Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Event! - Dec 22, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I realized as I was again futilely trying to find gumdrops that the game has become like playing the lottery. It's designed to give just enough payback to keep people trying, but overall we aren't going to be successful. We put out more money and play harder when we see others get the prize or even multiple prizes in some events. Yet I more often cannot finish despite the time I put in. It's become all luck with the odds getting worse so we will use gems, and the events on top of each other means we can't build back up and have more reason to buy gems.

There's a reason I don't buy lottery tickets, and I've about reached that point with playing FS2.

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations Farm 2 community! We made it for the last community prize! Close call but we made it! The Frosty White Tree looks awesome. I had it next to the Christmas Tree (from 2013).

Grand Emperor
    Seems like our Frosty White Tree is misbehaving and ran away from some of your farms. I'm starting a bug thread and reporting this in.

For those who are missing their community prize, please post in Winter Wonderland Event - missing community prize thread.

(I've moved your bug posts there.)

Are we going to get the second community Christmas tree? I don't have one.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by safepe0ple View Post
    Are we going to get the second community Christmas tree? I don't have one.
    You get Star Cookie Tree for individual plus Tree of Lights and Frosty White Tree for community prizes if you're eligible. See Post 2 for prizes and report in the above bug thread if you're missing your prize. Hope this helps.

Host(ess)
    Not only cannot see the community xmas tree, but am really wondering who wants an xmas tree when we are only a couple of days from taking xmas decorations down??! I was always taught xmas decorations up after the 6th bring bad luck... why did we all try hard to win something that is no use for eleven months?

Farm Supplier
    Same here excerpt the mini candy canes were my nemesis - had 75 royal icing + 69 gumdrops but only 3 mini candy canes when event ended - needed 75 of each for final 3 upgrades. Oh well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    Not only cannot see the community xmas tree, but am really wondering who wants an xmas tree when we are only a couple of days from taking xmas decorations down??! I was always taught xmas decorations up after the 6th bring bad luck... why did we all try hard to win something that is no use for eleven months?
    Unless you celebrate Ukrainian Christmas.

Grand Emperor
    For your information

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    update:

the search and rescue team has found your naughty trees hiding in the forest. They have been returned to your farms. Please get your frosty white tree from cellar. :d

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawkran View Post
    Same here excerpt the mini candy canes were my nemesis - had 75 royal icing + 69 gumdrops but only 3 mini candy canes when event ended - needed 75 of each for final 3 upgrades. Oh well!!!
    You did better than I did. I couldn't get past level 8 thanks to gumdrops. Oh well.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast