View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What about the rest of you? Are you getting frostings? Am I the only person stuck at Goal 4 lol?

Edit to add: The mention of juicy steak was a motivation to Dino cos he dropped me a frosting. Good boy, Dino!
    I was stuck on goal 4 for a day but then it seemed as the drop rate increased after I gave my 4th or 5th frosting. Try setting timers every 10 minutes, if you have time... that’s how I get a lot of frosting.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I have been stuck on frostings for 2 days on 3 rd day dinasour on farm 10 times no frostings finding this game very unfair as some got it quite quick pleased for them

I am still stuck at Goal 4 from lack of frostings too, despite constant play. Hopefully we get to see more frostings very soon! Time to have a long talk with my dinosaur lol. Good luck to you.

(Merged your thread to event thread)

I also had trouble with the frosting drops and was going to give up if I couldn't finish task 4 by the end of the day Sunday. It wasn't until a couple of hours before day 6 opened that I finally received enough frosting to finish task 4. I bascially had the game open for hours and checking every 10 minutes to look for the dinosaur. Once I finished frosting task the day 5 and 6 tasked finished really quick. Very frustrating to tap on the dino 10-12 times just to receive coins. I do like the animation on the dinosaur and with the size she is hard to miss. I sometimes wished the dinosaur would show up closer to the chicken to hopefully scary some cupcakes out of them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I was stuck on goal 4 for a day but then it seemed as the drop rate increased after I gave my 4th or 5th frosting. Try setting timers every 10 minutes, if you have time... that’s how I get a lot of frosting.
    Thanks for the suggestion but it is not about how often you play, in my case. As mentioned previously, I have been babysitting my farm for days since the event started and I did everything I could, besides not sleeping. Sometimes it's just about luck which another player has mentioned. Drop rates vary according to individual farm. You are lucky to get them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I also had trouble with the frosting drops and was going to give up if I couldn't finish task 4 by the end of the day Sunday. It wasn't until a couple of hours before day 6 opened that I finally received enough frosting to finish task 4. I bascially had the game open for hours and checking every 10 minutes to look for the dinosaur. Once I finished frosting task the day 5 and 6 tasked finished really quick. Very frustrating to tap on the dino 10-12 times just to receive coins. I do like the animation on the dinosaur and with the size she is hard to miss. I sometimes wished the dinosaur would show up closer to the chicken to hopefully scary some cupcakes out of them.
    Thank you so much for sharing and letting me know that at least I am not so far behind. Happy to you got passed Goal 4.

Grand Emperor

The Mystery of Rynetory's missing Frostings

I went around the farm searching for Piper so she could persuade Delora the dinosaur to drop more frostings for me. She was nowhere to be found. I guess she was busy somewhere with the party preparations, so I went to talk to Delora on my own.

"Delora sweetie, do you think you can drop more frostings at my farm? I would give you some juicy steaks if you would do that." I asked Delora. She bowed her head and kept silent sheepishly, with a red blush on her cheeks growing redder by the minute. Delora finally spoke in an apologetic voice, "I'm so sorry, I ate some of your frostings. They are so delicious and we don't have desserts back home where I am from."

Well, that certainly explained why I was hardly getting any frostings. But instead being angry, I felt sorry for Delora. Poor child, she had never tasted desserts before. I made a deal with Delora and offered her any food that she could see on my farm in exchange for the frostings. (praying hard and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for my cows )

Delora happily glanced around my farm and she was delighted to see the vanilla ice cream I just finished making at the Ice Creamery. She pointed at them and asked if she could have them excitedly. (phew the cows are safe, thank goodness. lol)

Of course I was more than happy to give her my ice cream and told her she could have them and I would be making more yummylicous sweets for her. Haha looks like my ice creamery is going to be working around the clock to keep her happy.

Here's a picture of Delora digging into her ice cream. And I am very happy with my frostings.
    (My other pets just look at Delora in awe as they have never seen a dinosaur before, much less one eating an ice cream!)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1581 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	45311Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1578 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	45312

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for sharing and letting me know that at least I am not so far behind. Happy to you got passed Goal 4.
    Agreed! Glad to know I’m not alone stuck on the perpetual frosting hunt. I’ve gotten two frostings in the past 24 hours...lots of coins though ��

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    rynetory2 GOOD JOB...your story of Delora eating the ice cream with a picture to prove it

Put a smile in this old lady's heart!

I went around the farm searching for Piper so she could persuade Delora the dinosaur to drop more frostings for me. She was nowhere to be found. I guess she was busy somewhere with the party preparations, so I went to talk to Delora on my own.

"Delora sweetie, do you think you can drop more frostings at my farm? I would give you some juicy steaks if you would do that." I asked Delora. She bowed her head and kept silent sheepishly, with a red blush on her cheeks growing redder by the minute. Delora finally spoke in an apologetic voice, "I'm so sorry, I ate some of your frostings. They are so delicious and we don't have desserts back home where I am from."

Well, that certainly explained why I was hardly getting any frostings. But instead being angry, I felt sorry for Delora. Poor child, she had never tasted desserts before. I made a deal with Delora and offered her any food that she could see on my farm in exchange for the frostings. (praying hard and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for my cows )

Delora happily glanced around my farm and she was delighted to see the vanilla ice cream I just finished making at the Ice Creamery. She pointed at them and asked if she could have them excitedly. (phew the cows are safe, thank goodness. lol)

Of course I was more than happy to give her my ice cream and told her she could have them and I would be making more yummylicous sweets for her. Haha looks like my ice creamery is going to be working around the clock to keep her happy.

Here's a picture of Delora digging into her ice cream. And I am very happy with my frostings.
    (My other pets just look at Delora in awe as they have never seen a dinosaur before, much less one eating an ice cream!)

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1581 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	45311Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1578 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	45312
    Hehehe!! Love it and poor Delora for not having desert before! Thankyou for feeding her ice cream so she stops eating all the frosting Rynetory!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 8 of 11: Birthday-saurus Rex

Get 1 Birthday Candle from the Dehydrator
    Give 5 Birthday Candles to Morgan
    Give 10 Dried Passion Fruit to Morgan
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 party table, 3 experience points