View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

40 78.43%
  • I didn't like this event

10 19.61%
  • Witch Gnome

38 74.51%
  • Super Bat

23 45.10%
  • Monster Mash

22 43.14%
  • Flying Witch Gnome

32 62.75%
  • Haunted House

26 50.98%
  • Pumpkin Scarecrow

14 27.45%
  • Jed's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Morgan's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Piper's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Lucas' Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Mabel's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Candy Caper Is On - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 13eater View Post
    Juicer is such a Scrooge! 23:50 hours to go and not even a single bat 驪...am I ready to throw in the towel??? Good thing the Dino penguin is so adorable, it compensates more than enuf for the loss in confidence in that juicer
    I never even got one single bat from the juicer. : ( All of those other collected items were for nothing. Did anyone else have that problem?

Rhino Keeper
    If you received the Monster Mash and don’t mind could you please let me know which farm you are so I can go and have a look? I’d really like to see it (maybe it’s Monster Mash envy?? - lol). Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I never even got one single bat from the juicer. : ( All of those other collected items were for nothing. Did anyone else have that problem?

Big problem. Not one bat from the juicer. Didn’t matter which juice I made. My juicer was constantly making juices so it wasn’t like I didn’t make enough.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Big problem. Not one bat from the juicer. Didn?t matter which juice I made. My juicer was constantly making juices so it wasn?t like I didn?t make enough.
    I've had low drops before, but never ended an event without having at least one collection to turn in. : (

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    If you received the Monster Mash and don?t mind could you please let me know which farm you are so I can go and have a look? I?d really like to see it (maybe it?s Monster Mash envy?? - lol). Thanks.
    I have them at the bottom of my farm in my little Halloween section.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E4285.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	48344
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-01-18 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias72 View Post
    I won the witch gnome but don't have a gnome gathering to buy to put the gnome in.
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your Witch Gnome. You can put her in the Haunted House.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information:

1. The Witch Gnome goes to either the Gnome Gathering or the Haunted House.

2. See new chapter Super Bat for more information on it.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    This event was so fun for Halloween and of course I have plenty of scarecrows to go round the farm. I was thrilled that we got a Witch Gnome by goal instead of random turn ins. This helped many of us to get her.

Grand Emperor
    Halloween Ball - Trick or Treats

Piper received several letters from Delora of how she missed us heaps and of course the desserts, that goes without saying! Delora apparently had grown a sweet tooth during her previous visit to our farms. So Morgan got Piper to invite Delora and her sister, Adora, over for Halloween.

The sisters dinosaurs arrived at our farms last week, thanks to the Farm 2 team. Morgan took the kids to the Ice Cream Factory where Delora and Adora ate to their hearts' content. And like Delora previously, Adora had her dessert for the first time and fell in love with them. Thank goodness the Ice Cream Factory had more than enough desserts to satisfy their ferocious appetite.

As a special Halloween treat for the kids, pets and animals this year, on Halloween night, we brought them to visit Frankie and Francine who live in a big huge Haunted House near the cemetary.

Frankie and Francine threw a Halloween ball for all monsters, ghosts, everyone with their famous recipes of Electric Tonic and Shocking Soda brewing in the pots. The bats flew madly in the bright moonlit skies and the ghosts came out to party.

The animals hopped onto the carousel while Piper and Delora worked out a mischievous plan - Piper went inside the Graveyard to chase the little ghosts out while Delora hid in the trees outside, waiting to spook them when they came out.

Meanwhile, Andora wandered timidly towards the cemetary to peep at the Witch Gnome who sat reading her Book of Potions, hovering on her broomstick. Looks like the Witch Gnome was trying to brew a potion to resurrect the dead... was that a skeleton hand coming out of the grave? Did she succeed? ...

We all had a blast at the ball. The kids had so much fun, filled with sweets and candies, the animals and pets were happily spooked while the ghosts and monsters enjoyed their favourite time of the year!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	48348

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    You provided the perfect ending rynetory2 for a fantastic October!