Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

I wanted to buy a bundle pack that had a cat with bunny ears, for my daughter to see for Easter, but it's gone. Is there a way to still buy it or get it back?

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that you missed that offer. You can contact Support via support form and check with the Agent to see if they're able to help. I hope you do get it, just to make your little princess smile.

Rhino Keeper
    Is bass actually used to make anything or is it just for deliveries and orders?
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Grand Emperor
    Haha the bass is one peculiar fish in Farm Story 2 which non-craft-able. We can only use it for deliveries or sale. See Fishing Pond in Farm Activities Guide.

New Resident
    Hi y'all,
    I have a quick question my nbrs tell me all the time who buys from their shop but I do not have that option, or my settings aren't right. Can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to tell also? I am using my iPhone for my game (if this helps)
    Thank you in advance with all suggestions/or answers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nana2mny View Post
    Hi y'all,
    I have a quick question my nbrs tell me all the time who buys from their shop but I do not have that option, or my settings aren't right. Can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to tell also? I am using my iPhone for my game (if this helps)
    Thank you in advance with all suggestions/or answers.
    Welcome to the forum.

Switch on (1) your notification settings in your game and also (2) enable your app notification settings under Settings icon on your iPhone. You will receive a notification whenever someone purchases your sale items, plus other notifications. Hope this helps. Happy Farming!

Fashion Designer
    Is there a purpose to the conductor character?ned,piper,the regular chick, and the Baker all seem to show up for goals, but the conductor just stands around, I've never seen her for a goal. Her affect bugs me so much that I hide her behind buildings so I don't have to look at her. What is her purpose? I'm an android player. Onevel 34.if that matters.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm curious about the pilot - do we know his/her name? We as players are all dependent on plane deliveries (especially in events), bah in fact all deliveries, we should have the truck/train/plane drivers introduced

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    My conductor shows the goals list when clicked. Does yours do that?
    Yes, but she's different from the others in every way. She has no name, she doesn't flag me down when there's a goal associated with her (e. G., Baker and his pizzas), and she's constantly moving in this weird affect that just kind of bugs me. But the weirdest thing is that she just seems to have no purpose, where's the others do (goals). So I was just curious.