Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Just wondering...... how do u earn gems. Can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You can get gems by buying treasure animals - they do produce gems every day ( but not much). Level 15 animals are able to produce like 1 gem per day. Other than that - you have small chance to get few from watching daily videos. Sometimes Gems are rewards in spin-to-wins etc...but other than that - there is no way to get gems.

Some players get offer to buy temporary Golden Unicorn ( offer is not available to everybody)...it is temporary animal - stays with you for like 1 month - and gives 27 gems per day. Unfortunately - it disappears once the time is over. And you can only buy it if you get the offer- for real money.
    the best gems producer is Money Badger : 2 gems per day at level 15. (limit : 2 money badgers per land, i got 2)
    then you have the Golden Retriever : about 1,3 gems per day at level15
    they were breedable , but s8 removed them from the market.
    i doubt they would come back
    all the other treasure animals produce 1 gem per day which is very low

btw you got gems the battlegrounds and also from the medal icon under the task icon (top left)
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 10-16-17 at 03:35 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Best is to find neighbours to trade with. You can get several a day that way for no cost.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Banned
    I'm afraid you've been given some misinformation.
    First, the Golden Unicorn has been discontinued. *No one* has it anymore.
    Second, the highest paying gem animals are the Wealth Corgi and the Valuabull. Maybe they will go on sale in the future or around Black Friday. I don't know - maybe Money Badger makes that much, too.
    Third, yes, you need 3 faithful neighbors who will send you gems every day, and you can send a gem back to each of them. You can actually receive more gems per day, but is it fair to receive gems that you don't return?

I was just thinking. I wouldn't mind getting high level duplicate fails if I was awarded more than just 100 coins if I want to sell it. I have to sell all duplicates due to space confinements. Think the coins for selling should be reflected on its rarity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I was just thinking. I wouldn't mind getting high level duplicate fails if I was awarded more than just 100 coins if I want to sell it. I have to sell all duplicates due to space confinements. Think the coins for selling should be reflected on its rarity.
    It would be awesome to get decent amount of food - like 100 000 for ultra rare...or gems....but selling them for 100 - feels like huge waste. It would be even better if we could TRADE them. Like there could be trading hose - we could trade them between other players. Like You could trade some UR-s for other animals...PErhaps someone would even trade UR ( doubles) for getting like 2 Super rare animals or something..

This may not be the right place to ask this question, but I can't find it anywhere in the game guide. How would one know which goal is the weekly goal? I'm sure this is a stupid question, but, I would greatly appreciate to know the answer!!!

Grand Emperor
    New goals will pop up when you get into the game. Click on the Goal icon on the middle left of your screen to see the duration of the goals. Some are regular game goals which you can work on as your game progresses while others have a timer to indicate the duration of the goals before they expire. Hope this helps.

Feel free to post any game questions you have in Fantasy General Question thread.

(I'll move your post over there later.)

Thx so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure where to post this once, but I figured I'd start here since everyone is breeding. Has anyone noticed NOT getting bombs for breeding? I check my bomb total constantly, so I know I have room; however, I seem to be getting bombs only every other breed. I'm out about 5 bombs right now! Hrumph!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this once, but I figured I'd start here since everyone is breeding. Has anyone noticed NOT getting bombs for breeding? I check my bomb total constantly, so I know I have room; however, I seem to be getting bombs only every other breed. I'm out about 5 bombs right now! Hrumph!
    Was the breeding time at least 6 hrs? You get 1 bomb for every 6 hours.