View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

42 56.00%
  • I didn't like this event

25 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete the goals

30 40.00%
  • Toucan

41 54.67%
  • Parrot

45 60.00%
  • Tiki Stand

18 24.00%
  • Beach AV

23 30.67%
  • Blue Lagoon Pool

23 30.67%
  • Tiki Fountain

19 25.33%
  • Banyan Tree

24 32.00%
  • Tiki Party Flamingo

20 26.67%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter / Multicolour Lights Palm Tree

34 45.33%
  • Tiki Torch / Hot Coals Path

28 37.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tacky Tiki Party Is On - 2018 Jul 19 (POLL ADDED)

Juicer and apples, apples and juicer don't matter how I word it I can't get nothing from either one. HELP

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve made at least 50 juices (positive it’s more than that, that’s just what I’ve counted) and not one drop from the juicer. I do have the tiki hut converter, but the apple trees aren’t cooperating that much either. I’ve turned in about 5-6 collections so far, no toucan yet, but the other prizes are cute. As some others here have said, I love all the little details. Congrats to those who have won the toucan and parrot, and good luck to everyone else (including myself)!

Grand Emperor
    Santa's Summer Vacation

The penguins got home and told stories of their wonderful holiday to their friends. Soon the stories of their vacation travelled to the Santa's village and Santa himself.

With the elves busy and they could manage themselves with the preparations of gifts for the Holiday season, Santa thought he had some free time and perhaps he should take a vacation too. And with some nudging from Rudolph his favourite reindeer, he started packing for his trip.

The next morning, Santa got unto his private jet (ops I meant his reindeer sleigh) and took off along with Rudolph, Prancer and the rest of his faithful reindeers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1683 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	46397Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1626 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	46398

Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    Same with me - I?ve given up on the juicer. Ive run out of things to make juice out of as well!
    I have now tried 70 times and still no luck. I shall continue until the end..We will see.. So don"t give up. keep up growing ingredients..Good luck to all of us..

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Santa's Summer Vacation

The penguins got home and told stories of their wonderful holiday to their friends. Soon the stories of their vacation travelled to the Santa's village and Santa himself.

With the elves busy and they could manage themselves with the preparations of gifts for the Holiday season, Santa thought he had some free time and perhaps he should take a vacation too. And with some nudging from Rudolph his favourite reindeer, he started packing for his trip.

The next morning, Santa got unto his private jet (ops I meant his reindeer sleigh) and took off along with Rudolph, Prancer and the rest of his faithful reindeers.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1683 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	46397Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1626 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	46398

Great story! Reminds me of Christmas 2015 when everything was snowy...I hope the snow comes back this year!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Great story! Reminds me of Christmas 2015 when everything was snowy...I hope the snow comes back this year!
    Thanks Paul. That is my all time favourite seasonal edition.

Grand Emperor
    That very afternoon, I was tending to my herbs garden when I saw white flakes falling around me. "Where were these flakes from?" I looked up the sky and around the farm and didn't see anything unusual so I went to ask the chickens if they knew anything about it. They were unusually excited and told me that a very very special guest had arrived at Mr. Murray's resort.

Hmmmm, did the penguins return? The birds still weren't flying the mails so I couldn't hear from them. I hurried over to Mr. Murray to find out...

I was completely stunned to see Santa himself when I got there. Oh he looked so dashing in his summer gear and he gave me a wave when he saw me. The snow flakes came falling off his sleigh when he arrived shortly ago. Santa told me that he came for a vacation after he heard of the stories from the penguins and he would be visiting all the farms during his stay. He wanted to see all our beautiful farms.

Views:	1518 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	46403

Not one drop from juicer in 2 days....Ridiculous!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    That very afternoon, I was tending to my herbs garden when I saw white flakes falling around me. "Where were these flakes from?" I looked up the sky and around the farm and didn't see anything unusual so I went to ask the chickens if they knew anything about it. They were unusually excited and told me that a very very special guest had arrived at Mr. Murray's resort.

Hmmmm, did the penguins return? The birds still weren't flying the mails so I couldn't hear from them. I hurried over to Mr. Murray to find out...

I was completely stunned to see Santa himself when I got there. Oh he looked so dashing in his summer gear and he gave me a wave when he saw me. The snow flakes came falling off his sleigh when he arrived shortly ago. Santa told me that he came for a vacation after he heard of the stories from the penguins and he would be visiting all the farms during his stay. He wanted to see all our beautiful farms.

Views:	1518 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	46403
    Great story again! How did you do that with the snowflakes?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Now I have to go through the Christmas decorations to see if I can find the one that drops snow flakes like the four leaf clover rains down clovers when you tap on it. I too hope the snow comes back this Christmas. Sorry I know my post has nothing to do with this event.

The Let It Snow snowman decoration drops snowflakes.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 07-31-18 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Update