gets the version updates.. Who needs to take up space with 2 apps of the exact same game? I do appreciate its not stagnant and that there are good staff that help the community.. Just don't see the need for 2 apps of the same game.. FFS land before dragons has always gotten the same updates

Rhino Keeper
    Yes but this is the only game I know that releases a separate "temporary" game download with a new version when the original version gets the version updates.. Who needs to take up space with 2 apps of the exact same game? I do appreciate its not stagnant and that there are good staff that help the community.. Just don't see the need for 2 apps of the same game.. FFS land before dragons has always gotten the same updates
    Sorry, l don't get why you think it is temporary. I treat the updates as a straight replacement and uninstall the older version when l'm satisfied the new one is running okay. If you look at the version numbers on Google Play, you'll see what l mean. Hope this helps clarify.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Sorry, l don't get why you think it is temporary. I treat the updates as a straight replacement and uninstall the older version when l'm satisfied the new one is running okay. If you look at the version numbers on Google Play, you'll see what l mean. Hope this helps clarify.
    Yep yep, the original hasn't updated yet.. I usually get the secondary app, then delete it once original updates because original gets regular updates where I haven't seen the secondary apps get those.. I held on to one for quite a while before I realized it lol

Executive Chef
    Besides if I kept every secondary, there are at least 4.. Some are gone now but that's a lot! So I always keep original I personally wish they'd just update original version without all the secondary apps that confuse people

Executive Chef
    I guess they deleted the others.. There are 3 versions of the same game now :P

Rhino Keeper
    Eluzion, l don't know why they keep the older versions on Play, but they always do. I guess you have to do what you're comfortable with.