View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    No Blossom Buck after finishing Chapter 7, how great. Tried restarting the game but it's not there.
    Did you find your Blossom Buck? Can you check if your Storybook to confirm your progress? Please let me know how it goes for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm sorry there is some confusion about chap 7, act 1 but I did list it as raise Firewolf to L13. I'm not sure where you read it but my results are on page 2 of this forum. Thank you Eluzyion for pointing this out.
    I think luna2cute was referring to other post, not yours. Eluzyion advised to see yours instead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I think luna2cute was referring to other post, not yours. Eluzyion advised to see yours instead.
    thank you for straightening this out for me. I was confused at what they meant.

Farm Supplier
    Yes I got it. I didn't check the Storybook after restarting the game and it had been reverted back to the last task. Which is weird because I didn't get back the bombs I used and had to wait for more.

Executive Chef
    Not moving forward! Still cnt get the hotweiller

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    When I read the first page of this thread that's where I saw the error for chapter 7. I didn't read everything in the thread so it may be listed correctly elsewhere, but I always read page one as it is easiest.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me if I can hatch blossom buck before time so I can start evolving. An answer would be much appreciated, thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    When I read the first page of this thread that's where I saw the error for chapter 7. I didn't read everything in the thread so it may be listed correctly elsewhere, but I always read page one as it is easiest.
    I understand what happened but I got confused and thought that I messed up but couldn't find it. It makes sense to just look at the 1st post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if I can hatch blossom buck before time so I can start evolving. An answer would be much appreciated, thank you.
    Yes, please, and what elements are blossom buck so I can make sure I have a place to put it. If it's here I didn't find it. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yes, please, and what elements are blossom buck so I can make sure I have a place to put it. If it's here I didn't find it. Thanks
    I can't access game right now, but all the SB animals are listed in shop featured tab and shows elements